2kw SCROG with Blackberry Kush in Roots Coco 2nd Grow

• Thread starter CelticEBE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I'm still freaking trimming. Right now it's looking pretty damn good and smoke reports are off the chain.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Trim's done, Bud's are curing. Yeild was 3.44 of dried meds and about 1.5 of trim. I will post pics of the bud next week as well as let everyone in on a little tidbit about this grow that most people will be a bit shocked about.

For my first solo run.........I think I did alright.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Ok here are the final shots.

pic 1: says it all, buds leaning over.
pic 2: Frosty THC packed goodness
pic 3: This one got chilly, purpley goodness
pic 4: Beefy Beeotch
pic 5: Manicured Nuglet
pic 6: Bag o Goodness
pic 7: Odor Control
pic 8: I hate Electric stoves!!!
pic 9: But I love 220v 50 amp breakers!!!
pic 10: Parting frosty shot

So many would think I have a Death Wish.....I did this in an Apartment folks, with no carbon scrubber. Smell got out of hand a few times but I just adjusted my ratio of Zep Odor control to water and that took care of it. I positioned the device right under the intake for my central air and it spread the odor control into the living room and the bedroom, which is where I set up the grow room.

Tore everything down last night, as I have an alarm inspection next month. I may set up in this apartment again...but with a totally different type of setup.

I did my research and found a place with Electric stove and with central air. I have a dishwasher as well which I could pull another 40 amps from, but I think the 50 will cover me for 4 lights and a window mount ac.

Gonna shift my focus on the outdoor stuff for now, as I couldn't do anything in the apt until November anyway.

Time to start collecting some good genetics for a stable of fine ladies.

Thanks to all of you who supported me in this endeavor. You know who you are!

My goal here was to give back what I had gotten from the Farm. I LOVE it here. You guys ROCK!:banana:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great job bruh! Congrats on a fat harvest!!! :harvest:

Mike49048

Mike49048

Nice work that's a beautiful crop and a great yeild for 2k in lights. I would get odor control before your next grow thou.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

@Mike

Yeah I was just strapped for cash and settled on the DIY and it worked pretty good. IF I do anything in the apt again I will have carbon scrubbers goin.

B

Boomer242

so 3.44 dried lbs? under 2k lamps? good pull bro. GPW should b sumthing like .77

my first run was .69 so u got me beat! lol buds look dank to me. smoke up! enjoy. let me know when ure gonna do a discussion thread for ur next setup. designing is half the fun to me lol.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Will do Boomer. I don't think any of this is a contest though so I didn't "beat" ya. My philosophy on this is simple. Aim for quality, and if you did a good job you will be rewarded with quantity. A healthy quality plant will produce.

That being said, I may be moving operations into a warehouse. Have someone who wants to "Invest" in my abilities. We shall see how it goes.

B

Boomer242

Will do Boomer. I don't think any of this is a contest though so I didn't "beat" ya. My philosophy on this is simple. Aim for quality, and if you did a good job you will be rewarded with quantity. A healthy quality plant will produce.

That being said, I may be moving operations into a warehouse. Have someone who wants to "Invest" in my abilities. We shall see how it goes.

no comp here bro just saying u did a good job so pat urself on the back! :boogie:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I was nervous about it at first. But I just stayed on top of the smell and all was good. I may do it again only with 4k. Just depends on a few things.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Great Job CelticEBE! Very nice job!:clapping:clapping

Great thread! I look forward to seeing your threads in the future!

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom