2k Pre '98 Bubba Kush Dreams...

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliShark

CaliShark

Beautiful plants RF...I love watching your plants progress and get nice and fat. Everything's looking on point as usual. I'm excited to see your next run with the 3 tables, sounds fun.

R

R. Face

Winta thanks for the nice words bro. Always a pleasure to have ya in my room buddy!

Waayne thanks as well friend, glad you can stop in...

Zane, much appreciated man, this is my 5th or so go round with her, just in love. This round isnt for me unfortunantly for my head stash, but I got some going soon for me! I always question why I dont ALWAYS have her in flower, she smells so damn good.

Cali thanks for kickin it over here to bro, glad to have you here, and ya the next one should be ridiculous

Saldiado- Thanks man Im really trying to make this one a banger! I lvoe this strain, one of my all time top 5 for sure! By now, its hard to describe, but she smells very perfume like-sweetness, it has a lingering kush smell with hints of a dark chocolate and coffee, I get this interesting perfumy smell tho, only the 98 seems to have it, love this funk for real...

Got some beginning wk.6 pics, putting the PK boost to rest and toning down the PPMs, bc the hydro store I frequent didnt carry the PBP Soil Bloom, just the more yellow PBP Flower Bloom formula for soiless and hydro gardens.

The NPK ratio was slightly diff than what I was used to, my old one was something like 1-3-5, and this one is 2-4-5 or something, I didnt think it was too big of a deal, and I needed something that day to feed that night, so I picked it up.

We'll be seeing if it does anything, I doubt not, bc of the slightly bigger N ratio, I dropped the Calmag, and tonned down the PPMs just in case.

Either way were at 1125-1150ppms, waiting for that explosion coming soon...

Took some pics before the lights came on, not sure if theyre diff. from the last ones but im just posting by week so here we go.

First pic is the 600W side recently switched under the 1k lamp so they can swell up before the harvest. The other pics are 1k flower pics I beleive..

IMG 4786
IMG 4789
IMG 4790
IMG 4795
IMG 4796
IMG 4797
IMG 4793
saldiado

saldiado

Damm man. Got me wishing I had some bubbas about ready to chop. Those are looking great man. I am smoking some bubba and I dig what you say about perfume. I describe it as a incense smell, but others have told me they smell a strong perfume smell. The other night this scientist was telling me the smell after it is smoked is like that of hallucinogens. Its a very addictive smell that im always trying to fill a room with. Keep it up man.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Woo hoo!!! That's a beautiful site right there bro... :sign0005: Awesome pictures and work in the garden RF!

justiceman

justiceman

Damn those bubba's are looking pretty ridiculous right about now. Do you step into the room and just pass out immediately?:anim_19:

R

R. Face

Heh, thanks guys. Sorry for the lack of update. If any of you were in the Infirmary thread you might of seen my little dilema. What ive come to find out, seems to been an advanced fungus gnat infestation, where the larvae began eating my fan leaves.

Thankfully I caught it in time to pull down the room and go through the bud with a microscope and found that under 3-5gr. were tossed, they stayed on the fan leaves, but im sure would have progressed should i not have caught it...

Anyhow kinda sucks, only thing thats crappy is the lack of flush, the last watering was with plain water and molasses, so that helped, but heres an ex. of the last pics of the ladies in solo, then some nuggs drying from the first few plantas..

Ill have more pics after it gets done drying and ill report what 1600w yielded under a 4x8:

IMG 4826
IMG 4827
IMG 4830
IMG 4831
IMG 4832
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the harvest RF! :harvest: I'd say those Bubbas look beautiful and I'd bet that they smell and smoke great...

C

chunkymunky

wish i was in your position right about now. nice work! enjoy you deserve it.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i hung a few hotshots no pest strips like 6 bux at homedepot and it took care of all my fungus nats within a few days. when i would pull the plants out to water i had to sweep the dead gnats of the floor, couldnt belive how many.

great looking bubba. woderful photos what kinda camera are you using?

R

R. Face

Hey thanks alot guys, they smell really good right now, a good sign esp. considering.

Kid Twist thanks for the reminder homie, I used them a while ago, but they got all dryed out over time, I just reinvested in them yellow sticky traps and have upped my Azatrol spray mix, and upped the SM90 mix...keeping these bastards away for good, gotta get some HSNPS now.

And im using a 2yr old Cannon SD1000 8mp camera. It has amazing macro and manual modes for a 200 dolla camera..Id love and EOS tho..

R

R. Face

Post Harvest Shots and Fine Bubble Hash

Hey Farmers, been super busy with getting my veg room all straight now, due to the neglect from focusing on the bloom room.

But everything is repotted into new soil or feet like Darkside calls it, lol. But ya I got a gigantic 5 ft. Chemdog D, and 2 giesel mothers coming around, just waiting for the right time to take the cuts and veg. I got all my plants under 600's atm, so they are just booming in growth...The Giesels tho I think need another watering to fully adapt. Plus putting them under 600's from 130w T5's might have shocked them a little.

But anyway back to the bubba harvest...no bs or fake #'s, so heres the final wieght, do to problems adressed earlier, I hit 1.5# with 1600w of light. With that I got about .75- V 1# of pure sugar trim...Below I have some shots after the harvest, I have a Kushball in one of these pics lol...

Enjoy!

IMG 4834
IMG 4839
IMG 4840
IMG 4850
IMG 4858
R

R. Face

Bubble Hash Dried Nug Shots

Ok so I made some bubble with some OGK and CJ trim I had plus some of the bubba bottom nugs, which that 1st round made a darker color. Then I did a second run with pure sugar leaf from the Bubba, and that created the blonde color. To be honest it is by far the best bubble ive made or smoked for that matter, just floors me, and I like to think I have a HIGH tolerance.

Any how Ill post the shot in order from the 25u to 120u, even the 25u had an oily consistency to it, that once worked, bubbled then burned, amazing for usual trash.

IMG 4903
IMG 4902
IMG 4896
IMG 4894
IMG 4895
R

R. Face

Cont. Bubble Hash shots

Heres some of that bubble dried for 2 days on cardboard. First series of pics are the 45u melting, the the lighter carmer is some 90u...absolutley amazing quality

Finally with a nug of the dried 98 Bubba, amazing cut. Love her more everytime I run her:
:rauch08::stonedsmilie::indifferent0023:

IMG 4923
IMG 4922
IMG 4912
IMG 4913
IMG 4914
IMG 4915
IMG 4919
IMG 4930
IMG 4929
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
WICKED!!! Well done bro...I wish i could visit u my volcano ahaha...How mauch days did u flower them finaly? I have a bubba dom pheno from prophet i was wondering if i could get a branch at around 60 days...

T

the_gooniez

nice pre 98 bro.
wat do u guys think about cuts off a flowering plant i got some fire og cuts off my boy and there growing kinda wierd.
any word would help thanks guys.:rasta2:

P

PurplePhenoPlz

Sick bro. Nice end result. 1.5 wit bubba aint to shabby, she isnt the best yielder around by any means lol. nice work mang

PPP

R

R. Face

Hey CM thanks for the kind words broseph! Ya man Id say you can def get a good sample from a day 60 nug..I would. hehe...

And PPP thanks for stoppin in man, i know the bubba is on the low end, and Im practicing with numbers on table sizes etc...i think this round was 5 more plants per table more than i needed....12-15 seems ideal for Bubba on a 4x4...IMO..

And ya it WAS supposed to be a 2kw, but some hiccups, 1600w aint too bad like u said, im just content that it went so smoothly given my conditions. I Made up about a quater of the bag of trim and came out with 10 gr. of FINE bubble like posted above.

Waiting to make the rest, dont wanna spend it all in one place..haha

Thanks for hanging out Farmers!

..and P.S. Goonies, Ive taken flowering cuts bro, but IME, they typically grow mutated and the leaves and growth funky....Id try it, you can always toss it if it doesnt work out..

C

CAPO

Yo Face...I'm wide open bro...toss me the KushBall!:rofl

:icon_stick man:

winta

winta

one question bro......how the fuck was that rip???? i just gotta know cuz it looks tooo yummy mane lol u keep on hurtin this grow shit!

Latest posts

Top Bottom