2lb plant finally??!! What u thinkin

• Thread starter Buddernugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Hey all../.;been trying 2 lbs plant for a while now……I don’t run co2,don’t see a point unless I can pull an honest 2lb per 4x4…….she’s coming down the 26th so get your guesses in soon……strain is Barney’s farm mimosa evo…..she’s 4 way lst……canopy is exactly 3 foot deep and she’s rock solid all the way down to the trunk (i. Pinched every lower their rocks)….I’m hopping for 2lb…..last time I went with 1 plant per 4xe I hit 17.5oz and 21oz including questionable lowers which I did not run into this time thanks to my optic slim 650 S…..never seen a light make mugs that solid,big,hard 56” away from light with 36” being covered my a rain forest….not even with my 1000w hps I used to run…..any way hear she is what y’all think?

2lb plant finally what u thinkin
2lb plant finally what u thinkin 2
2lb plant finally what u thinkin 3
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
What is “4 way LST”? Ya man I’m gonna be doing some single plant scrogs in my 3x3 but hey a 4x4 is even better!!!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It looks good.

Why are you trying to burn out your fan? The paper on it will cause it to overheat.
Whats up with all the silly string? Is that your net replacement?

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
650w and 4 way lst is 4 way low stress trained, u top at 2-3 weeks from seed so u only have 4 branches…as they grow u tie them out to creat your canopy
Ok I understand now. I like more branches and instead of pruning off the bottom I train them thru the middle until they catch wayyyy up and then I tie those down. They were nutrient deficient in the one picture where I supercropped them. The big shoots in the middle are the side branches I trained upwards they the canopy. I’ll be tying them down next. How long did you veg for? Curious as to how much I can pull out of this 3x3 with my Mars hydro FC-E3000 (300 watt. Is 4 oz per plant asking too much?
B6A1B89C 56ED 4724 A2D0 2357FB09471D
9611ED1F DBFD 4D9D AAB3 8C2563D5EC43

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

It looks good.

Why are you trying to burn out your fan? The paper on it will cause it to overheat.
Whats up with all the silly string? Is that your net replacement?
I have 4 cats…….i have 5 air filters and I still find a stray hair hear and their on my buds…..I keep a clean house and vacuum every day some times 2-3 times…..I have messy kids lol……so I put paper towel o. The back of it to capture stray cat hair before my fan blows it into the glue traps that I’m growing lol…..it works very well believe it or not lol…..fans are consumable products as far as I’m concerned….all my tops are too heavy for the branches their attached to so I tie them up right…..

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Nice plant.
Not 2 lbs but nice plant
Thank you 🙏……I’m keeping my hopes low low…..I’m guessing 24oz about off her……which is improvement as my biggest to date with the same veg time was 17.5oz…….I’ll still slightly hold me breath though lol……what cha thinking on her? She’s getting the chop in 3 days so I’ll keep this post updated

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Thus was my 17.5oz girl…..she was a blue dream that I almost lost due to cal mag issues….she was getting 250ppm cal mag…….I had to bump it up to 350ppm…….you think my current harvest will pull more?

D269601C A063 45C1 8377 9E40A60D3B0D
BD1CD1D0 5BAA 4BDD 8BBB B3410BA6D377
4D0FE3C3 31AF 4C5B 9A3C D1BC92D81157
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I have 4 cats…….i have 5 air filters and I still find a stray hair hear and their on my buds…..I keep a clean house and vacuum every day some times 2-3 times…..I have messy kids lol……so I put paper towel o. The back of it to capture stray cat hair before my fan blows it into the glue traps that I’m growing lol…..it works very well believe it or not lol…..fans are consumable products as far as I’m concerned….all my tops are too heavy for the branches their attached to so I tie them up right…..
Cats are why God created barns.

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Thus was my 17.5oz girl…..she was a blue dream that I almost lost due to cal mag issues….she was getting 250ppm cal mag…….I had to bump it up to 350ppm…….you think my current harvest will pull more?

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Ok she’s all trimmed up……got her hang drying atm………I have zero….and I mean ZERO!!!……larf on her…….largest branch was 39” deep…..add that to the 20” distance from the light….that’s 59” away from the lowers that where absolutly covered by over head growth….. I deliberately did not Lali pop or prune the bottom because I wanted to see with that optic 650 S to do as far as penetration which from this day forward I will no longer be cleaning up lowers because I had buds less than an inch away from the Coco that were rockhard some of those buds are probably gonna be close to 3 g when they’re done because they all clumped together…… to have buds that big and dense 59 inches away from a light what is 39 inches of that being an extremely dense canopy is ridiculous I just can’t get over it ….zero larf……not one bud on that entire plant was bullshit…..I got lowers on that plant that are more dense than tops on the plant next to it growing under different lights….I think I’m going to hit that 1.25lb mark……2lb though idk….. I squeezed a few of these buds as hard as I could with my fingers trying to destroy them…….their sooooooooooolid………so she’s deff at least 20oz…..will keep posted

Latest posts

Top Bottom