2nd Grow: Septa-A-Trois 7 Strain HeadStashGrow

• Thread starter ShivaSkunkPunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Shiva,

Those stardawgs have me salivating congrats bro, hope you find a super fire fast pheno!!!!

Some of those OG18x Skunk#1 are bangers around here for sure!

Good luck bro, way to keep on poppin!

2Dog

Right on 2Dog, i'm on 1 right now tryin to get as much done b4 the summer heat wave, fingers x'd we find somethin Devastatin in the mix

Aawww yeahh what up Shiva how's evrything comin along bro

My main man, whatup playboy, all is really good right now after a couple of unforseen headaches, but we're back on track and ready for some action

Hey SSP I think you got a hitch in your gitty up right now. I could be wrong but I could be right. If I am right then I can brag all year how I saved your freakin ass. LOL! We both need everything healthy so we can have a kick ass outdoor grow and a good 2011.

Up in post #54 you said things got hungry and they did have yellowing but you were using the 4th picture down of OGR Fire Alien as an example of it being corrected. Do you have a pic of that same Fire Alien now? Did it stay healthy?

Are most of the plants seed plants that you are keeping potbound to help speed up preflowers? Because they look like symptoms of being potbound to me. If that is the case that can be acceptable because when they reveal you can transplant, let recover and veg for a spell and then flower them. Otherwise if you just start flowering them when they are in less then desirable health things only get worse in flower.

That Fire Alien the bottom 2 leaves that point at 1 and 7 on a clock look like they were starting the fade. Are they still green?

The last pics you posted of the Granddoggy Purple seedling the original cotyledons are yellowed and about used up. I would give some food at 25% strength. That is going to be a really good strain to do outdoors. The parents both finish easily so their kid should be perfect.

I like to get my plants at maximum health the 2 weeks before I flip. Then my next goal is to keep them green throughout the entire stretch and to not let them dry out during the stretch when they are using increased amounts of water. You must not overwater either. If you let any of those things happen your yield will be less than if it didn't happen. You can recover and have a good grow if they happen but why go there to begin with.

So don't flip until they are happy and keep them happy during the stretch.

Thanks big bro for the detail'd help in my journey, things are back on track and I aint lookin back, were would I be w/o ya, keep it green keep it green if ya know what I mean

subd for this, cant wait to see these flowers

Thx for joining the party bro, ya know that seat had ya name on it, after a quick gas-up were about to embark on a fantastic voyage

Quick Update

My new toy
100_4456.JPG

The Family
100_4457.JPG

The Kids
100_4458.JPG

Jus wanted to throw up a few shots, had to do an emergency tear down as the home had to be appraised amongst other things, but things are back on track finally, individual shots will come later on once the babies are sleep, can't have them tearing branches off or nothin crazy ya dig, take care all

Peace SSP

p.s. all seedplants are LADIES :makeup

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm son those gals are lookin goooooood,nice light can't go wrong with sunlight supp t5ves,all girls 2 wow yur gonna be pullin your hair out with all the females goin crazy,blowing up,gettin crystaled out, drivin u nutz at the house...lol... great job bro lookin forward to see'en you rock theze!!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Dammm son those gals are lookin goooooood,nice light can't go wrong with sunlight supp t5ves,all girls 2 wow yur gonna be pullin your hair out with all the females goin crazy,blowing up,gettin crystaled out, drivin u nutz at the house...lol... great job bro lookin forward to see'en you rock theze!!

Much appreciated bro, now the fun begins, Peace SSP

Cont. Update

OG#18*Skunk#1
100_4463.JPG

100_4464.JPG

100_4465.JPG

CC Sour Dawg D
100_4466.JPG

100_4474.JPG

100_4476.JPG

OGR KKSC*X18
100_4477.JPG

100_4478.JPG

100_4479.JPG

T

TheIronLung317

Shiva- That cc sour dog looks to have its ph too low. I ran into that problem before. My ph meter wasn't calibrated properly and was reading .4 points higher than the actual ph. Once i corrected the problem everything got a lot better.

420Gator

420Gator

From the looks of it the skunk and whatever the last one is share that good ol "yield like a motherfucker" gene

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking real good Shiva! Congrats on all females too... :cool

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Shiva- That cc sour dog looks to have its ph too low. I ran into that problem before. My ph meter wasn't calibrated properly and was reading .4 points higher than the actual ph. Once i corrected the problem everything got a lot better.

Thx for tha tip my friend, she's nursing as we speak and lookin much better, Peace SSP

From the looks of it the skunk and whatever the last one is share that good ol "yield like a motherfucker" gene

420Gator, whatup bro, I have to agree with ya on the observation, I'ma take pics of them tonight as they're almost a week in flower and lookin insane, thx for the rep bro,

things are lookin mighty nice in ur 10#'s quest too, keep it up, Peace SSP

Looking real good Shiva! Congrats on all females too... :cool

Right on Shady, appreciate ya checkin things out, now its nit pickin time to see which 1's go into flower 1st and who goes on the waitin list, Peace Shiva

Quick Update: 3-4-11

Dutch Passion Orange Bud headed to flower
100_4502.JPG

100_4503.JPG

100_4505.JPG

TopDawg StarDawg workin out some early kinks after CFL got 2 close
100_4516.JPG

100_4518.JPG

Connoisseur Genetics Granddoggy Purple
100_4513.JPG

100_4514.JPG

100_4515.JPG

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

5 days Flower

OG#18*Skunk#1
100_4520.JPG

100_4522.JPG

100_4523.JPG

OGRaskal KKSC*X18
100_4525.JPG

100_4526.JPG

100_4528.JPG

Group Shot
100_4531.JPG

Did a little rearranging since this last pic and remv'd CC Sour Dawg D from flower and added TopDawg Guava#13 and DP Orange Bud which are a week behind, Peace Shiva

sticky icky

sticky icky

Haha wassup dawg those are lookin beautiful your deff rockin those 1 galz I bet ur happy as hell to get these going I know it gonna be some fire really nice leaf structure man that grand doggy purps looks just like my gdp in veg same exact leafs they all look killer do work son!

2DogWalker

Shiva, things r lookin nice, can't wait to see them start to shine....There is definitely going to be something special in there man. Excited to see them all lol.....

2Dog

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweetness! Got the flower room rocking Shiva... Can't wait to see these girls in full bloom... :cool

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Shiva, things r lookin nice, can't wait to see them start to shine....There is definitely going to be something special in there man. Excited to see them all lol.....

2Dog

Much appreciated 2Dog, jus tryin to keep wit all the jones's on the Farm ya dig, this is my best run yet and its solely b/c of the energy I have when around'm, Thx for takin a look-c, Peace SSP

Sweetness! Got the flower room rocking Shiva... Can't wait to see these girls in full bloom... :cool

Thx big bro, jus tryin to take things slow and really think things over b4 I do anything drastic ya know, and the girls are rewarding me with the vigor,

look'n forward to c'n how ur Guava and gals finish 4ya

? 4ya, i'm think'n bout upgradin to a 400w HPS in this 2x2 but that seems like overkill, heats not an issue, its just that the current sunsystem is an all in one and doesn't produce the same kinda light in the back half of the tent cause of the ballast being housed there, if ya pick up what i'm puttin down :whew

Quick Update

Can't believe I forgot my favorite lady this round: OGRaskal FireAlien
100_4555.JPG

100_4557.JPG

100_4561.JPG

I'm thinkin the DP Orange Bud is about to get bump'd in favor of this lady, she's perfect size to flip, we'll see :harvest:
Peace Shiva

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wow lookin bad azz Shiva them galz are gonna be so dank I bet your like a kid in a candy store walk-in around the room!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh man that Fire Alien looks gorgeous Shiva! I can see why she's your fav... Hmmm, 100W per sq ft seems like an intense area... After seeing that space lit up, I'd undoubtedly want to increase the space to add a few more plants... :thinking

P.S. Check out my buddy High Tolerance's threads as he currently runs two 400W HPS in his closet... He also ran a small 150HPS plus some CFL's in a 2x2 tent I believe for the same reason that the light spread was uneven...

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Wow lookin bad azz Shiva them galz are gonna be so dank I bet your like a kid in a candy store walk-in around the room!

Hell yeah, wit a pocket full of change my friend, Peace SSP

Oh man that Fire Alien looks gorgeous Shiva! I can see why she's your fav... Hmmm, 100W per sq ft seems like an intense area... After seeing that space lit up, I'd undoubtedly want to increase the space to add a few more plants... :thinking

P.S. Check out my buddy High Tolerance's threads as he currently runs two 400W HPS in his closet... He also ran a small 150HPS plus some CFL's in a 2x2 tent I believe for the same reason that the light spread was uneven...

Thx bro, appreciate the pointers and i'm leaning towards adding a cfl or two to the back of the tent after peep'n HT's work, Peace Shiva

Quick Update

OgRaskal KKSC*X18 - week 2 flower
100_4611.JPG

100_4589.JPG

100_4599.JPG

100_4593.JPG

OG#18*Skunk#1 - week 2 flower
100_4600.JPG

100_4603.JPG

100_4601.JPG

D.P. Orange Bud - week 1 flower
100_4606.JPG

100_4607.JPG

100_4608.JPG

The Family
100_4610.JPG

No major setbacks up to this point, I'm try'n to refrain from hack'n away at my ladies as i've learn'd from my past but i'd like to clear some of the fans to improve light penetration, have been tuck'n more than he/she and it jus don't feel right, hahaha, Peace SSP

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Quick Update: Week 3 Flower

OG#18*Skunk#1
100_4657.JPG

OgRaskal KKSC*X18
100_4658.JPG

100_4663.JPG

100_4660.JPG

100_4662.JPG

The Familia
100_4672.JPG

The stretch is finally over, lesson learned in this round = flower earlier b/c now we're workin wit :harvest: its all good doe, I pull'd the Orange Bud and replaced it with the OgRaskal FireAlien today

Peace SSP

sticky icky

sticky icky

Ahh yeah those are lookin like some bombshellz 4 sure Shiva!!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Ahh yeah those are lookin like some bombshellz 4 sure Shiva!!

Thx my man

Hmmm looking good ! Like the looks of the KKSC x18....its gonna be sweet. ANY of raskal's gear is fire.imo

Agreed, gave a sugar leaf a dab and boy was it sweet fruity berries, 1nder which parent it favors? i'm guessin KKSC

what a beautifully diverse family!

I like'm all, short fat big and tall, u could say i'm internationally known and locally accepted hahaha

Got a bit too medicated ya'll and forgot the camera on the way to the garden, tomorrow i'll fix this

Peace SSP

Peace SSP

Top Bottom