2nd Grow: Septa-A-Trois 7 Strain HeadStashGrow

• Thread starter ShivaSkunkPunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I hope everyone's 2010 is going much much better thus far than that damned 09', have to say that I feel the best mentally, physically, spritually, and all the other ally's than I have in sometime thanks in large part to this wonderful plant we all love, like many I was bitten with the layoff bug and had to find a means of becoming as self-sufficient as humanly possible. I have tried my best to K.I.S.S and be as efficient as possible.

This round consist of seven girls (hopefully 8) that have been started at different times consisting of 1 ea. TopDawg Seeds Underdawg #1 and Purple Stardawg, DNA's OG18 (22 days old), LA Confidential (22 days old), and Kushberry (popped today), all of which are crossed with Skunk #1 (3 of 5 SkunkTrain Line), Big Buddha Chiesel (fem) (popped today) and G13 Labs Quicksilver (fem) (popped today). I haven't run any of these in the past so any suggestions are appreciated.

Light: Agrosun Gold Halide Horizontal HO 250W Grow Bulb MH ( increased red spectrum for flower)

55 watt CFL's for seedlings

18/6 - Veg ----------------------------- 12/12- Flower

Medium: 1 bag FoxFarm OceanForest, 1 bag Perlite

Walmart Seed Starter Mix (seedlings)

Nutes:Atami B'Cuzz A & B, Hygrozyme - Veg
Atami B'Cuzz A & B, Hygrozyme, Bloombastic - Bud

Water: Fish Tank (full of oxygen, fish poop, etc :)

All but the TopDawg Seeds have sprouted (just got them in the mail today) they are going into the walmart seed starter mix and beer cups as we speak. I have been using Raskal or Swerve's germination technique of just planting the unsoaked seed into mix a 1/4 inch deep, I premoisten the mix with just warm tap water and have had 100% germ. rates, I only add a piece of plastic baggie with a few holes punched in it and a rubberband to hold it in place on top of cups (pics below) to create a mini humidity dome and within 2 days they sprout, Thx fellas. Any and all suggestions are welcome, Peace Shiva

Fresh Arrivals :)

100_1645.JPG

Thought it was 10 beans, Got 12 each!

100_1646.JPG

100_1661.JPG

100_1662.JPG

100_1664.JPG

WallyWorld Mix

100_1659.JPG

Freshly Popped Chiesel, Quicksilver, Kushberry x Skunk#1

100_1647.JPG

100_1648.JPG

100_1649.JPG

DNA LA Con. x Skunk #1

100_16381.JPG
100_16401.JPG

DNA OG18 x Skunk #1

100_16351.JPG
100_16371.JPG

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

My bad forgot to add the pics, now that i've come down a bit here you go, Peace Shiva

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Quick update for the youngin's: In previous post I realized I switched the labels on the OG18 and LA Con., the taller of the two w/ thinner leaves was actually the OG18 and the 2nd is the LA Con. The lanky OG18 cross started showin "nuts" so I had to break his neck, the LA Con cross is a chick as of yesterday, also included a couple pics of the lil ones popped in last 7-10 days, once their bigger i'll take indy shots of each, peace Shiva

LA Con x Skunk #1

100_1737.JPG

Youngin's

100_1731.JPG
100_1736.JPG
100_1734.JPG

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Weekly Update 2-4-10

Just a quick shot of the youngins, they're a week older and startin to take off, gotta post a pic of the LA Con, kinda upset my cfl clamp light decided to adjust itself and I found it laying on her :(, burned her kinda but she is :anim_19: gotta agree wit planit growit as she is the fastest vegging plant i've come across, so I wouldn't be surprised if she could finish in less than 50 days, I think he said his are done in 36, now thats gettin to the :cash

100_1815.JPG

just waiting on the 1st round to finish so we can get down to the business of replanting and under the big lights they go, peace Shiva

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Quick Update for all interested, didn't wanna list a bunch of veg pics so here they are about a week from flip/top and then on wit the bud, Underdawg #1 was packin snausage so I broke his neck last week, that makes 2 males (OG #18 x Skunk #1) from the initial 7 beans started, So we have from 2 Fem. beans (Quicksilver and Chiesel) and from 3 reg. beans that are packin tits (Kushberry x Skunk #1, LA Conf. x Skunk #1, Purple Stardawg, for a total of 5 diff. ladies, may need to change title of thread now, also in group shot are 2 White Kush still waiting for m/f to show, but they're a week behind and listed in more detail in test grow thread, lastly pics of lil clones I am attempting to root from confirmed females listed, not gonna mess with girls from fem beans, don't wanna stress them at all (never ran fems. b4 and only heard about hermie issues from stress, you guys tell me)

Group Shot - they are really pumpin along

100_18861.JPG

Quicksilver Fem(Auto) - 6 wks from seed

100_18901.JPG

100_18892.JPG

Kushberry x Skunk #1 - 6 wks seed, topped once

100_18881.JPG

100_18872.JPG

La Con x Skunk #1 - 2 monts from seed, topped once, ph burned it a lil but all good now

100_1902.JPG

100_1900.JPG

Clones - KushBerry, Purp. SD, lil KB (tryin not to lose one)

100_19071.JPG

Chiesel - 6wks old

100_1898.JPG
100_1897.JPG

Purple Stardawg

100_1896.JPG
100_18951.JPG

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Covert - thx for the kind words about the kind, hahaha, appreciate you stoppin by, peace Shiva

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I'm going to tag along for this one. I just got some of the Purple Stawdawg and haven't seen anyone else do a grow show for it. Your girls are looking good so far, keep up the good work.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I hope everyone's 2010 is going much much better thus far than that damned 09', have to say that I feel the best mentally, physically, spritually, and all the other ally's than I have in sometime thanks in large part to this wonderful plant we all love, like many I was bitten with the layoff bug and had to find a means of becoming as self-sufficient as humanly possible. I have tried my best to K.I.S.S and be as efficient as possible.
There you are Shiva... Hahaa I was looking for your 2nd grow journal in the wrong section. Man I feel you on the layoff. Last year was same for me and I'm still looking for work... Hell I've only had a couple interviews this year, but that's a great start... Until then we can hone our cultivation skillz cuz we're home all day long! :D

Anyways, I must say that your plants are looking great! Other than some lime green new growth in the center asking for little Magnesium, I'd say this round should be a good show... :character0113:

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

3-29-10

Sorry for recent M.I.A on this log, now that things are settling down wanted to show all how we're progressing, So after initally starting 7 select strains/beans we are left with 4 ladies (LA Con x Skunk #1, Kushberry x Skunk #1, Chiesal, and Quicksilver) that are now 2 wks into flower, took cuts off all b4 flip, can't wait for these to finish up by end of April or early May, so we can start some more killa gene's. Peace SSP

Group Shot (6 gal's in 2 x2)

100_2007.JPG

Chiesal

100_2003.JPG
100_2004.JPG

Quicksilver

100_1997.JPG
100_1999.JPG
100_2000.JPG
100_2002.JPG
100_2009.JPG
100_2001.JPG

La Con x Skunk #1

100_1995.JPG
100_1994.JPG

Kushberry x Skunk #1

100_1996.JPG
100_1993.JPG

Go State

100_1987.JPG

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I hope every1's New Year is off to a better than expected start, I want'd to resurrect this thread I start'd a year ago this time and list what's new for 2011 here rather than add another thread to the Farm, and also summarize my findings from the ladies u c above, i'll try my best to keep it short and sweet and list quality (no blur) pic updates and comments, all of you are welcome to list pics if you happen to be runnin any of the listed gear for phenotype reference or for the hell of it, nuff typin:

Shot of clones of all the females listed above during 1st time outdoor'n

100_3271.JPG

Family shot: 2 bushes on the left r TopDawg White Kush clone'd tops if ya follow me

100_3061.JPG

TopDawg's Purple Stardawg: start 2nd wk Flower

100_4038.JPG

Current Seedlings

100_4027.JPG

Cali Conn Sour Dawg D(Fem) bka Jevon Kearse "The Freak"

100_4017.JPG

aka Funky Brewster weird leaves and growth with light directly above

100_4015.JPG

OG#18*Skunk#1

100_4001.JPG

100_4000.JPG

OGRaskal Fire Alien

100_4002.JPG

100_4005.JPG

OGRaskal KKSC*X18

100_4011.JPG

100_4010.JPG

Oh Yeah and in today's mail: pmnt recv'd tues arrived mon HOT DAMN

100_4064.JPG

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice brother!

shit the bed!

you scored some damn fine beans

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

nice brother!

shit the bed!

you scored some damn fine beans

Hahaha, whatup bro motherlode, we all laugh now but what do we do when we get that old and its a reality, you got me over here dyin laughin, Peace SSP

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Hahaha, whatup bro motherlode, we all laugh now but what do we do when we get that old and its a reality, you got me over here dyin laughin, Peace SSP

depends...

we hope that either we are rich enough or there is somebody nice enough to deal with that for us

haha I got that from a jam song of one of my favorite bands - MIRV

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Thanks go out to Logic for makin the Farm available, sadly thx to HighTimes for list'n a pic with the website reference to this place or i'd still be Lost

JJ-NYC/TopDawg Seeds, got 12 Stardawg beans and 13 SourDawg, 1 day I hope to cross paths with ya and shake your hand, shoot ya a high 5, and some dapp, Keep on Keepin my friend, really good to see how things have taken off like a rocket in such a short amount of time, Peace SSP

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

depends...

we hope that either we are rich enough or there is somebody nice enough to deal with that for us

haha I got that from a jam song of one of my favorite bands - MIRV

I Love It, good to c ya my man, gonna head over to ur neck of the woods to c whatchu got cookin, Peace SSP

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Outdoor Grow/Smoke Summary:

La Conf.*Skunk#1 - very leafy pheno, smoke had a very sweet taste, no stretch, fast finisher 49-56 days, med-high yielder, in the end too much hassle trimmin to keep

Kushberry*Skunk#1 - high calyx to leaf ratio, kushberry leaning pheno, nice bag appeal, nice kushy, slight blueberry smell, nice daytime smoke

BB Chiesel - heavy resin content, NYCD leaning pheno, nute sensitive, low yielder, best bag appeal of all, biggest stretcher

G13 Labs Quiksilver (Auto) - won't run an auto again is all i'll say, ran indoor & outdoor without reaping any product jus hay

Dutch Passion Orange Bud(Fem) forgot this 1 earlier, few more to go once they sprout

100_4068.JPG

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Nice line up Shiva. I am so glad I came out of my box and joined the farm. I got a lot of catching up to do. Ive never heard of half the shit you guys are growing.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

lookin good bro!

Hey thx a lot winta, thx to you and the other diehard Farm Rats (me too), I had to get back down to business and see what I spent so many days/nights campin for, big things to come with the recent arrival's, consider me bitten by the bug, Peace Shiva

Nice line up Shiva. I am so glad I came out of my box and joined the farm. I got a lot of catching up to do. Ive never heard of half the shit you guys are growing.

I'm glad you join'd the party as well my friend, I c ur one of the Farm Rats too, ur on here as much as I and that's way too much, hahaha, another Top-Flight MI grower in the ranks, 90% of my stock is from the Farm and couldn't b happier about it, Peace SSP

Top Bottom