3,200sq. Ft. Warehouse/help With Setup

• Thread starter Spectre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spectre

Spectre

Thanks guys ya def gonna still insulate n sheat rock plywood left over the other invisible side of the 2 walls... i picked 25 sheets today shit this stuff is lightweight gonna be a breeze hanging it.. finding this thread was awesome first time i checked the farm in a long time on my way out the door to buy sheetrock now probably never gonna use sheet rock again...
Ya them egg cartons are the shit dead silence. .. used them all the time back home NYC. But here its not necessary. .. pink stuff will do... you guys are awesome cant wait to see this room rockin.... What strains u running? ??? My phone is acting up cant post pics till i get to my tab... both trc cuts have womens names... peace

Sounds good man good luck with your build as well.

I'm starting with some crosses from Franchise/obsoul3te. cookie tech (cookies x alien tech) , glue tech (glue#4 x alien tech) , and kosher tech (kosher kush x alien tech). I'll post pics when I start a thread for the actual grow.

stonedcold

stonedcold

Cant go wrong with obsoul3te!!!! Cookie tech n glue tech shit some elite clones to be found in there... what ive found with his gear, its easy as hell to find a keeper. ... its hard as fuck to pick which one..

Top Bottom