$3,000 for 10 seeds…Insanity! Thug Pug Genetics

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

Did anyone confirm whether the price is a typo?
Their new gear at the site is crazy expensive. Could be a typo 🤷‍♂️

I’ve heard the pbb doesn’t even smell or taste anything like peanut butter…

FF33AC6C 1984 478F 9F54 69955493B3E5
growsince79

growsince79

Just seen a new drop at a Michigan seed bank for Thug Pug genetics. $3k for a 10 pack. The strain is wedding poop which doesn’t even sound good 😂.

I don’t understand how they could charge so much, or who the hell has $3k to drop on beans. I’ve never even heard of this breeder. What is the hype about?

Seems bad for the culture, and getting more people to grow their own and change the stigma on cannabis.
Because there's a sucker born every day.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Sucker and his money shall soon be parted!!

Is there some new cannabinoid in this cross? A high level of ThcP?

Whats the deal?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

What about the ex narc who’s now into cannabis and selling IBL Durban 13 for $500? Regular seeds. Lol. Gold Seal or something like that.

Moshmen

Moshmen

There you have it, eat your cake (and unicorn poop) too.
It's all about promoting hype there. I would suggest avoiding those kinds of scams.

For $3000 (if they were worth it), you should be getting clones, or the mother itself.
I get it’s tough to make money in the seed or clone game but for 3 G’s you better be able to smell it an get ripped - but D is right someone with too. Much money will buy them I see it here all the time and most of just want to tell you how much they spent.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Grow Like Joe. Without working as a DEA agent first. He’s got cred. He’s busted the best. Probably taking notes from the grows.

Habosabin

Habosabin

Same with John Boehner. Voted against legalization for years and now he's partners in the largest cannabis grower in the usa muscling out the smaller growers.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I get it’s tough to make money in the seed or clone game but for 3 G’s you better be able to smell it an get ripped - but D is right someone with too. Much money will buy them I see it here all the time and most of just want to tell you how much they spent.
Bingo! That's what I actually tell people Mosh, how much do you wanna spend.... Then I hook them up usually with the amount discussed, perhaps 2x-3x more (and maybe some other strains). Then if they stick around for the next grow, I'll start trading with them like anyone else. If you want to contribute, you become part of the team, otherwise, get back in line. lol

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
A fool born every minute. Hold on my phone is ringing. Hello. Sir, this is the IRS “Please send your wife and your left nut.”
Get bent wedding poop. 💩🔥

DeepCoverInDisguise

DeepCoverInDisguise

It sounds like the StarDawg auction here on the Farm many years ago..........

Top Bottom