2nd round with C.S. nutrients.

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

so went in today and tied up more of the nugs and checked out a few trichs. they all got full heads and are just now filling in cloudy. literally cant wait to see how they turn out. most of the top colas are falling over and thats a good problem to have will have pics tomorrow . enjoy farmers.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Tipper, I totally understand you are trying to get some more weight, but that will come as you dial everything in. I am sure the next run will be even better than this one; think of all the little things you learned in this grow. As for flushing your plants, how much further along is the Diablo than the Fire? If they are only about a week apart, go for the flush.

T

tipper619sd

ya they are about a week apart i have cut my ppms down to 550 and im gonna let them drink all the water fill it back with plain water and keep doing so until its fully time to cut. thanks smoking gun i totally needed that. and i know i have to dial in the room more to get more weight. I was just hoping i could have dialed in this run but still learning and understanding the plants. thanks once again imma put up pics in 20 min

T

tipper619sd

Ok pic update so my diablo cross has many red haird on it and my diablos are starting to become full of red hairs also. The only one is the fire og which is still in full bloom but getting heavy meaning shes getting close to finishing also. By tomorrow i plan on flushing the whole system with just water and letting it go until they are ready to be pulled. Here some pics.

IMG 20120912 074056
IMG 20120912 074105
IMG 20120912 074112
IMG 20120912 074121
IMG 20120912 081710
IMG 20120912 081718
IMG 20120912 081729
IMG 20120912 081749
T

tipper619sd

sorry guys about the long time for an update. I have been flushing my plants since the 13th and with my microscope i can see on the cross its fully stacked with trichs all with fat heads and id say 70 % cloudy and 10 % amber. On the fire og id say they are 50% cloudy 0% amber. On the diablos they are 60% cloudy a few amber spots but when i touch them they kinda feel crunchy.? They have all red hairs and leafs have a curl down tip. I have been seeing the leaves change colors and most being eaten. Lots of yellow in the room. How long do u think it should take for flush. They have drank all the water in the buckets about 15 gal. Should i refill or just let them drink all of it and then cut down some??? thanks farmers and ill post pics today or tomorrow

T

tipper619sd

so i added some of the bud booster during these last weeks. I phd the water to 6.3 and my ppms are 300. Im thinking i can run this for 1 week and then flush. I was told from a friend i could flush with sugar water??? Is this true never heard anything like that.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

It is true, kinda. I personally prefer using a bottled sweetener, they have some plant nutrients that sugar or molasses doesn't provide. I actually use a carbohydrate booster all the way through my plants life. If you want to go the cheap route use molasses, not sugar.

Why have the pH so high?

T

tipper619sd

It is true, kinda. I personally prefer using a bottled sweetener, they have some plant nutrients that sugar or molasses doesn't provide. I actually use a carbohydrate booster all the way through my plants life. If you want to go the cheap route use molasses, not sugar.

Why have the pH so high?

oh ok ya well i went in there today and checked my trichs and they are all cloudy so i cleaned my buckets and filled back up with ro water no ph just plain water gonna have to let it run for a week and then ill cut the tops and leave some of the bottom nugs to finish up a lil bit more. then i was gifted some male pollen from some la con and im gonna use some of the larf and hit them up the whole room. Thanks for the tips smoking gun.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

No problem. Glad to hear your harvest is going to be quite fruitful. I would probably wait to use that pollen, I am not so sure you will not harvest everything before the seeds are fully mature.

T

tipper619sd

No problem. Glad to hear your harvest is going to be quite fruitful. I would probably wait to use that pollen, I am not so sure you will not harvest everything before the seeds are fully mature.

ya i was looking at it my self i might leave maybe 5 nugs per plant and hope to make a few beans for my next run outdoors. 30 gal pots with tea brew. scrog and multi tops cant wait.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Again my concern is that seeds will take several weeks to form and fully mature. Do you not have the next run lined up yet? At this point in the plants life the plants may not produce many seeds, if any that are viable, at least not before you are ready to get them out of the space. You would probably be better off just waiting to hit the next round to pollinate some larf to get seed for the spring.

T

tipper619sd

oh i see what u mean that is what i was thinking myself today. I was thinking its gonna take a while for them to finish and i already have some purple kush already vegged around 2 ft tall with massive roots ball.. So like u said possibly next round ill use the pollen/.

T

tipper619sd

so i did a few checks and cut most of my nugs down they were all cloudy and ready to go i found a few amber trichs but mostly cloudly and with bulbs. I left my diablo ogs in the room and dropped the light lower to give more light penetration to the lower nugs for a few days.

T

tipper619sd

Ok heres some of the pic of the lower nugs after 3 days under the light tried to get some macro pics but still using a phone. Hope u guys enjoy.

IMG 20120928 111900
IMG 20120928 111711
IMG 20120928 111647
IMG 20120928 111640
IMG 20120928 111619
IMG 20120928 111608
IMG 20120928 111557
T

tipper619sd

so I have them curing in jars right now. I got 4 oz off the multi topped fire og and the two diablo s i topped once gave me a few gs short of a 4ozs and i havent weighted out the cross which i found out was sfv og, and diablo og. I plan on saving it for the holidays got thanksgiving and christmas so i should be good but its a full mason jar so im guessing about a ounce or more. Hope all is good with everyone else. I have some more fire ogs going right now my friend said they were some harbor side cuts idk? But they are about 28 inches tall 2 have been topped 2 havent plan on topping the other 2 as soon as they get use to the system. I will be working on getting my room dialed in again. My rh is at 39 right now and im gonna have to fire up my humidifier again nothing too fancy just a goodwill special. Will upload pics of finished product and current room tonight. I plan on using some tomato cages this round or build a scrog this round, what do u guys suggest ?? Anyway enjoy the day and peace and happy farming.

Top Bottom