28.35 % THC Bruce Banner #3

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

no worries, I get confused all the time!...still wondering about elev8seeds, though if anyone knows anything

Theres a hole thread on firestax about elev 8 they have some good stuff . but the gg4 was meant to be removed (never was gg4 )and id be suss on there banner . cheers

P.s id look for any of there stuff johny worked on seems the genuine one out of the partners .

chronic68

chronic68

If you Google it, it was hybridized by Mother Chuckers Seed Co., no feminised seeds, crossed from Afgan and e32 trainwreck, indica dominate, strong yield, heavy sweet buds, and strong body high, and that is absolutely all I can find. I cant find any videos or articles of anyone growing it or anything. I just wonder if it is actually Mr. Burns and not Mr. Nice. If its Mr. Nice ill be pissed! Mr. Nice only produces 2-4oz per plant, thats what reviews say anyway. Im looking for at least 500-600g out of my 1000w HID system.
Never heard of it before now but most the weed I get is from private growers

chronic68

chronic68

Did you top , lollipop or fim your banner ?
topped and supercroped will lollipop after stretch when i flip.

chronic68

chronic68

Oh this is my current grow my profile pic is the top cola from my first grow running it

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Awesome looks like topping worked well. I'll probably fim lolli and super crop mine as well. Just asking because I know it has some kush in it and I don't touch my ogs normally they grow perfect. The lowers even come up and around to make buds it has a great structure oddly the yield isn't that great cuz the kola s don't get that big

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

It depends what cuts you have. The Gorilla Glue#4 and the Bruce Banner are all midgrade smokes.

With the right cure gg tastes and smells like chocolate good high I just hate growing that wirey bitch she is all over just snapping I've it's to needy for me. They're both good ass strains.

Wildill

Wildill

Check out there site they have the same parents they used a strawberry diesel male and the ghost cut

Wildill

Wildill

I was thinking about grabbing a pack myself keeps us posted on what you decide

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I will be giving this strain out to a few dispensaries in Portland and Eugene around the first of the year.

Top Bottom