25 Years Growing Indoors by DJ Short - 1999

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ignitetop

Oh that brings me back to my older friends telling those stories thanks for the read.

B

BLAZZEDUPP420

Man Tk That was an awesome insite on the og days, Thanks for pushing on!!!!

D

dfve

70's smoke

im remembering, thai stiks, budda stiks and purple sense.
It usta kill me, havent seen it in yrs n yrs, honestly, todays store bought med strains, justv dont seem as potent...or is my age showing?

H

HYBRID

That was an amazing read ! it shows how far we have come to succeed in producing great cannabis. thanks TK for a top read.

C

CaliKush

Hey how about Ed Rosenthal, and about 5,000,000 other cultivators, thanks to all that help in the long run home

peace

bigdawg

bigdawg

I remember my first joint of butlers green in boise, Idaho in '79 or '80. still can get as stoned as I was then! been smoking every day since then! would love to replace my haze and kush plants with some old time green bud! mid 70's thai was amazing!! all the so called thai today is nothing like the stuff tied to sticks in '74!!:character0025:

G

gmcjr

Ahmen !!

Kid, if you where a preacher I would go to your :cool0041:church !!! KEEP ON KEEPING IT REAL !!!!! P.S I was in k- 3rd grade when the rev. started !! But Im glad it did !! Keep up the good work ,Im a big fan of yours!!!

Z

zoeronerer

I remember my first joint of butlers green in boise, Idaho in '79 or '80. still can get as stoned as I was then! been smoking every day since then! would love to replace my haze and kush plants with some old time green bud! mid 70's thai was amazing!! all the so called thai today is nothing like the stuff tied to sticks in '74!!:character0025:

check out billy goat he's got the thai on lock.....

B

BETA

Awesome story, I wish I could of seen pictures of the plants though. :/

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I just picked up a book by dj a few weeks ago...it has some interesting history and breeding techniques in it. def worth picking up

Z

zoeronerer

dj if you ever read this do you remember the purple pot in glass jars from beaver creek oregon they wer all over detroit in those years? actually it was from fresno but the strain was beaver creek...............if you wer in detroit i know you seen alot of it. oh and it was always vacuum sealed the jars always pop d. would have been available until the mid 90's......

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
I wonder how much a MH Lamp or HPS was back in 78'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom