• Start date
  • Tagged users None
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Whos boyfriend found a keeper from elev8
? where's the original comment..I'm missing something here, thx :smoking:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I'm curious 'cause Josey say's they're not using GG#4 but they're selling seeds. I see now they've got Starfighter, Bruce Banner OG, etc., and I'm wondering if @DarkHorse CO knows or anyone has collabs with them?

edit; I see DOPE mag is like the only thing pushing these guys or even mentioning them.
My favor of DOPE mag like many other *cannabis *biz in WA. has disappeared completely. So really just trying to confirm a hunch honestly. Thanks all**

Last edited:
Wildill

Wildill

I'm curious 'cause Josey say's they're not using GG#4 but they're selling seeds. I see now they've got Starfighter, Bruce Banner OG, etc., and I'm wondering if @DarkHorse CO knows or anyone has collabs with them?

edit; I see DOPE mag is like the only thing pushing these guys or even mentioning them.
My favor of DOPE mag like many other *cannabis *biz in WA. has disappeared completely. So really just trying to confirm a hunch honestly. Thanks all**

I don't know about there GG4 or BBOg but I know there sour patch kiss is legit.. They have great customer service... I'll be getting more of there gear.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I'm seeing that name around a bunch now also, it must be. Thanks for the tip!

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

no worries, I get confused all the time!...still wondering about elev8seeds, though if anyone knows anything

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

I like Starfighter, and gg#4 but not going to support them if they're not straight up, so far is still one BIG - mark against and one +..

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

"Strain Hoarder" I effin love that..

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
Wasnt dude n the other thread saying they were legit i have to go back and reread it then

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Ya, it's in this thread: said that someones boyfriend found a good keeper from them...that's not enough for me yet to wanna support them if they going around folks and dropping well known strain names without any collaborative effort with the real originals.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

the quote won't post in my reply for some reason from WildiLL ;
"Elev8 seeds is legit my boy found a super nice pheno in there sour patch kiss she a frost monster. I'm thinking about getting there sour d and strawberry snowcone and star fighter"

C

CannaBlaster

Banner and Gorilla Glue are on the top 10 most potent list. Banner did hit 28% but that doesnt mean everyone is going to get those numbers. Everything affects potentcy including growing methods, knowledge and experience, equipment, and even local climate and microclimate(even indoors). You and I can have the same cut, same systems, same nutes, same everything even if we used the same methods our product would be noticeably different due to difference in location. I also make whiskey and making spirits is the exact same way, climate and microclimate makes a big difference. Banner does consistently produce 20%-22% however. Considering harvest time and curing is done correctly. Look up top 10 most potent cannabis strains.

chronic68

chronic68

Banner and Gorilla Glue are on the top 10 most potent list. Banner did hit 28% but that doesnt mean everyone is going to get those numbers. Everything affects potentcy including growing methods, knowledge and experience, equipment, and even local climate and microclimate(even indoors). You and I can have the same cut, same systems, same nutes, same everything even if we used the same methods our product would be noticeably different due to difference in location. I also make whiskey and making spirits is the exact same way, climate and microclimate makes a big difference. Banner does consistently produce 20%-22% however. Considering harvest time and curing is done correctly. Look up top 10 most potent cannabis strains.
Yhea my banner is from a bag seed from the dispensary strainwise within a week of them hitting 28 % the best way to tell if it's the right banner is the taste there a berry tasting banner that sucks in my opinion but there's the soapy kushy delight that is the right one

C

CannaBlaster

Yhea my banner is from a bag seed from the dispensary strainwise within a week of them hitting 28 % the best way to tell if it's the right banner is the taste there a berry tasting banner that sucks in my opinion but there's the soapy kushy delight that is the right one
How might someone get there hands on the soapy cut?

C

CannaBlaster

Find somebody with it in clone form. You can get it here in Colorado.
Wish I had a private helicopter! Lol. Hey, if your in Colorado have you ever heard of or know anything about the Mr. Burns strain? These clones supposedly came from Colorado.

chronic68

chronic68

Wish I had a private helicopter! Lol. Hey, if your in Colorado have you ever heard of or know anything about the Mr. Burns strain? These clones supposedly came from Colorado.
haven't come across it but with the home grow laws here there's alot of strains that were homemade not to mention the dispensarys creations so I don't dought it came from here but I haven't seen it

C

CannaBlaster

haven't come across it but with the home grow laws here there's alot of strains that were homemade not to mention the dispensarys creations so I don't dought it came from here but I haven't seen it
If you Google it, it was hybridized by Mother Chuckers Seed Co., no feminised seeds, crossed from Afgan and e32 trainwreck, indica dominate, strong yield, heavy sweet buds, and strong body high, and that is absolutely all I can find. I cant find any videos or articles of anyone growing it or anything. I just wonder if it is actually Mr. Burns and not Mr. Nice. If its Mr. Nice ill be pissed! Mr. Nice only produces 2-4oz per plant, thats what reviews say anyway. Im looking for at least 500-600g out of my 1000w HID system.

Top Bottom