2x UC12xl13 and 12K watts.....Sealed

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

I am using my old 10" yield master reflectors and some xtrasun's to give me wider coverage in the middles. My cords run down the wall and into my garage just under my room where I built ballast shelves and mounted my cap 16 light timer and my random assortment of ballasts. I need to hang my can filter and max fan, hang my circulation fans, paint a little more. Run my plumbing and install my reservoirs... I need to get this show on the road!

IMG 2396
IMG 2400
IMG 2401
H

hogan400

I have to put my air pumps outside the room since Ill be running co2 however I was told its not a major issue by the cch2o guys. Hmmm, would be way easier to leave em in there but if its an issue I will build a box with a fresh air vent to my garage...

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

I need to get this show on the road!

i feel ya on that one, man. ive got a pile of gear and more still needed and i just need to light a friggan bonfire under my ass to get everything together & going. itll come though, and then rock the shit out of it!:banana1sv6: lol
btw, pits are one of the most loyal & loving breeds out there, amazing dogs!!

H

hogan400

aSilvrHaze,

I was on overgrow for yrs, as "vegasone". I changed my user name to hogan400 in memory of my last pit. Was a staffy, I loved that dude. Best dog ever. He passed away @ 9 yrs old last nov from epileptic complications.... Soooooo... we got a new pup, he is young and energetic, VERY loving and A.K.A lazer dick. lol

LOYALTY is king in this house. I love this guy, he's a compact blue nose and we have him on a holistic diet. He is pretty damn good.. glad to see another pit lover. Back to work I go, Laters...

C

cubano420

i feel ya on that one, man. ive got a pile of gear and more still needed and i just need to light a friggan bonfire under my ass to get everything together & going. itll come though, and then rock the shit out of it!:banana1sv6: lol
btw, pits are one of the most loyal & loving breeds out there, amazing dogs!!

Dam bro I feel you I got 25g in my grow all in boxes :sign0065:

G

growgrow

wow hogan.... looks like its comin along pretty well, ive been playin w/ my setup for 3 weeks now... its fun taking my time, putting everything together,and watching the system come together. Its like Christmas!... I have the same exact chiller u do and was wondering if you will throw up some pics on how you configured your waterchiller into the epicenter and topoff? Thats the only thing ive really been debating on how to do.... my plan has gone back and forth from creating a manifold for both... or running coils through epicenter, topoff, and RO tank.... your gonna kill it w/ 10K over a 15 site. Cant wait to see urs come together

GROW!

hiboy

hiboy

Is this your first UC grow?
Love ur purchases.. nice.
What ive heard of UC is less is best with nutes. Many growers seldom change agua.
Totally diff than my old school ways,,,
Whens the expected move in date>?
h

H

hogan400

Hey lone wolf...did we used to talk on ogrow back in the day? If so hows it rollin? If not, thanks for popping in. I am truly amazed at the simplicity and cleanliness of the u.c. system...

cali626, Thanks. Im still building and things are going but slow.

H

hogan400

hiboy, this is my first with u.c. Guess we will see how I do! haha

Im close to move in.. bout 2 weeks away now.
Each time I start the project, shit goes wrong!! I feel someone is trying to send me a signal or something...damn! My neighbors who are actually pretty cool, asked what my new a.c. units were for while we installed em! FUCK, really.... man what a SHIT deal. We had some busts that garnered attention recently in the news and now everyone is on alert for "suspicious" activity... news even gave out some things to watch out for....to top it off, my neighbors already joked with me about growing a couple times so I'm stressed to say the least. I am medical and by the numbers, guess thats all I can do!!

St3ve

St3ve

Looks good man can't wait.

Not to sound naive but if you're med legal, why would you stress about neighbors or the fuzz? (I'm not in a med state ((yet)) so I'm ignorant of such things)

H

hogan400

I'm in WA, and its pretty sketch in my asea. A friend of mine just pled his case out because of the cost vs value.... they charged him w cultivation within 1000 ft of a school even though the school is miles away. The "catch" was a simple bus stop about 400 yds up the street. He was totally compliant and still pled guilty without jail time. It was a real bum dea,l but the law around here is sketch. Makes me nervous st3ve!

H

hogan400

Update pics

I guess my typing is fucking terrible these days!

These are pictures of the mini splits finished. Honestly i would'nt recommend the klimaire. I calculated for 12 lights and only did 10.... they barely get the job done. I'm not impressed. I was told these wont need MORE refrigerant for my 25' line set and... they fucking did.... also not being able to tie in with my sentinel controller, I suppose they are ok. The instructions suck too. However they look nice.

Couple questions if anyone has any input? These things seem to keep the temp but dont cool it down. What I mean is, if im at 78 and I want to go down to 70, it can takes hours. Is this norml? Most of the time it will hover at whatever I set temp at and not come down at all.

Im adding some wall fans in a day or two as well.

IMG 2404
IMG 2405
IMG 2406
H

hogan400

Next up is my dehuey, and overhead carbon scrubber. My additional room circulation, and a cross room shot of the fan location blowing across the reflectors and plant canopy when the ladies grow in.:yes:yes

I dont really like that my dehuey drain line runs down along some of my electrical lines into my garage near my ballasts and timer box. However its all sealed up well and its the only way I can ensure it gets a breaker along with my chiller...

My carbon scrubber helps move the hot air down and the cold air around a lot. I had to play around with the canopy fan some and it seems to be kicking some ass on overhead circ as well. I like having everything overhead! this room is by far my best work....

plumbing the next couple days and im done...

IMG 2408
IMG 2409
IMG 2407
H

hogan400

I gotta paint that final window cover white and a few ceiling patches so im almost in.
Some plumbing this weekend with my top off reservoirs and a pump on my main res. The wall fans, chiller, and a high temp shutoff... a few things left.

IMG 2404
IMG 2410
H

hogan400

Maybe I should change my title now to uce15xl13 and 10k since the system has evolved so much since my original plan

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

cant wait to see the show start goooood luk man.. i see ur runin the rasberry kush and ACK ? not familiar with that whats it stand for?

Top Bottom