• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Yo Face...I'm wide open bro...toss me the KushBall!:rofl

:icon_stick man:
:D Hahaa!!! Great one CAPO! You run the post route while I try to intercept the pass... Damn RF... That's some excellent blonde bubble you've got there! Looks like I need to get off my couch and work in your garden for a bit... I'll prob be too lit to get much done, but it should be good fun either way.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks Face!! I can dig that coffee smell in ur house ahah...That herb and bubble pipe hmmmm yummy!!!

R

R. Face

Aww CM you dont even know bro, with CAN filters, we coulnt have anyone over for like 2 weeks. Not that anyone stops by, but for ex. some Mormons came to the door and I opened it for a sec and they just both looked at eachother and split...haha. Shits funny man..

And Shadedawg for sure man, lets get out table building skills out, I got 10g's of 73-120u to burn thru before I do another quarter batch...I barley smoke the bud anymore, thats how narcotic that bubble is..

Capo, thanks brethern. Next round, I wanna be able to have multiple Kushballs to toss around...Had about 6 of those this time hehe...

I can post some more bubble shots here. But Ill be moving on, probably back to my Contuation Log. Havent updated that in a while. But there, I will be setting up all my tables and testing the flood n drain etc..

P.s. The next round will be a 4x8 of either Chemdog D or Giesel. And a 4x4 of Which ever I dont pick...hell maybe even the Ult Moondawg...shes a bad ass plant.

Thanks so much for stopping in and giving me the support to do this shit guys..MUCH appreciated..

R.F.

justiceman

justiceman

hahaha man that mormon example is funny. As for the intesity of the smell. I'd expect nothing less from ya man. Those bubba's are on FIRE.

Damn dude a whole run of Chemdog D or giesel. Ah the choices.

E

edux10

nice kushball. Funny thing is that is exactly what happened to my bubba kush too. sooooo sticky.

Top Bottom