• Thread starter Buddernugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

4CE2B5F9 D11D 4D8B B77E ACF400AE6064

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Still got 2 weeks left on her……..going threw daily and leaf stripping……the v2 Samsung chips in that light have crazy penetration…..i went last grow without cleaning her skirt up and had 1g rocks 1” away from coco…….. this one is quite a bit bigger, hard to tell by the pics but trust me she’s a lot bigger and there’s a lot less wasted space in her canopy…..I feel over 2lbs is a solid guess……will know more in 4 weeks when she’s ready for consumption.

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

The very lower branches that are hanging their all passed the squeeze test, that’s why their still their…. That and they’re my designated tester branches Lol

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I have 4 cats…….i have 5 air filters and I still find a stray hair hear and their on my buds…..I keep a clean house and vacuum every day some times 2-3 times…..I have messy kids lol……so I put paper towel o. The back of it to capture stray cat hair before my fan blows it into the glue traps that I’m growing lol…..it works very well believe it or not lol…..fans are consumable products as far as I’m concerned….all my tops are too heavy for the branches their attached to so I tie them up right…..
I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. I can relate to pet hair in the grow area. My profile pic shows the dogs. The Eskie is like a big cotton ball with legs. I have a pair of pantyhose over the fan intake and I have to vacume off the hair every now and then. It doesn't seem to restrict air flow that much.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom