24plants, many 600w lights, advice for max yield?

• Thread starter jimbobthe3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jimbobthe3rd

Hi guys, this is my first grow in 6 months it feels like i need to get back in touch with my green thumb and all of you guys!

So i have 12 600w lights at my disposal, currently we got hot weather here so i'm only using 4 at the moment in the veg stage, these kids have been veggin for about 2 weeks now, i was hoping to flip them within the next week, but not sure if it's worth it yet or not(i'm trying to hit around 4lbs). I probably will only use 8 lights maximum on this grow, as i have an industrial evap air con + 3 wall fans in the room but the temps wont allow more than 8 lights i dont think.

The space is 8x8, each 6 plants have their own 4x4. All the lights hang on a frame that i built that i can take down in minutes, as i got tired of having holes in my roof lol.

But yea your advice would be greatly appreciated as to achieving max yield in my current position, i'll be cutting a few clones off of each of the plants before i turn them also.

Thanks again~!

-Jimbob

(P.S. i only set this room up 2-3 weeks ago i know its a bit dodgy and needs improvements also XD.)

24plants many 600w lights advice for max yield
24plants many 600w lights advice for max yield 2
24plants many 600w lights advice for max yield 3
24plants many 600w lights advice for max yield 4
half baked

half baked

easi jimbobthe3rd if ur putting 8 lights in the im certain you'll reach your targets, id veg them for at least another 2 weeks tho and start pinching the taller stems to allow the shorter 1s to catch up, a flat(ish) canopy always works best for me with 600s. if your unfamiliar with pinchin all you do is get the taller branches about 4 inch from the top inbetween your index finger and thumb and pinch till you hear it pop, just dont squeeze too hard and it shouldnt fall over like supercropping, out of curiousity what strain is it your growing?

peace hb

p.s nice looking pics

J

jimbobthe3rd

Hey yea, i was considering tieing the main stems down or bending or re-topping again, or cutting the clones from the highest point as to create more bushy plants.

The strain is some lebanese indica, no idea really, the guy who i got them off i want to now murder Lol so we don't talk.

I just didn't want to get them too big at all, cause i wanted to keep my system transportable within 24 hrs notice. I have a nice enclosed 4x8 trailer that will fit nearly all 24plants in it if they aren't more than 2x1 high/wide.

Thanks for the advice, more is def welcome xD.

hiboy

hiboy

Half baked said it right about pinching them down and get all level. Might be kinda tight though if you keep em spaced how you do. My buddy did read a post, forgot whos i think he said mcdonalds or something like that. After you 6th nodes (pair) you cut the main stalk all the way down so theres only 4 total shoots coming out. i was leary and didnt do it , and he did on a couple and its really awesome. If you dont wana do it on all i would do it to see what im talking about. he has 4 main colas coming up and they are at least 12 inches apart and grow away from each other. i will be doing it next time thats fo sho
hiboy

J

jimbobthe3rd

hiboy, thats a good idea actually since i have to cut alot of clones from this bunch (next run im hoping for 64+), so i might cut all the clones/stems and just leave the bottom 4, will let yous know the updates tomorrow when i cut the clones lol.

half baked

half baked

easi hiboy, yh i do the 4 main stem method on 1 of my grows and for me its the best way to fill an entire room, heres a lil pic of some in veg and the other 10days in bloom
Canopy  002

Whitebubba1

peace hb

J

jimbobthe3rd

Ok here is some updates about 7-9 days into flower i forgot the actual flip date Lol, i'm shooting for minimum 3lbs, you guys think it's possible? Each plant has 5-8 really nice tops on it, im hopin for 2oz per plant which would be exact 3lb, your opinions on my updates are really appreciated guys! I cleaned up the room a bit, got 8 lights running steadily now :).

SDC15632
SDC15633
SDC15634
SDC15635
SDC15636
SDC15637
SDC15638
I

innercityphunk

You shouldn't have a problem reaching your goal.
if you super crop and train the whole time, you should get 4 easy.

back when I had only 4 600's, I ran 2 3x6 trays each with 12 plants.
I would pull down 4 P's each run.

good luck.

icp

Latest posts

Top Bottom