2nd Grow, 23 Days Into Flower

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

Not sure where you live but clones aren't easy to come in an illegal state.
I hear that but being born in Illinois and living in Cali I know that it's hard to get but still obtainable. Someone has something out there.

Grow4me

Grow4me

I hear that but being born in Illinois and living in Cali I know that it's hard to get but still obtainable. Someone has something out there.
The seeds are working well, I can order them and they show up in the mail. I like a tap root to. I starded with clones on my first grow. With auto seed I can run my lights at 18/6 and have perpetual grow.

Smerb

Smerb

Auto flowering plants to me are a waste of time. Pot flowers at 12 on 12 off. To me 12 hours of light from 8 to 8 in the morning is the best. Simple

Smerb

Smerb

The seeds are working well, I can order them and they show up in the mail. I like a tap root to. I starded with clones on my first grow. With auto seed I can run my lights at 18/6 and have perpetual grow.
I honestly have really good seed but I'm holding on for the future. All the breeding has changed everything.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

5gal will be over kill for the Autos,they won't utilize the full pot.
3gal is perfect for them.
What all have you stock piled?
Good luck with your grows.
I'm loving all of the Auto growers coming out and showing off their grows.

STR8
This right!! To me 5gal. Is overkill, I use 2-3 gallon pots and they work great. The thing I have noticed with autos is that the root ball is not that big so 2-3 gallon is just fine. Just my 2 cents. Lolol.

Grow4me

Grow4me

Auto flowering plants to me are a waste of time. Pot flowers at 12 on 12 off. To me 12 hours of light from 8 to 8 in the morning is the best. Simple
I think I'll like em, 18/6 all da time ... no fuss! 70 days, instead of 120 sounds good. I grow for personal use only and if I can harvest 2 autos per month I'll be golden. Going to pop 2 seeds a month and get it going.

Smerb

Smerb

I think I'll like em, 18/6 all da time ... no fuss! 70 days, instead of 120 sounds good. I grow for personal use only and if I can harvest 2 autos per month I'll be golden. Going to pop 2 seeds a month and get it going.[/Q
whoa you put 2 seeds in the soil and 70 days later sow 2 more seeds for another 70 days? I personally get a clone or 20 at a real ripe age, as soon as I get them that day I have my light set for just 12 hours a night for 60 days.

Smerb

Smerb

I think I'll like em, 18/6 all da time ... no fuss! 70 days, instead of 120 sounds good. I grow for personal use only and if I can harvest 2 autos per month I'll be golden. Going to pop 2 seeds a month and get it going.
Sow your seeds 3 weeks after the first sow, again and again and again, just keep rolling.

Smerb

Smerb

No, I'm going pop 2 a month ..... hope to have 6 going at once in 3 stages. Then harvest 2 every month. Maybe I'm not explaining it well.
I keep 3 sets of plants, almost harvest, middles, and then youngsters. as soon as I harvest, 5 more get purchased, healthy big and ready for flowering. All year, it's about 3 harvests a month.

Grow4me

Grow4me

55-70 days for regular which is what I have now. 70 days start to finish with autos. I'm going auto in April, will pop 2. Them in 25 days pop two more. I can maintain one light schedule year round. I've got one space to grow in

Smerb

Smerb

55-70 days for regular which is what I have now. 70 days start to finish with autos. I'm going auto in April, will pop 2. Them in 25 days pop two more. I can maintain one light schedule year round. I've got one space to grow in
Sound fine. It's easy to get lost in this, simple ways get you a great harvest.

Grow4me

Grow4me

I poped seeds the first week in December, will harvest end of March. If they were autos I'd be drying them now.

Smerb

Smerb

I poped seeds the first week in December, will harvest end of March. If they were autos I'd be drying them now.
After summer here we go indoor. 14 days I'll harvest 4 of. December I had 5 cheese clones they went purple, I just said fuk it keep the temps down,purple cheese. By April I'll harvest 2 more times. Stop for the outdoor. Oh I love my outdoor giants.

Smerb

Smerb

After summer here we go indoor. 14 days I'll harvest 4 of. December I had 5 cheese clones they went purple, I just said fuk it keep the temps down,purple cheese. By April I'll harvest 2 more times. Stop for the outdoor. Oh I love my outdoor giants.

IMG 20151130 090627

Latest posts

Top Bottom