2Water's Two Tents of Cannabis

• Thread starter 2Water
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

So, not sure if it was the tester nug, or because my wife is doing my daughter's nails and I have nothing else to do....

But I reformulated my long term plans to break it into chunks for myself. (Admittedly probably just to reduce my own anxiety 🤣), so here is my grow plan:

Finish MACdawg F1
Grow Cannatonic CBD, pollenate with MD #9
Grow MACdawg F2, collect pollen and create F3
Grow TW/NL5, pollenate with MD F2 pollen
Grow (ON Haze/OG Haze x NL2), collect pollen and create F2
Grow Shorties seeds, pollenate with Hazes/NL2

I won plant of the month on another site with Trina, and Herbies seeds were kind enough to exchange the prize for their Cannatonic CBD and Chocolate Thai. As I mentioned previously, my brother from another mother started having seizures last year (still running tests on him), and I am going to grow that next for him. Also, maybe I can try to breed a 1:1 thc:cbd strain down the road🤷‍♂️

Just so you guys can understand my notes, here is a legend:

MD #9 = MACdawg #9, aka Maximus, the only male in the pack from Greenpoint Seeds.
TW/NL5 = Trainwreck x Northern Lites (notice the spelling) #5 from Authentic Genetics
ON Haze/OG Haze x NL2 = Todd McCormick's own haze backcross mixed with Northern Lites #2, Authentic Genetics.
Shortie's seeds = Strawberry Fantasy F2/S1, (how ever you want to label it) from Bodhi

For those curious, the distinguishment between Northern Lites vs Lights denotes the difference in lines with Lites being the original Seattle genetics and Lights being made famous by Nevil Schoenmakers.

2Water

2Water

A quick update on the MACdawg.
20240305 212915
20240305 213002
20240305 212943
20240305 213026
20240305 212817

2Water

2Water

So, as I mentioned before, I won Plant of the month for Trina on another site, just received my prize from Herbies seeds, they were awesome enough to exchange the prize of thier Dessert Mix to thier Cannatonic CBD and Chocolate Thai. I had asked for a 3 and 5 pack respectively, and they doubled it! I'm taken aback, thanks @Herbies_Seeds !

@Captspaulding was also kind enough to send me some beans, so as to not stare a gift horse in the taint, I'll be delaying my plans 1 run to grow one of each of these:

PBB/Cman - Tengu seeds
Cman/Okie - Tengu seeds
Cali Blues - Capt Spaulding
Cali Dream - Capt Spaulding
Cannatonic CBD - Herbies seeds
Chocolate Thai - Herbies seeds

Really excited, and will be my first multi-strain run! Thank you guys for the seeds, I'm ready to rock! I'll be soaking the beans tonight.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
So, as I mentioned before, I won Plant of the month for Trina on another site, just received my prize from Herbies seeds, they were awesome enough to exchange the prize of thier Dessert Mix to thier Cannatonic CBD and Chocolate Thai. I had asked for a 3 and 5 pack respectively, and they doubled it! I'm taken aback, thanks @Herbies_Seeds !

@Captspaulding was also kind enough to send me some beans, so as to not stare a gift horse in the taint, I'll be delaying my plans 1 run to grow one of each of these:

PBB/Cman - Tengu seeds
Cman/Okie - Tengu seeds
Cali Blues - Capt Spaulding
Cali Dream - Capt Spaulding
Cannatonic CBD - Herbies seeds
Chocolate Thai - Herbies seeds

Really excited, and will be my first multi-strain run! Thank you guys for the seeds, I'm ready to rock! I'll be soaking the beans tonight.
Oh hell yes!
Let’s friggin gooooooooo
Aqua homie to the front!
This will be fun to watch.

Top Bottom