303 Grow

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billygoat

Billygoat

Ok,

I know some of you have been waiting on these for a very long time. Ever since Fet's at Spice Brother last amount of seeds where sold off.

So, here is the thread where all the info will be shared. I'm going to pop them into the wet paper towels this afternoon. You will be able to follow along here.

I'm going to be germing 16 seeds. If for some reason I have a low germ rate. I'm sure I still have 2 more full packs, so no worries here. I'm sure the questions will start to fly. I'm sure the first question will be. "How long are these going to take, because I want seeds now. lolol" I can't remember the flower time and I didn't see any old info. I'll have to dig around.

Well, that's it for now. They will be started this afternoon. Give me about two days and we should have some spouts.
Take care,
BG

Here's the old info Fet would use when listing his seeds. All the info you need to know about the 303.

The complete breeding back ground of this strain is a bit of mystery but I have been told it consist of what flooded Northern tropical Australia back in the early 70s the all great PNG Gold and various Hawaiian/Fuji strains. Papua New Guinea Gold would most likely be the main contributor to this strain. Some time back it was then crossed with a wide leaf strains as the old timers call it, Indica I presume. They crossed what they already had with this wide leaf variety (indica?) to rise above there competition and this is what they have today. With this indica crossing thirty years back has most likely cut down the flowering time making this super sativa strain possible to grown indoors. 303 is a sweet spicy fruity flavour with a piney-fruity aroma with a very intense high mind-lifting it can bring about heart-racing and even panic for users not used to strong sativas or if overdone, due to its creeping effect can soon have you blown off your feet. Don't make the mistake of whacking a few fast ones down because before you know it your praying it will wear off fast as it can just become to intense for the user. This strain is a super long lasting stone that does not need to be constantly topped up every hour like many it just last and last. Warning some growers have reported 303 after session affects to leave the mind and body exhausted/burnt out!

F

Frutty_Grower

This´d be a awesome grow session!!! Can´t wait to see some of your plants!! All the best Billy!:sun

R

Rabbi

BG......welcome back bro, hope you had fun and got a healthy tan. Good eats and Dirinks? did ja make it to Derussy?

Is 303 also aka the Trin?

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Wow that description of the 303 is very tempting isn't!?! :)

W

Weedseed

I really look forward to this too Billy. Sounds right up my alley :)

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey, everyone.

Just wanted to update everyone. I soaked the seeds in water over night. I placed them in wet paper towels today. I will check them in the morning and see if anything has popped. I've got them in the ziplock baggies and on a heating pad. I'm guessing something should be popped or cracked open in the morning. I'll update in the afternoon.

Thanks for stopping by everyone and the support. I'm looking forward to these as much as everyone else. I'm picking up some gear tomorrow. Got to get some new 5 gal pots and some tomato cages. I'm thinking I'm going to need them.
Take care,
BG

T

ThreeFingers

billygoat the wild thai you got from gypse how did they turn out.I still have mine and did they hermi autoflower ???Thanks threefingers.

D

Donald Mallard

I grew png gold indoors when i was a lad (that was a while ago now) they were very very vigerous plants , but i managed to contain them and have some respectful yeilds ..
In those days we only had metal halide lighting , and the plants seemed to do fairly well in flower , though always wanting to s hoot new growth ..
Id have to say they fared better than some of the sativas i see try to be grown indoors nowdays , i was very happy with the results ,the bud was very fruity smelling ,, and very sticky . Very nice herb ..

I wonder what variety of indica spice bros used , or his mates .. i dont doubt it could be swallowed up by that sativa with little evidence of its input after a few generations outdoors ..

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Now your talkin Billy! We're all hangin tight out here waiting on those and the VBs...hope your feeling better and all goes well for you.

Billygoat

Billygoat

it is not a giant tall plant but the indica in it is visibly non existant

it is manageable for a s.e.asian type sativa

it is a beaut that never really finishes flowering

there is one special short earlier and good pheno that pops up
Thanks for the heads up and info.

o did you grow the wild thai from gypse ?
No, I have not. I will once I get my greenhouse all setup. Should happen this winter. The plan is to grow ALLOT of all the Asian strains I have. Grow them out in the green house. Take cuts from everything and move the cuts indoor and bank them. Once I see how the plants do in the green house. Then I will select from the indoor plants and go from there. This will give me a larger number to work with. More space and a larger area to look at. It should be fun.

I grew png gold indoors when i was a lad (that was a while ago now) they were very very vigerous plants , but i managed to contain them and have some respectful yeilds ..
In those days we only had metal halide lighting , and the plants seemed to do fairly well in flower , though always wanting to s hoot new growth ..
Id have to say they fared better than some of the sativas i see try to be grown indoors nowdays , i was very happy with the results ,the bud was very fruity smelling ,, and very sticky . Very nice herb ..

I wonder what variety of indica spice bros used , or his mates .. i dont doubt it could be swallowed up by that sativa with little evidence of its input after a few generations outdoors ..
Nice to see you and thanks for the info. Been a while since we last talked. I hope the family is doing well. Tell the kids uncle Billy said high. Hope the youngest is behaving these days. I'll be sure to set you some aside. Hit me up when you get a chance. You'll have to do it at the other site. Since your post count isn't high enough to pm here. Nice seeing you and thanks for dropping by. Thanks care,
BG

Now your talkin Billy! We're all hangin tight out here waiting on those and the VBs...hope your feeling better and all goes well for you.

I'm feeling better, just lots to do. Allot of work is getting done. I'm happy with the progress I'm making. The vacation helped out allot. Thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG

H

Hemphrey Bogart

BG back in the house with the 303! Good to see you back around and doing your thing, billy.

Good luck on the grow.

S

SnowCap

303..yes!!

Thank you brother Billy Goat!! :party0033:

Yeah buddy I have been waiting for you to bring these out. I wish you all the luck.

I am with you on growing them out, taking cuts and breeding from there. Its hard to tell until they are all done to know if they are a good plant to breed with. Damn crusty sativas...lol

I'll be traveling along with this grow.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning everyone,

thanks for stopping by and all the good vibes. I'm just as stoked as everyone else. Well, there is some good news. We got some seeds that have popped. I know the picture is boring, but I figured I'd follow through on the whole steps. Here's a picture of the ones that have popped.

Some of you members already know. With old seeds and asian strains. They take some time to germ, but this is a good sign. The 303 have 2 nice sprouts. They are in cups with soil and on a heating pad under a shop light. So, I'm guessing in a few days. They should break through the soil. I'll keep everyone updated on the rest of the seeds. There should be some more. Thanks for the kind words and support.
Take care,
BG

303.JPG

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

Congrats on the beans popping. I know from experience old seeds don't always start. Do you keep them in a refrigerator? I have read people do that...tooo bad I didn't know that back in the day lol.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Lord knows, that's how to do it Bro...much success!!!!!!!!!!!

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey everyone,

I'm in a big rush today. Nothing else has popped with the 303's. Some of the seeds are nice and swelling, but nothing more. If, I don't have anymore pop in the next couple of days. I'll open up another pack. I should have two more full packs left. Thanks for the support and stopping by.
Take care,
BG

S

SnowCap

Hey everyone,

I'm in a big rush today. Nothing else has popped with the 303's. Some of the seeds are nice and swelling, but nothing more. If, I don't have anymore pop in the next couple of days. I'll open up another pack. I should have two more full packs left. Thanks for the support and stopping by.
Take care,
BG

Hey BG,

I was sprouting some old Nevilles Haze last season. I also added a few drops of superthrive and Miracle grow plant food to the outside of the water bottle H2O in the paper towel inside the plastic bag. It seemed to help the slow to move beans in gear.

You know I am up in the air on this one, sometimes I do the plastic bag but as of late straight into organic soil with myco. Best of luck BG.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Morning,

thanks for the info. As for superthrive, I don't like the stuff. I nuked some plants with that stuff and new gave it another chance. I'm sure it works for you, but I won't touch the stuff. Each person had their own ways of doing things. I respect that and some things work better for others. I've read some where's that rolling some wet seeds in some Great White Shark is good. I might have to test that out. I'm not a big fan of planning them directly in the soil. I like to know which ones are popping and which ones are not. Thanks for the input and stopping by.
Take care,
BG

Update

This morning nothing else has happen with the 303. I'm going to dig out another pack and get those going in a day or so. I do remember Fet telling me some of the 303 I got. Where very old and some weren't. No worries, we got a couple that have popped and I'm sure the others will have a few. If I can get a couple of females and males. We should be good for a nice gene pool on these.

I'll keep those following the thread up to date. Thanks for the support.
Take care,
BG

Top Bottom