2k Pre '98 Bubba Kush Dreams...

• Thread starter R. Face
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

R. Face

Hey Farmers, thanks for stopping by my thread, I just wanted to document this grow of (2) 4x4 tables with 20 Pre 98 cuts on each.

The system is hand watered, with organic/soiless mix, 2:1 HappyFrog/LightWarrior. The only nutes im using are PBP's Grow, Cal-Mag, and SM-90 for root conditioning and fungus gnats. In bloom I use PBP's Bloom, Cal-Mag, Bud Candy, and Hammerhead 9/18 in specific bloom wks.

Other than that Im just trying to do my thing...IDK if some of you saw my 4ft Bubba thread,

But im not stranger to my beloved pre 98 and love to rock her...ill update this accordingly, as to not get repetitive..

I just xplanted tonight and will be letting the roots get adjusted for a day or 2 while I hang the hoods. Im using 1k Horti EYE with Lumatek digi dimmable ballasts...

2k pre 98 bubba kush dreams
2k pre 98 bubba kush dreams 2
2k pre 98 bubba kush dreams 3
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
U living my dream bro! Thanks for sharing this grow. I've been dreaing about the pre98 bubba, never grown it or even smoked it! I hope one day i got to know what it is. Looks delicious from the pics iam seeing around not to mention smoke reports.

Good luck, im subscribing.

R

R. Face

Thanks man, ill do my best, but if ya want some pics, check out my link..i got a big gurl on there from start to finish..thanks again!!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks great dude,, cant wait to see these babies grow for ya...luvin some bubba need me some s1's. Good luck and keep it Dank. Peace HDK

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
looking great man. very clean. makes me want to run my bubba again! shit was FIRE!!

R

R. Face

Thanks guys, Skunk this is my first 'big' run, so from seeing my homies/mentors, i did my best to replicate a clean/tight room. But Ive been tossing some #'s in my head and want you guys' more comercial opinion. These plants are all over a foot tall, some a foot and a half..What kinda numbers are you guys thinking for this lil run? I know 2 per, is very dialed and damn good, but whats realistic? If it helps, you can see how I yielded on a 4ft bubba in a 5gal in my linked thread...

Ive just been hoping but again dont wanna count my chickens before they hatch. These plants will be LST'd as well once we flip tomorrow or the next day.. Thanks guys

RF

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent start RF! Clean setup and lovely ladies... :cool

winta

winta

very nice my dude! i love bubba one of my favorite smoke! i know u gonna kill it ill be ridin!

S

SoCaliSmoking

People are going crazy for the Bubba! Clean setup, good luck with everything the girls look great!

R

R. Face

Edux thanks for the prediction, anything 3+ would be more than content for what I need at the moment.

Shady thanks for always riding along, ya Im finally done with the constr. part, i just need bigger guages for the cords..and more fans, wall mounted preferably.

Winta, Cali, and Sticky, thanks guys. I have def missed the coffee chocolate funk...im glad my room can be clean as possible, im really going for a smooth room to work in...

Ima let these dry up in the soil and water with more grow nutes and then flower on that day, bout 2 days away, I figure its adequate time to let them get comfortable, then LST the hell outta em..

I need to up my fans too...but besides that, it should be smooth sailin for these gals..

Heres some pics of the more or less finished room, plants on tables and hoods in the air...still need to connect the hoods to a CAN.

:rasta:

IMG 4406
IMG 4409
IMG 4410
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking excellent RF! Damn, now you got me thinking I should just use my entire bedroom... :thinking How big is your room, if you don't mind me asking?

R

R. Face

thats what I wanted to suggest to you when we spoke last..If ya got the space to dedicate to soley bloom, then id say its a great idea..

My room is about 10x11...(4) 4x4 trays w 4 hoods in this room is like a perfect fit for a tent...ive seen em, and they are nice and very efficent...4 tables with walking room 360 degrees...thats my ult. plan really...its just getting the heat controlled...and I need to tarp my windows now.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thx for the confirmation bud! Hmmm our rooms are exactly the same dimensions, but I still have to keep my veg station in there so my max will be 2k in two hoods... :thinking

BTW, does your window A/C filter odors before it exhausts outside? I noticed some models have this feature, but wasn't sure how effective it is...

R

R. Face

Hey Shady, ya this 5k BTU isnt gonna make the cut after this round, upgrading to a 12k or something to fuel a 4k room, and controllers..man so much stuff I didnt know about...

The mini split emits super hot air, which ive stood behind outside, and I cant smell anything, but then again I dont live near alot of neighbors and I use my CAN, soon to upgrade that TOO, with a 10in inline to match...damn!!

Since I havent put up the inline to cool the hoods, its been a little on the hot side..like 78-80..not good..so im hoping that will help and I upped my AC's fan speed and lowered the temp..so we shall see

I just watered today with grow nutes, and switched the timers tonight, so this morning will be the 1st day of 12/12...I took like 2-3hrs LSTing them down, so they might look droopy bc of the feeding/LST/and soon to be lights out..

See ya soon Farmers!:cool0019:

IMG 4467
IMG 4476
IMG 4479
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking killer brah!!! Are you gonna cover those curatins with some panda plastic drapes too? :wondering

R

R. Face

Hey Farmers, havent gotten back to you all bc I had some mishaps, and are dealing with them as well and maintainig this garden with manual everything, every watering and reaching over and under the plants on the tables, I talk myself and remind myself why I am going Ebb and Flow next round.

And this is just a 2k, well WAS a 2k. I had a fuse blow out on a Lumatek 1k..lol go figure. But the other 1 I have is working perfectly, and i have alot of buddies who have confidence in them, so im just working on getting the ballast back to Lumatek and get a refund of new one, bc they are good products, but when I asked about the fuses hydro store folk said that was more or less common in the 1k's...great..arent they supposed to have some internal thing to prevent that from happening?

Anyway, ill figure that sitch. out in due time, shits got a 5yr warranty, and it wasnt my fault. No "over surging or too many appliances on one breaker" etc.. So im kinda frustrated with the lack of care they have taken so far..esp with the rep they've had..still waiting email tho. IF they shit on me, then its fuckin' Quantums all the way for when I up this shit to a 4k. Or Lumatek is 'bout to loose my business.:sad0071:

------

As far as the show continues, and thankfully I have a 600w setup on hand, so in a day I swapped that out, and we changed to a 1600w go round now..kinda bummed as fas as yield goes, but fuck it, ima do my best.

Speaking of which, I lowered the light on the 600 bc that can be real close with my room in the low 70's. BUT the 1k is in an awkward position, so Ill need to move the table to lower it, but i think its too high, what you guys think based on the pics?...

With nutes, the last 4 days has been grow nutes with 50ppm calmag, but I noticed during the stretch, it wasnt enough, so I upped it to 100ppm, and added the B. Candy and pbp Bloom to total 540ppms. I think it was what they wanted..

The pics are as follows, 600 on the left, 1k on the right, then close ups on canopy and table shots, the one with the mini split has the 1k above, for heat issues and to help push the cold are across to the 600, which never really heats up.

Thanks for hanging out for the show again!:cool0010:

See you all when the budsites arrive..

IMG 4510
IMG 4512
IMG 4513
IMG 4514
Top Bottom