2nd Grow - Magnum 357 - OG Kush

• Thread starter CA5P3R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Looks great bro! Keep it up! You will get more out of this harvest for sure. i wonder what your gram/watt this round will be :)

Yeah at first I wasn't sure if I was going to beat my last, but now that the Colas have thickened up I can say I will for sure beat my last one.

None of the colas are quite as big as my last go but there are just so many more, I would say 3x as many colas as last time.

I figure I should overtake the 1g/w this time around. I was close last time and this time I have shocked myself with this SCROG.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

you just spoil us with pics and info, I love it! I want to get a good LED light but im not sure which one to get, they are always coming out with new ones. I know I want one to replace a 1k hps, I would never run a 1k hps (too much heat& elec)

Hahaha yeah I have been pretty good with providing frequent updates haven't I. Well I must say I always enjoy logging in to read peoples comments and I know I will have more to read if I give you more to look at. :)

There are some good options out there for LED from what I have seen. I have been quite happy with my Magnum.

Getting into this was tough cause there was so many different brands and 3w, 1w, lens angle ahhhhh! Haha but I just checked a lot of journals out and in the end I was seeing the most consistent results from Magnums so I took the leap of faith and couldn't be happier with my choice.

If you want to replace a 1k HPS though you are going to have to look a little bigger. The Mag+ is an interesting model, and one that I think I will be adding to my gear soon enough. They haven't steered me wrong so far so gonna stick with Mag moving forward.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 57 of 12/12

Well girls should be getting their flush on Sunday so fun time is close at hand. Really impressed with myself and my Magnum on this grow. It has been an adventure.

Speaking of adventures, played about an hour of Skyrim on PC today, what a gorgeous game. Between that and Battlefield 3 surprised I can fit updates in. :P

Just wait till Arkham City is out for PC, gonna have no free time.

F571

F572

F573

F574

F575

F576

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 59 of 12/12

Well I had to give the girls a small watering yesterday. I thought they could make it till flush day tomorrow but the girls are drinking to fast and were already showing signs of dehydration so had to do it.

Anyway, flush tomorrow. Seems like they are hitting their final 2 week growth spurt because after watering them yesterday they already seem a little larger today.

F591

F592

F593

F594

F595

F596

T

tommymac

That's some nice buds bro, can't wait to see them under normal light. Magnum looks like the real deal.

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 60 of 12/12

Well did a big flush today. Literally poured 15g of water through each plant. Haha yes very thorough. As you can see they are very saturated.

Poured a half Gallon of BlackStrap Molasses mixture through the ladies after the flush. Made the mixture a little strong by accident but sure the girls won't complain.

Well 2 weeks left, hope you are all as excited as I am.

F601

F602

F603

F604

F605

F606

F607

F608

T

testez

^ Whoa look at this last pic and tell me thats not some quality hay! :P

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 63 of 12/12

Well as you can see in the pictures the buds are gaining a little girth each day. We are so close now that I almost don't even want to look at them or I might be tempted to chop early. :)

Anyone playing Skyrim? That game is a lot of fun.

F631

F632

F633

F634

F635

F636

K11NG

K11NG

oh man, I have 5 stealthgrows 350w and 1 lighthouse 600w all I need now is you to come set me up the dream scrog. I cant seem to stop the experimenting and just get it together like you bro. I envy your perfection

T

testez

I agree with K1NG. Youve got your shit together bros. Excellent workez. :)

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

oh man, I have 5 stealthgrows 350w and 1 lighthouse 600w all I need now is you to come set me up the dream scrog. I cant seem to stop the experimenting and just get it together like you bro. I envy your perfection

Haha buy me the plane ticket, I'm there!

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 68 of 12/12

Gave them the final Blackstrap Molasses watering today it looks like. They smell terrific and look like they are just about ready to pluck. :)

F681

F682

F683

F684

F685

F686

F687

CA5P3R

CA5P3R

Day 70 of 12/12

Getting so close now. Leaves are now yellowing rapidly as the last of the energy slips into the buds. It looks like Autumn in there.

F701

F702

F703

F704

F705

F706

Oh and one more thing.......

MP1

MP2

Oh no he didn't!

Top Bottom