2x Viparspectra V300 or 1x HLG 100 V2 3000K for Veg?

• Thread starter PiGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

HLG 100 V2 ordered and here Friday :)

The Vipar’s are going back today
Why all the additives if I may ask..I hardly give plants nutes in veg..Some that I keep in extended veg get nute, but still not often.
This Mimosa clone is about 3 months old and has never left the solo cup.
9 13 19 Mimosa Clone

PiGrow

PiGrow

Why all the additives if I may ask..I hardly give plants nutes in veg..Some that I keep in extended veg get nute, but still not often.

Great question!

I plan on keeping a mother for about 1-3 years depending on vigor. To do that indoors, in soil, maintenance of soil biology and mycology (bacteria and fungi) is really important.

In the most basic sense, I'm not adding additives to the plant, but to the soil.

Great White is a Mycorrhizae, which is beneficial bacteria and fungi. These microbes break down macro nutrients in the soil into smaller things plants can really uptake

Sensizym is Enzymes. This helps digest food and organics in the soil (complex things) down to less complex, simple nutrients that the plants can uptake.

Carboload is simple sugars. This feeds both the plant and the soil. This simple sugar is taken by everything. This is the equivalent of Glucose in our bodies.

Rhinoskin is a Silica supplement. This creates *Strong* stalks. This leads to the bushiest, strongest, woodiest mothers. This is not something I use in a flowering plant, as high silica content is hard to flush, and colors the taste and burn of the bud. However, for a mother, this kind of strong stalk in cuttings leads to excellent clones with a great success rate.

Nirvana is a bunch of dope organic stuff. It has Humic Acid, Folic Acid, and other micro nutrients that makes all around soil, and plant super happy. Its also totally organic.

This, combined with a good organic soil mix, leads to a stalky, long lived, vigorous, healthy root and stem, mother plant :)

GrnMtnGrowR

GrnMtnGrowR

HLG 100 V2 ordered and here Friday :)

The Vipar’s are going back today
Are you planning on flowering one plant at a time? You had more light with the Viparspectra's. I would have bought the r300's instead of the v300's, the r300 has more red, but the HLG 100 will work good for one plant. Im surprised at the advice you got here, Viparspectra is probably the best quality Chinese LED manufacturer, never had a problem with there lights.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Are you planning on flowering one plant at a time? You had more light with the Viparspectra's. I would have bought the r300's instead of the v300's, the r300 has more red, but the HLG 100 will work good for one plant. Im surprised at the advice you got here, Viparspectra is probably the best quality Chinese LED manufacturer, never had a problem with there lights.
Have a look at Meizhi (Me-iz-hi....LMAO)..better quality, better CS and no phony ROHS sticker either (been inside both, and still I will never buy burple again)

Latest posts

Top Bottom