2nd grow 12 babies $100 OG

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jeezer

Jeezer

Dude evertime i read your screen name i thought it said Tripper lsd lol til i did a spell check on my last post i got it now tho. Tipper619sd +rep

T

tipper619sd

lol not that kind a party man lol u got me rolling. But i can see where u could think that. I see u and i are left coast reps on here huh ?

Jeezer

Jeezer

I was about to say wheres the party at bro Lol n yea born n raised in the city of angels

T

tipper619sd

lol thats whats up ya i just moved to the I E so not too far from u but ya no party here lol all business trying to learn as much as possible. I will be updating my pics tomorrow to show the difference of all the girls. Peace and happy growing

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Yo Tip! 25 ml of Cal-mag is off the charts. I never go above 10ml and only add that if my plants look deficeint. I would back down to 5 ml and give a good flush. I see you have some clawing and it is most likely nute overload. Are you adding your cal-mag first? If so, what is th ppm level of cal-mag that you are adding. You really shouldn't go too far over 200 unless your plants are deficeint. Things look pretty good though.

T

tipper619sd

hey mendo ya must have been a miss type i am running 15 ml and they seem to be doing fine i just started to get my leaves claw recently after i added dry ice in my room for co2. Next time im gonna just cut back on that a lil bit. I add my cal mag last and i add 75 ml to 5 gal. Dont know if im crazy but i do know that my girls like it very much and when i backed it down to 7 ml a gal they started to mis color on me big time. Thanks for all the help and maybe i will cut it back to 10 ml a gal. I havent had any issues tho my ppms are going down big time my girls ate around 400 ppm today so who knows ? Once again thanks for the friendly comments and peace and happy growing

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Cal-mag should always be added first when mixing nutes. Cal mag can bind up to other elements if added last and hinder the amount that the plant can uptake. Also, the higher CO2 levels should help your plant process more nutes. Did you raise your room temp when you added it. I keep my room at 82 with CO2, as opposed to 76 without. Have a great day!

T

tipper619sd

oh ok i see the reasoning about the higher room temps did do that but will write that down in my notebook thanks man. Also with the cal mag thing didnt know that. Also will be adding that to my notebook. I added back my aminos and my bloombastic and hydroplex to rez but ppms were lower somehow. Odd? Gotta check that out. But overall they look good and i am hopefully gonna reduce my system down to 6 sites so i can get a more maximum root mass.Using the same nft concept. But in the future not current project. Thanks man for everything. peace

T

tipper619sd

here is an update for everyone. I went into the garden today and these girls are really fattening up. I am gonna change my rez tomorrow and add moab and bloombastic along with top booster and bud xl. I checked the trichs on my girls all of them have bulbs and seeing a little cloudy look. I have noticed that the hairs on my girls are turning red but still more white hairs comin out. I added a pic og my 2nd gen og 18 and 1 og gifted to me which i have saved and all i know is she stinks along with both the og 18 they smell as clones. Thanks for all the comments. Peace and happy growing.

IMG 20110920 151811
IMG 20110920 151850
619ster

619ster

Wassup neighbor :) Just jumping in for the ride. Looking good in there. Be popping thru here to check you out. Peace!

T

tipper619sd

Cool man and ya we are neighbors lol. Ill be keeping updates every few days now starting week 5 today.

T

tipper619sd

well fellow farmers heres an update on my garden. I have tried to take good pictures in my phone but it just doesnt do it justice. But here are a few pics of some of my girls i did the FIM technique. I topped a few and , left some untopped. As u can see some have gave me 5 tops 4 tops and even 3 idk if all of the pics are on here but. Check them out and see how im doing .

IMG 20110923 123434
IMG 20110923 123446
IMG 20110923 123452
IMG 20110923 123501
IMG 20110923 123505
T

tipper619sd

one of my girls has yellowing but i have finally got her back going did a little trim and added a lil more cal mag and she was happy again.

T

tipper619sd

So i am looking to get a new camera what would be a good cheap one

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

So i am looking to get a new camera what would be a good cheap one

I was going to say man, i really wanna see what this strain looks like up close and personal!

Nikon makes some good cheap cameras...Coolpix series..I used to have a few of those before i moved and lost them and they worked very well for like 150 bucks.

I have a Canon Powershot 750, havent used it for lack of a charger yet (in the mail now) but ive heard people on here having good shots with that...

Look at Strikeitrich's stuff, he uses one of those Canon point and shoots and gets GREAT stuff with some macro settings and white balance.

2cents! and lookin bomb bro!

what day you on?

T

tipper619sd

I am on day 38 and still counting lol. Ya i am looking into a point and shoot or something along those lines. I am hopeing to get a good pic to show how frosty and full of resin she is. Kinda reminds me of how the white fire looks almost. She is a very nice cut of 100$ og for sure. I am using MOAB ,top booster, And bloombastic right now and these girls are happy. Gonna check tomorrow and see how she reacts to 1tsp and 1/2 of MOAB. Hope all is well. I will let you know on the camera as ill do an update here soon. Peace and thanks og for the comments.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

For day 38 she looks FAT bro. Thicky thick for sure....My girls are like ten days behind and no where NEAR the size these ladies are....

Looking bomb!

T

tipper619sd

thanks og ya i am just trying to keep my system dialed in and get theses girls phat . I had a friend come by and he said looks like u threw something all over the leaves refering to the resin build up lol. I cant wait to get a new camera and take some real bud shots. Keep up the work og and thanks for your kind words. Peace and happy growing.

T

tipper619sd

I have been having ph issues lately and tips have een burning im thinking its from the moab being to strong so ill have to back off and change my rez. Any help in this department im hoping its just changing my rez cause every day my ph dropss .5

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I have been having ph issues lately and tips have een burning im thinking its from the moab being to strong so ill have to back off and change my rez. Any help in this department im hoping its just changing my rez cause every day my ph dropss .5

tip burn is totally chill bro, but only right before flush.

i feel like its a sign your girls are being pushed extra hard. as long as your not having any bud related issues you should be fine. Back off a lil, but keep hittin' em if they keep on swellin right along.

Bet they're lookin fire bro!

Top Bottom