2nd Annual Humboldt County Mecca Cup

• Thread starter Nspecta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Come up to the avenues and see the giants then outa shelter cove for some amazing vistas n sunsets. LOST COAST
Nothin more beautiful then that coastal drive with the redwoods. U peeps have a fab area there. Stunning See you Sat at the cup !

Last edited:
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Those were some beautiful buds nspecta. But I think they didnt handle them properly at the cup and you can see how smashed some of the samples looked. It was also interesting to look at all the trimming differences on the entries. What really interested me was how LoompaFarms swept the whole competition :) Well you called me out man and been busting my chops about not going to anyone, so it was time to put up or shut-up. Thanks for the ball busting that got me off my ass and being a part.

It was great meeting your girlfriend too. She's a true head, she knows her weed, thats for sure.

Great to be meet you Medusa. That crew of yours are some cool cats. Ive known Ganjagirl(Lori) for a few years and she rocks.

Anyways, was a great contest and got to meet a few heads from online and that was cool as shit too.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
So you've been holding out on me bro! You find that original Salmon Creek Big Bud that was dank as hell? Rock hard nugs, grew very sativa, every branch had massive colas on it. It just pure ranked of musky earthy skunky taste and cures to that gun metal blue type colors and packed with rediculous resin. I still have folks In L.A. that still hit me up to this day about that herb, I have heads that have smoked my shit for 13 years and they still all rave about that salmon creek cut. Share the wealth big boy!!! LOL

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
So you've been holding out on me bro! You find that original Salmon Creek Big Bud that was dank as hell? Rock hard nugs, grew very sativa, every branch had massive colas on it. It just pure ranked of musky earthy skunky taste and cures to that gun metal blue type colors and packed with rediculous resin. I still have folks In L.A. that still hit me up to this day about that herb, I have heads that have smoked my shit for 13 years and they still all rave about that salmon creek cut. Share the wealth big boy!!! LOL

LOL... @loompa ~you gettin' yer celebratory drink on man? :wacky:

I already told ya...I don't grow hemp like Salmon Creek Big Bud...LOL :smug:

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
LOL... @loompa ~you gettin' yer celebratory drink on man? :wacky:

I already told ya...I don't grow hemp like Salmon Creek Big Bud...LOL :smug:

Tru that man, been twodays straight partying. I know we have had this SCBB convo before, but I think the way your girlfiernd described it, is so similar to what I remember. I think you burned too many brain cells man if you dont remember the dank and your girl does ;)

And Im not talking gym locker or fecal stank....straight up musky, earth, reekiness thast doesnt have a hint of sweet. Maybe you just need to put it in my hands and let the master give her a run..:) JK .Either way, man, hit me up or I'll call you and we need to do some talking. And stop driving by my place and not stopping in to say hi, I might have to track you down...lol Army Guerilla style with a gilli suit and scare the shit out of you :D

M

Mrs Nspecta

thanks once again. Mr& mrs N. Had a blast. Enjoyed the herb and chatting with the Mrs! Congrats on the wins.

I also enjoyed our chat together! Being able to talk shop with another female grower was a awesome experience. I Look forward to our next meet up! And thank you for your gift, you didn't have to do that. :)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I also enjoyed our chat together! Being able to talk shop with another female grower was a awesome experience. I Look forward to our next meet up! And thank you for your gift, you didn't have to do that. :)
Yah repayment for the cup .. had a great time .. [/QUOTE]

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Will be nice to see u guys again. Sure a much needed Vacation! Put ya to work in my garden. Lol. Happy Mothers Day. Make them fan u and feed u grapes T

DC105

DC105

Cool Nspecta! I know urs and Loompa's gear is straight fire anyways homie! Those results are even more impressive to me seeing how its held in Humbolt! That's gotta be some tough competition! (+) vibes
TMB

soserthc1

soserthc1

Would love to make it to hum bolt at least once in my life , def plan on making the next trip

Top Bottom