**2nd Grow** SpiderFarmer SF4000 , NFTG #4 -Sour Power-Hella Jelly-Strawberry Cheesecake- 3x3 Tent

• Thread starter Dothraki
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dothraki

Dothraki

Just a snapshot of the 3 I moved.. all from Humboldt Seed Company

top left: Strawberry Cheesecake
top right: Hella Jelly pheno 1
bottom: Hella Jelly Pheno 2
6185813A 5ED2 4B09 AC6C ED82D3329DFB

Dothraki

Dothraki

Both Strawberry Cheesecakes from Humboldt Seed Company are growing male sacs along with the female flowers. If I can’t get a straight answer from them I’ll be moving onto another breeder and will not recommend. The first grow I lost 3 Pineapple Upside Down Cakes from them, due to male sacs in the first 2 weeks of flower. I kept one in a different tent and pulled all the balls off every time they grew back and got zero seeds at harvest…but this time if I don’t get lucky it will possibly pollinate 4 other plants so I plan to get rid of it tomorrow.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

I don't like them tall ones. I got a blueberry goin now that's almost unacceptable. Hard when you are trying to do 6 plants in a 2 x 4. Hope its worth it.
I'm catchin up on 5 pages but wait what? You have a Blueberry plant and it has been growing tall? 1 of 4 strains in my 4x4 is a seedsmans freebie Blueberry and it seems super short and stout. Really interested in hearing about a 80/20ish indica leaning plant thats a problem cause of vertical growth. I'm trying to learn more about how genetics do or don't play as important a role as lets say breeder selection would, with respect to how a plant grows. Newbs like me are taught sativa grow tall and skinny and indica grow short and fat but is there science to that? How do indicas grow tall and sativas short sometimes then?

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Both Strawberry Cheesecakes from Humboldt Seed Company are growing male sacs along with the female flowers. If I can’t get a straight answer from them I’ll be moving onto another breeder and will not recommend. The first grow I lost 3 Pineapple Upside Down Cakes from them, due to male sacs in the first 2 weeks of flower. I kept one in a different tent and pulled all the balls off every time they grew back and got zero seeds at harvest…but this time if I don’t get lucky it will possibly pollinate 4 other plants so I plan to get rid of it tomorrow.

ahh mann 😖 wait they were fem seeds from Humboldt?

Dothraki

Dothraki

ahh mann 😖 wait they were fem seeds from Humboldt?
Yup… Pineapple Upsidedowncake was amazing, which is probably why they kept it even thought it has a huge tendency to herm. I suppose Strawberry Cheesecake is probably amazing too…but I just can’t risk it this grow.

Dothraki

Dothraki

I really just want to find some SD or similar…not some “diesel” that smells and tastes like weak candy. Where’d all the gas go?

I bet I know… now that it’s legal everyone grows it, so nobody is getting supplied by the dude with his clones of AJ’s cut. They all get shipped low grade PGR bud from cali. Leave it to Cali to fuck up the East coast connection. I blame Cali…and millennials.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Yup… Pineapple Upsidedowncake was amazing, which is probably why they kept it even thought it has a huge tendency to herm. I suppose Strawberry Cheesecake is probably amazing too…but I just can’t risk it this grow.
Hah I see "Pineapple" and I think of the movie Pineapple Express 😂 loved that movie

Dothraki

Dothraki

Hah I see "Pineapple" and I think of the movie Pineapple Express 😂 loved that movie
Great movie! And Pineapple Express is Trainwreck x Hawaiian , Pineapple Upside Down Cake was Pineapple Trainwreck x Cookie Monster. Not getting a ton of trainwreck from it though…at least not the pheno I ended up with. But it’s great smelling smooooooth as hell.

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

Great movie! And Pineapple Express is Trainwreck x Hawaiian , Pineapple Upside Down Cake was Pineapple Trainwreck x Cookie Monster. Not getting a ton of trainwreck from it though…at least not the pheno I ended up with. But it’s great smelling smooooooth as hell.
Right? Check out Grandma's Boy if haven't seen it yet.
Ooo Trainwreck x Hawaiian? Sounds sick af. For this 1 plant scrog grow I chose Dark Phoenix which is Trainwreck x Jack Herer. I'm super stoked to grow such a cross since I know I love both those strains individually.
Your tent or tents look great man. So much action it is hard to tell if I'm lookin at more than 1 grow 🤔 hey do you have a way to join us in the 1 plant scrog grow challenge?

Dothraki

Dothraki

Right? Check out Grandma's Boy if haven't seen it yet.
Ooo Trainwreck x Hawaiian? Sounds sick af. For this 1 plant scrog grow I chose Dark Phoenix which is Trainwreck x Jack Herer. I'm super stoked to grow such a cross since I know I love both those strains individually.
Your tent or tents look great man. So much action it is hard to tell if I'm lookin at more than 1 grow 🤔 hey do you have a way to join us in the 1 plant scrog grow challenge?
Ooh yeah TWxJH that’ll be amazing! And thanks! I have technically 1 grow going, but had to put the other plants in a different tent. All the pics on this page (except for the very first pic at the top of the page) are All Gas OG and Sour Power. So 2 plants, growing bigger than I expected, under the SF4000 in a 3x3 tent. I’ll see if I can check out the 1 plant scrog grow challenge, sounds fun lol. I plan my grows around variety but maybe it’d be fun.

Dothraki

Dothraki

Any of you guys grow Humboldt Seed Company? I was blown away by Lemongrass and Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Potency, TERPS, and incredible highs. Stoked to see how Hella Jelly and All Gas OG turn out! Pineapple has an incredible terp profile. The type of stuff you want to light with a cedar match to keep the flavor as pure as possible.

S

Sameperson775

Any of you guys grow Humboldt Seed Company? I was blown away by Lemongrass and Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Potency, TERPS, and incredible highs. Stoked to see how Hella Jelly and All Gas OG turn out! Pineapple has an incredible terp profile. The type of stuff you want to light with a cedar match to keep the flavor as pure as possible.
I've grown jelly rancher(hella jelly), don carlos, the notorious thc and cookies from them. None blew me away and out of 25 plants I've had 3 hermie out. I literally threw away the rest of the seed I bought from them

growsince79

growsince79

I've grown jelly rancher(hella jelly), don carlos, the notorious thc and cookies from them. None blew me away and out of 25 plants I've had 3 hermie out. I literally threw away the rest of the seed I bought from them
Buying seeds, for me is almost always a disappointment. The bar is pretty high, most are never as good as what I already have. I have one now that I paid $20 for 2 seeds. Only 1 popped and is so tall it would have to be the best weed on earth for me to want to grow it again. I thought Blueberry was supposed to be short? 😭

Dothraki

Dothraki

Yeah the hermies suck…I grew one out to harvest though and it was fantastic stuff, but I don’t mind picking the balls off to keep it from seeding. How was Hella Jelly? I have 2 phenos in flower right now. I heard good stuff about it.

Buying seeds, for me is almost always a disappointment. The bar is pretty high, most are never as good as what I already have. I have one now that I paid $20 for 2 seeds. Only 1 popped and is so tall it would have to be the best weed on earth for me to want to grow it again. I thought Blueberry was supposed to be short? 😭
Oh no hahaha. Hopefully it’ll give ya tons of wonderful delicious potent buds 🤞🤞

Dothraki

Dothraki

Rocking hard in early flower!
All Gas OG is similar structure to the Lemon Grass I grew…no need for any defoliation, long stretchy arms with more space between nodes, fast and furious desire to just branch out, glad I topped it. This might be a good one for higher humidity since the buds should have plenty of space to breathe, although if anything like the lemongrass, could grow huge buds.
Sour Power is growing more similar in fashion to Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Thicker branches, less node space, bushier, etc. Glad I topped this one too because with the Pineapple, they were gettin crowded by eachother. Buds were like little purple chrismas trees covered in snow and smelled like the room in a donut shop where they mix all the fruit fillings and icings while the donuts bake. That was PUDC. I’m hoping for nothing but grapefruit and diesel fuel from Sour Power (bagseed). Which has those delicious ECSD genetics.

15D045B6 C404 47E2 8409 88F0DBE55296
9052BDD8 23D2 455B A009 04A168ED2156
B5C79A05 087C 4712 A08D 16A7F4AC0D8D
D41C311D 15B5 49FA AA25 93EDC48EB284
A21E7608 508A 4A2B AC73 E4B899FB59EA
80D2EAE2 9620 4532 A8C0 632477EB1B74
48AFC63D BFEB 44F2 98AB 4C418CEF6414
2F0DAF49 C2D0 4BED AF66 9F87B2A10395

Top Bottom