3 Leaf Cannabis

• Thread starter Sgonzalesm6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

eighty9concr

and to the guy getting 8ozs per plant, you plants are NOT OG of course the yield higher and bigger. if you were growing OG your flowers would NOT cola up so much, there would be lots of stringyness and space between the buds. growing plants that yield high never yields the same quality buds that the lower yielding strains produce. now if you are blasting it all into BHO then it doesn't matter as much.... but if you are a flower connoisseur and love the taste and feeling of extremely potent buds ranging around 22-27% THC tested by SC LABS then you wouldn't grow large yielding strains. also most people on this forum and in this world will never get a real cut of the original "Kush" that hit our valley in the late 80's.... to this day it is a very sought after strain and all its S1's and sexually reversed pollen make some of the best siblings around.. thats why there are larry, louie, soul assasin, and all the other cuts around... they all are s1's or created with the pollen. now the newer og's are more indica dominant than the one that flowed in the 90's.

anyway the closer you get to the real deal the less you will yield and the sickest buds will come from it!

and if you are growing outdoor you can never compare yields to an indoor crop.
nice size grow though... and nice looking plants.

That room was J1, (jack x Afghani) Did a little more than 2 per light. I can hit 2 with og all day, (boss, svf). Get just under with the ghost og. I just add a plant and do 5 instead of 4 cause they don't bush out as much. Buds are not as big, but are harder and weigh more. Totally do able. Everything I pull down goes to a dispensary in the bay and they crop me out. Must me doing something right.

Gotta do some runs with the large yielders. They want more than just kush. Blue dream, jack, kens gdp, is all in demand and they take them too. Any thing smaller than a thumbnail goes through the sweet leaf extractor. 75% of my rooms are kush, thin mints, gg4 right now but still gotta have some variety.

E

eighty9concr

You would know pulling 8oz a plant.any other titbits?maybe you should write a book and compile your vast knowledge and uncomparable skills in a book or a dvd?im sure everyone would love to learn from a proffessional grow master with unequaled grow skills who boasts about 8oz per plant with 4 plants under a 1000w in coco with co2....oh no wait!no one wants the book that teaches how to harvest less than a G per watt.
iv met people like this before.you get a decent yeild from your room,ok good for you.your the best grower Out all your freinds and they all tell you "dang It 89concur your a master grower" and your head gets all swoll up like a pumpkin and you come on here and act like you invented the indoor game.your attitude sucks.89concr? Youv havnt concured atall!infact youv disagreed with everything and talk to us and tell us bullshit like your doing me a favor.well why dont you do me a real favor and dissappear back to fuckin icmag or werever your think your patronising sneering brand of "help" is wanted as its not what this place is about.if you cant take someone disagreeing with you and airing there own views then go play wi your 8oz plants in your 9feet rooms And leave this place to people who can actually converse with other people without being an arrogant cock space.

If you want to keep growing less than an ounce plants than don't listen, I don't care. A lot of people take my advice because I've been doing this for 15 years and know what the fuck is going on. Ive gotten a gram per watt plenty of times, not going to happen with every strain though. Not that you would have a clue because you probably don't even have any 1000s.

Back to the original point that I stand behind. Put your retarded re vegged plants into a real set up, and see if they out preform healthy ones. Bottom line, won't happen.

Don't care if you want me to "leave". The reason why theres so much mis information is because people like you are giving advice. I will continue to share my methods, that work, whether you like it or not. Don't take good advice and continue growing your way, doesnt hurt my pocket.

E

eighty9concr

NICE

got any spare room? and I wish I had 9' ceilings.

and I run og ghost. last time with this strain. was so so. and never seen any 3 finger leaves on her. except for now, since my time issue (reveg/flower since 3/23). 90% of my rooms getting the chop tonight.

Ghost is a great cut of og , did you get it from dark heart? I got mine there, great quality just doesnt yield as good as some of the other ones like boss and sfv. Patients love it though, I always do a few lights of it in my kush room.

E

eighty9concr

you are correct to a point, I grew up in the San Fernando Valley in Southern California.... where we have many og cuts. 3 leafs come on some strains due to poor nutes.... but the closer you get to the real cut of OG the more 3 leafs will show regardless of the health of the plant. i have a cut from way back in the 90's and it shoots 3 leafs constantly but yields some of the most potent buds yet

Im up in nor-cal, plenty of og cuts floating around, not sure if any of them are real or what not. I have a tester room and will try just about any og cut I find and see if I like it. If they yield/quality (have that distinct og smell) is good, I keep em and put them into regular rooms. Not sure if some of them I have are what the name is, but they're definitely nice versions. Currently have boss, sfv, and ghost. I have done tahoe and a few other varieties but have it narrowed down tho those 3 until I find a better one. Also have been running kosher which is similar, like it a lot.

E

eighty9concr

Never insulted you, asked you if you were growing SOG. Because it would make sense if you were getting an ounce a plant with that style. Then you took that the wrong way and started crying about how I'm a dick and probably don't even grow. Just because someone doesnt have a "grow journal" on here doesnt mean they hold no water. Everything I say is from actual experience. Like I said ignore it if you want, I don't care. Im sure some one will take something I say and use it productively which is all that matters.

Just because my name is 89, doesnt mean I was born in 89. It actually stands for august 9th. Im 38 year old veteran by the way.

Never said I know it all, don't know where you got that. I know enough to grow AAA meds and thats all that matters. Everything I've said is my personal opinion and from my experience. If your happy getting an ounce a plant, I'm happy for you. You accused me of lying about what I do growing and asked for pictures. I posted them and you got upset, oh well. I still would like to see some of your pictures.

OMG! Your telling me my opinion holds no weight on a internet forum! Im going to cry my self to sleep tonight!

My pictures speak louder than words about me knowing "fuck all".

When people post threads, they generally aren't asking for help from a specific person. Last I checked they were looking for people opinions and experience in general. I posted mine, and will continue to do so because I enjoy talking about my job and pointing people in the right direction. Ive grown with t5s, 250w hid, 400w hid, 600w hid, 1000w hid, and 1000w DE. If you want to get serious about growing and get the best meds in quality and quantity, 1000w is the way to go. All the other stuff works, but 1000s take it to the next level and do it better imo.

Half the stuff you said up there, I never even said. I think you may have some anger issues, theres no reason to get upset over what people write on the internet. Never meant to insult you and sorry you took it that way, but you went off the handle, jumped to conclusions and said way more insults than I ever did. Kinda makes you a dick too then with your logic. No hard feelings here though, good luck buddy.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
any pics of your AC/DC?
Not at this time, I've been out of town and was busy with the preparations prior to leaving. If someone reminds me I'll get some pix.

3 leaf cannabis seems to happen a lot in the "OG" family
Yes! I'm beginning to learn that now that I've expanded the group of genetics I'm working with. This should please my son greatly. Also, in my thread about 3-fingered leaves a few members discussed stress factors outside lighting that have caused this type of growth.

Top Bottom