2Water

2Water

Ravishing muthafucking Rick rude?

Loved to hate that dude:….

Coolest tag team ever!

Rama777

Rama777

My people 🥲
First time I saw the Bushwhacker's come out was maybe during a Royal. I don't think they even had a match but it was love at first sight!!

I've always really hated cable TV. Once I was locked away in a death ward of a horribly poor country in Africa at a lousy even for their standards hospital. I was supposed to have died, but that's a big story. Anyways at one point I was 100% sure I was about to die. Before I started fading out into that awesome experience, I looked up at the TV on the wall because how can you not when it's there!? It was WWF reruns from the 90's. I remember thinking how fucking pissed off I might be for at least some moments if just about ANYTHING else were on TV while I was about to die. I recall vividly feeling humorous gratitude that if I should suffer death below a goddamn television set, that by god at least it was THE absolute most acceptable thing to be on..

2Water

2Water

First time I saw the Bushwhacker's come out was maybe during a Royal. I don't think they even had a match but it was love at first sight!!

I've always really hated cable TV. Once I was locked away in a death ward of a horribly poor country in Africa at a lousy even for their standards hospital. I was supposed to have died, but that's a big story. Anyways at one point I was 100% sure I was about to die. Before I started fading out into that awesome experience, I looked up at the TV on the wall because how can you not when it's there!? It was WWF reruns from the 90's. I remember thinking how fucking pissed off I might be for at least some moments if just about ANYTHING else were on TV while I was about to die. I recall vividly feeling humorous gratitude that if I should suffer death below a goddamn television set, that by god at least it was THE absolute most acceptable thing to be on..
Man, glad you made it! But what a way to go if you hadnt!😜 All luv bro

2Water

2Water

Waiting for 9am to call customer service for my humidifier. Been playing with it all night... couldn't sleep, so got it to turn on and off without the ability to adjust output levels. But it is running, so I dropped the beans

20240307 080636

Latest posts

Top Bottom