2nd Grow, 23 Days Into Flower

• Thread starter Grow4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

After summer here we go indoor. 14 days I'll harvest 4 of. December I had 5 cheese clones they went purple, I just said fuk it keep the temps down,purple cheese. By April I'll harvest 2 more times. Stop for the outdoor. Oh I love my outdoor giants.
Purple cheese!!!! I like that. lolol

str8smokn

str8smokn

Damn what a waste of free perfume. I hang dry in my closet and love the aroma it puts in my clothes. Haha. My wife on the other hand hates it.
Oh well it's only for a bought 2weeks.
Soon it will be non stop Bwahhaha....
They look good there @Grow4me . I bet that's one stinky closet.
Keep em green and grow strong
STR8

Grow4me

Grow4me

Damn what a waste of free perfume. I hang dry in my closet and love the aroma it puts in my clothes. Haha. My wife on the other hand hates it.
Oh well it's only for a bought 2weeks.
Soon it will be non stop Bwahhaha....
They look good there @Grow4me . I bet that's one stinky closet.
Keep em green and grow strong
STR8
It smells like heaven to me. Thanks for stopping by.

Smerb

Smerb

Put them bad bitches in the dark, dry em in dee dark milf. Just laugh! Are these the auto seeds?

Grow4me

Grow4me

Put them bad bitches in the dark, dry em in dee dark milf. Just laugh! Are these the auto seeds?
Autos are next grow, this is my second regular grow finishing up. Autos will start in April.

Smerb

Smerb

first photo, the plant on left was just flipped to 12 and the bottom pic is the plant a few days later.
I have a picture that will be up soon, it's a shot of the plant right now, than I'll cut all the fan leaves off again while feeding it a good dose of micro-macro nutes.

Top Bottom