2Water's Two Tents of Cannabis

• Thread starter 2Water
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

Hello Farmers!

I decided to start 1 grow thread for me to post and describe my growing style and why I made the decisions I made. I am by no means an expert or even great grower, but I love everything about growing and consuming cannabis. So welcome all, and remember, as always.... "be water my friends"
2waters two tents of cannabis

2Water

2Water

20231125 211445

Moved my 2 trainwreck to the flower tent, time to clean up the veg tent. Next weekend I'll take some cuts. I also have some Greenpoint seeds Macdawg arriving on Monday. Once I figure what I'm running next, I'll dig more in depth in my set up

3cats

3cats

View attachment 2078683

Moved my 2 trainwreck to the flower tent, time to clean up the veg tent. Next weekend I'll take some cuts. I also have some Greenpoint seeds Macdawg arriving on Monday. Once I figure what I'm running next, I'll dig more in depth in my set up
Hi, 3x3' tents? what lights are you using? I've a 3x3 i have an se3000 in and a 5x5' with 2 se3000 and I have 2 trainwreck @ 7 weeks in veg I'll be flipping next week. I'll follow along and watch your grow

2Water

2Water

Hi, 3x3' tents? what lights are you using? I've a 3x3 i have an se3000 in and a 5x5' with 2 se3000 and I have 2 trainwreck @ 7 weeks in veg I'll be flipping next week. I'll follow along and watch your grow
Do you have a journal? Would love to see yours as well! I have thr Phlizon PL-2000 in the veg tent; in the flower tent is all Amazon specials (linqool 240w main light, 2x 40w shzlux bars up top, and 4x 40w Barrina led t5s)

3cats

3cats

Do you have a journal? Would love to see yours as well! I have thr Phlizon PL-2000 in the veg tent; in the flower tent is all Amazon specials (linqool 240w main light, 2x 40w shzlux bars up top, and 4x 40w Barrina led t5s)
I keep records but not online, I've just a few pics here from my grows but I've been at it a long time in promix type soils with General Hydroponics nutrients and now I'm in auto pots for my last 4 grows. I veg under T5's then flip under the Se3000 now. I used a 1000w hps for 20+ years indoors but retired them a few years ago and switched to led's about 5 years ago I got my first sf1000, a 100w quantum board.

This was my current grow about a week ago at 6 veg weeks topped 3 times

2Water

2Water

I keep records but not online, I've just a few pics here from my grows but I've been at it a long time in promix type soils with General Hydroponics nutrients and now I'm in auto pots for my last 4 grows. I veg under T5's then flip under the Se3000 now. I used a 1000w hps for 20+ years indoors but retired them a few years ago and switched to led's about 5 years ago I got my first sf1000, a 100w quantum board.

This was my current grow about a week ago at 6 veg weeks topped 3 timesView attachment 2078904
Beautiful set up you have there

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
My controller is still working but my app lost signal on my phone🤦‍♂️ so 69 pro wifi edition is now 69 pro nofi edition 🤷‍♂️
Plants could care less
That happened to my controller. To fix it, I connected to the controller using Bluetooth. Then I was able to reset the WiFi. It has been a while, but I think there might've been a firmware upgrade involved.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
My controller is still working but my app lost signal on my phone🤦‍♂️ so 69 pro wifi edition is now 69 pro nofi edition 🤷‍♂️
Plants could care less

That happened to my controller. To fix it, I connected to the controller using Bluetooth. Then I was able to reset the WiFi. It has been a while, but I think there might've been a firmware upgrade involved.
All the firmware updates break things on me 🤦‍♂️ but yea thats what I did to fix it.

2Water

2Water

I think I had to do that same thing with the update. If I remember correctly I had to turn on all my automatons as well after

Top Bottom