2x UC12xl13 and 12K watts.....Sealed

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

Thank you. Besides all the stresses and bumps in the road things are great.

C

crossouttheiis

That is looking good man. Keep up the work! Do you still plan on running a half and half?

H

hogan400

I really considered it.... however... Im all in on the next rd. This time the room will be full, my cuts will not be in rapid rooters. Also I will be keeping my water lower on the net pot in veg to reduce those side feeder roots half way up, that dry out anyway. I will be using the cch2o bloom and boost nutes with ucroots in place of my zone.

The guys have helped me quite a bit and I feel I should throw down on my next rd!! 10 LIGHTS, 15 PLANTS. Already in my veg tray getting some roots and 3 weeks of life before switch. If that woks out the next plan is vert...

H

hogan400

Gthumbnw, thanks much
Im gonna say I feel ok at best. My ph is still falling daily and the rot or pythium is still here. Seems its still growing, I have learned a lot from countless threads here. Also a ton of simple areas for my improvement that will reduce failure potential in the future. Every time I see you post I think of a cat I worked with many yrs ago. Always joked around about being the gre thu of the pnw. You ever give me a white widow to reveg in a HUGE box? If not good vibes to ya and I like your work bro!

C

crossouttheiis

I was going back and looking over your thread, what do you think caused your pythium? It didnt seem like any of your practices would have really stressed the rizosphere.

H

hogan400

I had some brown slime algae in veg... I treated it with zone and it cleared right up. Once in the uc I noticed stem rot because of the rapid rooter plugs trapping moisture against the stem. I removed the plug crowns. 2 never quite dried out....?

I have had some very weird water chemistry issues outside my system in tests. I also had a few roots get damaged and die off that couldnt be removed, maybe this was it?

Noticed a little algae on the inside of an empty site that has a net pot blocking light so maybe that is also hurting ph?

Honestly I'm not sure, however I will cover all sites with insulation next time, not use rooter plugs and root my ladies a little different. Oh... also have every site filled with a lady. lol

It is very possible I have bad dmaster or cal mag but thats the easy excuse...hahaha.
I am thinking this raspberry is done! My buddy says 50 days and they are rock hard with no white hairs visible? Guess its time to buy a new loop to replace the one my dog ate!

H

hogan400

updates on raspberry. Funny thing about this plant is it sup to go 50-55 days. She seems pretty well cooked now! My bottom larf is super coated and rock hard as well. Crazy strain in the uc! love this lady even more now.

IMG 6799
IMG 6801
IMG 6804
IMG 6813
H

hogan400

Ack, coated and frosty, 2 weeks to go. How am I going to flush and pull these off so the taste is great? Only monocrop in the uc! I may have to flush for a half week, pull the raspberry and then feed to finish the rest.. ? Ideas

IMG 6805
IMG 6806
IMG 6810
IMG 6818
H

hogan400

spare uc being put to use and my next rd getting their love.:banana1sv6:

That cloner was a pile of shit brought back from the dead! I dont know who made it, but it works. :yes

3x3 tray with net pots submerged only 1" into water to force the roots to stay lower toward the bottom of the net. Constant recirc by a simple aquarium powerhead using the spare alita pump with a dozen air stones. I really dont want any roots high in the net since most dried out. If it dies on the outside then you know some do on the inside imo. Seems like an opportunity for decay and what not.

IMG 6827
IMG 6826
IMG 6825
IMG 6823
H

hogan400

Hey All4free, burning the midnight oil huh? I am.... and loading some pics for humors sake. Thanks man. I am really looking forward to your next rd. Cant wait to see the transition to bloom. I like weeks 2-4 and 6-8 the most. You really get to see the stretch and characteristics of a plant come out.....and of course the finish. Everyone loves that. I hate weeks 9-10, in my book thats trimming! After this rd Im gonna scoop a quality trimmer!

C

crossouttheiis

don't do it trimmers suck balls I have used a few different ones. hand trimmed looks the best. My last round I just dropped my ppm down to about 100 and ran it for a few days before chopping. It ended up tasting pretty good and burns down white

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Yeah, this is my favorite time of day, everyone's asleep and its quiet.. Haha. I know what you mean, with me I love the morning the frost drops and on. The color changing and developing from strain to strain is one thing that keeps my passion burning. I'm not a big fan of trimmers either. I have had them try and do more damage then help. Some places rent them, check into that and see if you can find one you like. I think trimmers work better with certain strains. Nothing beats a hand trim, Imo. I have one if ya wanna try, its just sittin collecting dust.. Haha. Thanks for the support, I believe its gonna be a good one indeed..
I like your veg set up.. Your girls seem to also.. I hope your gonna contine your journal..

H

hogan400

Yeah I been hand trimming forever and I have helpers but the last time I had them together at once I wanted to shoot myself! Jabbering, smoke breaks and lame ass music and on and on...I just wanna knock it out and move on ya know.

People just give low donations around here nowadays! I say, dont you ask if its clean and pesticide free during bloom or organic? 90% of people say it is. I just laugh since clearly the earthy, smelly, no high, cali outdoor is regular organic nowadays, and pesticides rule. People have no Idea what they are getting around here. If it comes in a turkey bag ruuuunnn!!!

H

hogan400

Turkey bag with a bread tie even! Nothing against cali growers in general but in the OREGON AREA WE GET THE WORST! Hand trimming is like Nordstroms and rolex around here....with a Targe' price!

Yeah Im gonna continue the journal for a solid rd and then do one vert and then who knows. Although it seems Im making friends here and I miss that about overgrow! That little veg setup this rd is doing very well. Thanks for noticing.

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Oh man I know what you mean, helpers usually make me wanna shoot myself.. I've learned to have them fed by how much, fast and by the quality they feed me.. ;) They seem to wanna get the job done this way.. We are in many wars now a days, quality control is definitely one of the lost ones a few seem to appreciate..

D

DreaminBig1207

Lookin good bro! Did you not lollipop these girls? I usual do it first week of flower and pluck a lot of the major fan blades 4th week of flower to let more light into the plants. Can't wait to see your final number. Hope it's high. Just bought a trim pro rotor and that thing works great! Cut my time in half and gets real close. Only around 1500 in price. Look at the YouTube bids to see how close it gets.

Top Bottom