2nd round with C.S. nutrients.

• Thread starter tipper619sd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

so i am back with pics im pretty sure they have been in here since the 2nd on flower so today would be 28 days in the system . Still got another 5 more weeks maybe six for the fire og but everything is looking ggood starting to frost up. Still didnt do a full clean out yet but my ppms are at 1000 my water ppms is 250 so im pushing 750 in nutes i would guess. Water temp at 68 room temp 79 - 77 rh 62-55 . Hope u guys enjoy and i also wanted to know whats the highest ppms anyone who uses cs nutes been? Thanks again and have a great week guys.

IMG 20120830 081311
IMG 20120830 081317
IMG 20120830 081342
IMG 20120830 081410
IMG 20120830 081451
IMG 20120830 143714
IMG 20120830 143731
T

tipper619sd

So do u think i could just keep upping my ppms without fully cleaning out my system or no

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I went 30 days between full res changes with top offs in between on my first two UC rounds. On my 3rd round I have been doing res changes every 2 weeks and I feel that the plants are more dialed-in... In any event, you are doing well for your first UC round Tipper!

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

And by first he means second.

I think your PPM is too high, see the leaves curling downwards? You can see Shady completed his grow well below 1000PPM and that's how it should be.

T

tipper619sd

I went 30 days between full res changes with top offs in between on my first two UC rounds. On my 3rd round I have been doing res changes every 2 weeks and I feel that the plants are more dialed-in... In any event, you are doing well for your first UC round Tipper!
thanks shady its actually my second round. Ill post more pics tomorrow in the am

So i left for the weekend and before i left i gave them 10 gals of water and came back today and they drank all of that plus some and plumped up a lil bit. I added back the water again pure water no nutes. Before my ppms were at 850 and ill check tomorrow to see where they are at. They girls are looking very nice my diablo cross has resin on it already along with my fire og. I wonder why? My diablo ogs tho are just now plumping up and imma have to tie a few more branches up i can see starting to get heavy in there . 30 days in officially since flip got 30 more to go and we will see how they really produce.I cant wait.

T

tipper619sd

And by first he means second.

I think your PPM is too high, see the leaves curling downwards? You can see Shady completed his grow well below 1000PPM and that's how it should be.

lol ya second. I actually have seen that my plants were not taking up the nutes an i think i kinda burned my roots a lil bit which probably was slowing them down. When i did the add back i saw a real increase in growth in one day. Added back water again and will see by tomorrow how they look again. Plus i saw a lil tip burn on a few plants. Glad i added back water only on my top off could have been way worse i think.

T

tipper619sd

thanks for the replies guys really appreciate all the feedback and knowledgeable people. Thanks again peace

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Yup, smart move. Let them drink on that reduced strength for a while to fill their cells with water.

I had to stop feeding food for a couple days in coco and hit them with straight UC Roots, helped a ton and avoided any burning. Keep that in mind for future use if they ever get too green or need a full reset.

T

tipper619sd

Yup, smart move. Let them drink on that reduced strength for a while to fill their cells with water.

I had to stop feeding food for a couple days in coco and hit them with straight UC Roots, helped a ton and avoided any burning. Keep that in mind for future use if they ever get too green or need a full reset.

I was really starting to think that a couple days ago. I was sitting there looking at the leaves and they were nice and dark green. Still waxy but to me looking very dark for some odd reason. So in my conclusion i added back just water and came how to see real results. Will keep feeding them water until i bring the ppms back down to 700 or so.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Hahaa! I'm a stoner... Not really sure what I was thinking... Prob still half asleep after the wake and bake...

T

tipper619sd

Hahaa! I'm a stoner... Not really sure what I was thinking... Prob still half asleep after the wake and bake...
ya i got like half these post messed up cause of the wake and bake lol dont trip my dude.

T

tipper619sd

First off i wanna say thank you all for the tips and I can truthfully say i should have listened to you guys when u said i needed to cage or scrog . Seriously wish i would have listened. Glad i didnt lose any buds. I came in the room today and had seen some of the tops were falling over from the weight. So i spent about a half an hour using fishing line and tieing up all the tops. I attempted to take a few micro pics. I dont know how they are gonna come out but i took a few of each , Fire og , diablo og , Diablo cross. Hope u guys enjoy.
#1 is the pic of the fire og
#2 and #3 is the diablo cross
#4 i have seen a leaf like this on a outdoor plant i had but never indoor anybody know why they do this?
#5 is some fire og
#6 and #7 #8 is fire or the cross
The rest are diablo ogs.

Attachment
Attachment 1
Attachment 2
Attachment 3
Attachment 4
Attachment 5
Attachment 6
Attachment 7
Attachment 8
Attachment 9
Attachment 10
Attachment 11
Attachment 12
Attachment 13
Attachment 14
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Looking good tipper, at least from what I can tell. Those pics are very small, doe make it a bit tough to really see what is going on. Live and learn, I bet next grow you will be putting cages around your plants.

T

tipper619sd

Looking good tipper, at least from what I can tell. Those pics are very small, doe make it a bit tough to really see what is going on. Live and learn, I bet next grow you will be putting cages around your plants.

thanks man and ya i sent them to my email and then added them instead of using my phone and it came out messed up so imma just send thru phone and fix that problem. Also i will be using cages for sure next round and making sure i have all one strain.

I came back from out of town and found that my plants were looking like they had to much nutes and kinda at a stand still since then. Leaves have a tip burn and i havent seen any progress. I have seen that they are drinking water but far less tan usually, maybe 1 gal. I cleaned out the system and added back my week six schedule. 6ml a&b CS @ 32 gals. 8ml of bud booster . ppms are at 750 and ph is at 6.2 right now. I will let the system run for a lil and then set the ph at 5.1. Hope all is well with the farm and everyone. Peace and happy farming.

T

tipper619sd

Ok new update took pics today but i ran out of ph up so headed to the store to grab more of that. So its week6 been very interested in possibly adding in some moab to see how that would do in my system anybody done this before? But anywho ppms at 650 and my rh is 60 and room temp is 82 to 79 .

IMG 20120910 132608
IMG 20120910 132616
IMG 20120910 132631
IMG 20120910 132641
IMG 20120910 132651
IMG 20120910 132659
T

tipper619sd

also i ran out of uc roots but got more in route by wed. Im thinking im gonna start flushing my plants now cause the diablo i have seen and was told finishes fast? Only thing i have to worry about is the fire og which is 9 weeks. But im sure a week of just water and ill say half nutes and reg dose of the booster will do ? what u guys think?

Latest posts

Top Bottom