2Water's Two Tents of Cannabis

• Thread starter 2Water
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

Saw some life in the veg tent right before lights off. I didnt grab my phone, so I will take some shots in the morning. I am running a regular 16/8 schedule in the veg tent since I also have my clones in there. I'll snap some pics of those in the morning too. For now, heres my 2 trainwreck
20231206 224011
20231206 224125
20231206 224154

2Water

2Water

Good morning Farmers, some pictures from the veg tent to start the day!
20231207 075208

Had all the sprouts hit the surface, but a couple look rough. #2 and #3 popped first
20231207 075048

#4 had her head stuck in the dirt a little
20231207 075110

#1 came out with helmet head and and I tried to take it off, but the membrane is still holding on. #5 was flipped upside down.
20231207 075135

I'll give #1 and #5 a day or so to see if they make it. If not, I'll drop 2 more beans.

The flower tent shows no I'll affect from the defoliation and are happy as can be!
20231207 075343

2Water

2Water

As I mentioned before, growing is therapy for me. I started up with the idea at the recommendation of my therapist. I have depression and PTSD, that and a lot of sports and car crash related injuries, so cannabis has been my savior to relieve of the need to be popping 100 pills.

Growing has really become an obsessive hobby for me, but in a good way. I get to channel my energies into producing clean organic medicine for my wife and myself. I have enjoyed learning the science of growing and then applying that knowledge in real time. It is a lifestyle that I have fully embraced and invested in.

Thank you to everyone at the Farm that has helped me along the way, even with just a funny post, it has meant more than you probably thought. I love you guys, have a great night

2Water

2Water

So a nasty little flu bug did it's rounds through the house. Put me out of commission for a couple days. I am at 5 of 6 for the Greenpoint seeds Macdawg, #5 hit the surface but stalled out so dropped another one. The trainwreck cuts are still revegging, I'll snap some flower tent shots when the lights come on.
20231210 171555
20231210 171456
20231210 171517

3cats

3cats

Hey, nice start, if I may suggest planting in solo cups only 1/2 full of soil, They frequently stretch out 2-3-4-5" and can leave a long flimsy stem. When starting them 1/2 way in the cup you can fill in the soil to support the stalk after it has stretched out Just a trick I thought I'd share

2Water

2Water

Hey, nice start, if I may suggest planting in solo cups only 1/2 full of soil, They frequently stretch out 2-3-4-5" and can leave a long flimsy stem. When starting them 1/2 way in the cup you can fill in the soil to support the stalk after it has stretched out Just a trick I thought I'd share
I appreciate the advice, but I have established my way of growing already.

2Water

2Water

Hi guys, never said I was a guru, but I think every farmer should develop their own style. Not saying that I am not open to advice if needed or if asked for. Grow diaries are for the grower and anyone who wants to follow along, if you feel like you have a wealth of knowledge feel free to tag me in your diaries and I will follow along as well. The science and technology of growing is ever changing and I enjoy keeping up with the latest knowledge, but I have a hard time accepting info from people who say they know everything about VPD but questioned why I kept posting my KPA reading in my tent.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Then why are you here, If you have it all covered? Just to share your vast experience with others? Are you the Guru man? I'm out I've seen enough.
Dude, where did he ask for help?
You’re weird man.
What cat pissed in your cereal?
Where is your thread @3cats?
What do you do here except act like an ass when folks don’t do what you say.
Not the first time I’ve seen you get asshurt over quite literally nothing.
When I watch someone like @2Water grow, I’m not sitting there watching thinking about what he could do better. I’m Cheering them on.

You’re rocking homie! Keep up the good work.

2Water

2Water

I didn't want this to be a pissing match, if I offended anyone I apologize. I'm sick and honestly have little chill at the moment.

So to change it up, let me break down my setup a little. I am running (2) 3x3 tents due to space available. I wanted to maximize what I could do in limited space and that size worked on both accounts. I choose what I am running off of 2 main criteria, accessibility and price. I ordered and can replace (with the exception of the ac infinity humidifier) everything from Amazon. I know, I know, gripe about the zon all you want, lord knows I do, but it has made everything easier to have it delivered.

Grow tents:
2 x Zazzy grow 3x3x6ft tents

Lights:
Phlizon PL-2000 in veg
Linqool 240w, 2x 40w Shzlux warm white bars up tops, 4x 20w barrina t5 leds on each corner for side lighting in flower tent.

Ventilation:
Flower tent extracted with 6 inch ac infinity booster fan to veg tent. That is all extracted out of veg tent with an AC Infinity t6 fan and refillable carbon filter.

Circulation:
1x no name oscillating fan in veg
2x hurricane 6 inch fans and same oscillating fan in the flower tent

Medium:
I use a base of Roots organic original and have blended in extra coco, ewc, biochar, and perlite.

Nutrients:
I amend my soil with Down to Earth premixes of 333, Bio-fish, and Bio-live. I also add in azomite.

IPM:
Trifecta pest control sprayed once a week.

I feed only water with a drop of honey in it and have tried to develop a system for myself that is relatively cheap and easy to use. After researching the Coots mix and various other super soil and LOS recipes, I decided that the 3 premixes give me what most everyone uses, but with less boxes.
20231211 091847
20231211 091643
20231211 091748
20231211 091708
20231211 091801

2Water

2Water

I am a big proponent that anyone who smokes more than an oz a month should be growing their own. There is no need to rely on the legal or black markets anymore people, I am growing in a 2 bedroom apartment, but I grow for personal use only. My hope is to not only show people that it is doable, but the results can be better and for less money then buying dispo weed. I also have a plan to do my first crossing and show the process using legal limits. Should be fun, right?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I am a big proponent that anyone who smokes more than an oz a month should be growing their own. There is no need to rely on the legal or black markets anymore people, I am growing in a 2 bedroom apartment, but I grow for personal use only. My hope is to not only show people that it is doable, but the results can be better and for less money then buying dispo weed. I also have a plan to do my first crossing and show the process using legal limits. Should be fun, right?
Absolutely! I’m here for it.
Damned rebel over here doing that good work.

Top Bottom