2lb plant finally??!! What u thinkin

• Thread starter Buddernugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Ok guys I got the final numbers………….my Maui waui came it at exactly 448g….their was about 9grams of lowers I couldnt bring myself to put in my final weigh in….to honest lol……..my mimos evo……..780g….;just shy of my 2 lb goal……I can live with 1.741lbs off one plant vegged for 8 weeks and 3 days without co2…..all I ran was flora nova bloom at 850ppms h2o2 at 5ml per gal and drip clean…..I stopped silica in the end days…. I took her out of her pot and she had at least another week of veg in her before she was rooted out properly…..I got 2 more mimosas going now that I’m guna veg for 9 weeks and 3 day……hopefully that gets me at that 2lb mark

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ok guys I got the final numbers………….my Maui waui came it at exactly 448g….their was about 9grams of lowers I couldnt bring myself to put in my final weigh in….to honest lol……..my mimos evo……..780g….;just shy of my 2 lb goal……I can live with 1.741lbs off one plant vegged for 8 weeks and 3 days without co2…..all I ran was flora nova bloom at 850ppms h2o2 at 5ml per gal and drip clean…..I stopped silica in the end days…. I took her out of her pot and she had at least another week of veg in her before she was rooted out properly…..I got 2 more mimosas going now that I’m guna veg for 9 weeks and 3 day……hopefully that gets me at that 2lb mark
I think any of us would be happy with those numbers.

Buddernugz

Buddernugz

I think any of us would be happy with those numbers.
Not gonna lie I’m still a little booty hurt I didn’t hit 2 pounds but it’s a 10.6 ounce increase of my largest plant to date……Hopefully I’ll get it next go, I have 2 of the same strain growing right meow that I will start a thread for their about 5 weeks into veg. One thing I can’t come to the conclusion on is if me not cleaning up her lowers helped or hurt my yeilds…she was solid the whole way down and not so much as a gram of her was larf so idk lol

GreenMtnGuru

GreenMtnGuru

Oh this guy again!!

Why did you delete the “dried, trimmed, and weighed” pictures from your last harvest?

You do know most of us have harvested and weighed decades worth of plants, right?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
2 lbs indoors would be impressive, yes?
For the average grower in a 4x4, yeah. I think so. Takes a good producing strain, well thought out pruning techniques, and all the variables dialed.
Honestly 2 pounds of well grown bud just barely fits in a 4x4 on live plants. Packed in toight. Going for a higher yield than that is really squishing it in there. Most growers should be happy to pull a pound and a half in a 4x4. But that's just like, my opinion man.

growsince79

growsince79

For the average grower in a 4x4, yeah. I think so. Takes a good producing strain, well thought out pruning techniques, and all the variables dialed.
Honestly 2 pounds of well grown bud just barely fits in a 4x4 on live plants. Packed in toight. Going for a higher yield than that is really squishing it in there. Most growers should be happy to pull a pound and a half in a 4x4. But that's just like, my opinion man.
2oz/ft is a bumper crop. That's with super dense bud and everything goes well. Idk how you could fit anymore.

TSD

TSD

My 2 and a quarter pound (probably 2.5 counting larf) lady outdoors was like 7 feet tall by 6 feet across... but I let her grow naturally, Christmas tree style... it would require some serious bonsai-ing to fit that into a 4×4 tent for sure.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Co2 rules:)
How much does it rule by?

Serous question, ive often wondered how much of a difference?

Edit: 2.5 lb plant with no co2
20211009 134153

Top Bottom