• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Helmguard77

Helmguard77

3 inches from light
Screenshot 20210628 015606

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

3 inches. Yeah, exactly. That's too close. Even with an LED.
You need the other bulbs.

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Hey man, if you grab a few of those philips bulbs and a couple of these: and then just dangle them as close as you can to the girls. But if youre going to spend even a few bucks to give them some light, why not just get something like the mars ts600 or something similar, for only 119 bucks and do it right?
This light is for a 2x2 space....
Screenshot 20210628 041714 Chrome

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

These guys have ya covered. Only thing I can add is it's important to full cups/pots all the way to the top. This is because the perched water table and even in coco if the media is not tall enough you can have a situation that leads ro overwatering. It's alot hard in coco but this is the one thing that can cause it.

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

These guys have ya covered. Only thing I can add is it's important to full cups/pots all the way to the top. This is because the perched water table and even in coco if the media is not tall enough you can have a situation that leads ro overwatering. It's alot hard in coco but this is the one thing that can cause it.
Awesome thanks man I actually just did that

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Man any size right now but honestly
1. I never really win stuff like that and
2. I'm not good enough to win anything like y'all have soo much more beautiful plants than mine and Idk how it works really
Who knows, maybe someone will decide to help you out so YOU can grow nice plants. At least if you put your name in you have a chance, if you just say no then youre guaranteed to lose.
Just saying.......

Helmguard77

Helmguard77

Who knows, maybe someone will decide to help you out so YOU can grow nice plants. At least if you put your name in you have a chance, if you just say no then youre guaranteed to lose.
Just saying.......
How does it work??

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

I have no idea, i thought @ComfortablyNumb knew... 🤣🤣 i was just saying you should still try..
Ive seen a post where you simply reply to the post stating which country you live and and thats it, thats all you had to do. I have no idea if it is still active though but i think it was last dated in january maybe? Its a sf1000 giveaway which would be the perfect light for your situation. Yeah, the spider farmer sf1000 would do you nicely in there i think.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Man any size right now but honestly
1. I never really win stuff like that and
2. I'm not good enough to win anything like y'all have soo much more beautiful plants than mine and Idk how it works really
That ain't how it works. You can win and you have the brains to do an excellent grow. You just need some basics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom