2nd Grow: Septa-A-Trois 7 Strain HeadStashGrow

• Thread starter ShivaSkunkPunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Wicked thread bro, no more fun than growing u won headstash!

Whatup bro, TCM in the buildin, good c'n u my friend, aint that the truth, I love thumbin threw seed packs to see what gifts will be deliver'd in a 100 days or less, Peace SSP

Shiva,

Thats horrible on the root aphids, Glad you have rebounded and moving on.....Purple stardawg (Ballin!!! - Can't wait to see it pump up) Nothing but the best bro...

P.S.: I am HOOOOKED to THCBAY a top notch numerical memory to memorize the exact count of THCbay posts and all the seed counts of the growers is how I do my quick check to see whats new.....LOL NEVER SLEEP....

2Dog

Yeah bro i'm still piss'd, it was my own fault, I brought an outside plant indoors and it wreck'd havoc, really appreciate the good vibes, right back atcha bro, as much as the Purp SD reaks in veg I have high hopes for this gal, jus wanna get'm a lil bit bigger b4 flip as they don't stretch all that much and I need some real good smoke in my lungs

Now I don't feel so bad, I thought I was the only obsess'd wit the Bay, w/n seconds I can tell what has changed, u know the Early Bird always gets the Worm, Peace Shiva

Looking interesting Shiva! Glad you resurrected this one. How did the kushberry x Skunk #1 turn out from last year. I like both those strains so I am interested in the combo effects.

You garnered some great seeds since you joined this place. You have been camping for the good stuff.

Thanks for the support bro, you open'd my eyes to what can be had with a lil hardwork and dedication, I didn't want to be apart of the "dead thread" bunch and this was a perfect platform,

the Kushberry*Skunk #1 lean'd towards the Kushberry side and tasted great, nice fruity berry candy kush , good daytime smoke, i'm in search of the One, knocks ya dick in the dirt and leaves ya stupified, only had that experience once some 15 yrs ago and have been searchin since, I was so blasted I couldn't stop laughin or open my eyes, thats why i pop so many beans, i'll start some more after this round to see what other pheno's are to be had

Man I love the Farm, I'm the competitive type in all I do, plus a bit OCD, so bean drops have been my itch and lovin everyday of it, I only wish I woulda been in the know years ago as I feel like i'm playin catch up, Peace SSP

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Quick Update

Soak'd seedlings 4hrs then into rapid rooters inside humidity dome, both above ground w/n 24hrs, jus placed in cups today w/ HF/LW/Perlite

TopDawg StarDawg
100_4180.JPG

CSG Granddoggy Purple
100_4179.JPG

DP Orange Bud - rooting the top as we speak
100_4172.JPG

100_4174.JPG

100_4177.JPG

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah some sick genetics Shiva I'm along for this one work some magic homie!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Nice bro, would like to see how that Orange Bud turns out

Thanks my man, grab ya smokin essentials and pull up a seat, Peace SSP

Hell yeah some sick genetics Shiva I'm along for this one work some magic homie!

Whatup bro, jus tryin to put it down for all my michigan playa's and pimp's, welcome aboard a "Fantastic Voyage" in my best Coolio voice, hahaha, Peace Shiva

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

1-31-11

Update Time:

CC Sour Dawg D
100_4207.JPG

100_4209.JPG

OGR KKSC*X18
100_4202.JPG

100_4203.JPG

OGR FireAlien
100_4200.JPG

100_4201.JPG

OG#18*Skunk #1
100_4204.JPG

100_4206.JPG

Group Shot
100_4199.JPG

Will be topp'd and vegg'd another week or so...... Peace SSP

K

kushmaster313

lookin good my mans

yes sir i c u doin it right.... know you cant wait to get it poppin bro....good luck on yo grow bro!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

yes sir i c u doin it right.... know you cant wait to get it poppin bro....good luck on yo grow bro!

My brotha from anotha motha, thx for the kind words and well wishes, I couldn't resist so I topp'dum and those are rooting as we speak, wonna get this show on the road ya dig, Peace SSP

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Quick Update: 2-5-11

TopDawg Stardawg
100_4256.JPG

CSG Granddoggy Purple
100_4257.JPG

DP Orange Bud
100_4252.JPG

100_4255.JPG

100_4254.JPG

May top OB 1 more time to get 6 strong branches then into flower, pending any males from older seed plants, Peace SSP

sticky icky

sticky icky

Got those lookin healthy as fu$k Shiva man o man great strain selection also much respect bro keep up the great work!!!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Quick Update

Quick Update:

Purple StarDawg
100_4274.JPG

100_4281.JPG

100_4278.JPG

100_4280.JPG

Group Shot b4 h20
100_4273.JPG

After a drink of h2o and massive supercrop'n/fimm'n and rearrange
100_4284.JPG

Flower is upon us, still awaiting sex on seedplants, gonna take a couple clones off each and "get down on it"

Peace SSP

waayne

waayne

Nice job bro!
I can't wait see those Purple Star Dawgs flowering Shiva ;)

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Alright! Flower time... Those girls are gonna fill that space with dank pretty soon... :cool

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Nice job bro!
I can't wait see those Purple Star Dawgs flowering Shiva ;)

waayne whatup bro, thx for stopp'n in, U can't wait, hell i'm grittin my teeth with the shakes in anticipation, hahaha, Peace Shiva

Alright! Flower time... Those girls are gonna fill that space with dank pretty soon... :cool

Whats happenin Shady, I'm sure hopin so bro, can't wait any longer, next round is on d'er heels, Peace SSP

OG#18*Skunk #1 - Got a lil hungry, think we got it in check doe
100_4267.JPG

100_4269.JPG

100_4268.JPG

OGR Fire Alien - dig'n the shiny leaves, looks vaguely similar to waayne's
100_4258.JPG

100_4259.JPG

100_4262.JPG

OGR KKSC*X18 - ol' steady freddy
100_4263.JPG

100_4264.JPG

100_4266.JPG

Sour Dawg D - comin outta the funky early growth pretty good aye
100_4270.JPG

100_4272.JPG

100_4271.JPG

sticky icky

sticky icky

Aawww shit lookin kill bro gonna be some nice phenos can't wait to see some frosty fire sub'd Shiva

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

2-17-11

Update:

TopDawg StarDawg
100_4324.JPG

100_4331.JPG

CSG Granddoggy Purple
100_4328.JPG

100_4330.JPG

Peace SSP

2DogWalker

Shiva,

Those stardawgs have me salivating congrats bro, hope you find a super fire fast pheno!!!!

Some of those OG18x Skunk#1 are bangers around here for sure!

Good luck bro, way to keep on poppin!

2Dog

sticky icky

sticky icky

Aawww yeahh what up Shiva how's evrything comin along bro

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey SSP I think you got a hitch in your gitty up right now. I could be wrong but I could be right. If I am right then I can brag all year how I saved your freakin ass. LOL! We both need everything healthy so we can have a kick ass outdoor grow and a good 2011.

Up in post #54 you said things got hungry and they did have yellowing but you were using the 4th picture down of OGR Fire Alien as an example of it being corrected. Do you have a pic of that same Fire Alien now? Did it stay healthy?

Are most of the plants seed plants that you are keeping potbound to help speed up preflowers? Because they look like symptoms of being potbound to me. If that is the case that can be acceptable because when they reveal you can transplant, let recover and veg for a spell and then flower them. Otherwise if you just start flowering them when they are in less then desirable health things only get worse in flower.

That Fire Alien the bottom 2 leaves that point at 1 and 7 on a clock look like they were starting the fade. Are they still green?

The last pics you posted of the Granddoggy Purple seedling the original cotyledons are yellowed and about used up. I would give some food at 25% strength. That is going to be a really good strain to do outdoors. The parents both finish easily so their kid should be perfect.

I like to get my plants at maximum health the 2 weeks before I flip. Then my next goal is to keep them green throughout the entire stretch and to not let them dry out during the stretch when they are using increased amounts of water. You must not overwater either. If you let any of those things happen your yield will be less than if it didn't happen. You can recover and have a good grow if they happen but why go there to begin with.

So don't flip until they are happy and keep them happy during the stretch.

Top Bottom