• Tagged users None
Z

zoeronerer

or dry em in da bush in 1 canvas tent bra.....with one heata

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Do the ole" Colombo Choke" right where they sit dude! An option....

Billygoat

Billygoat

Heyyyy BillyG my man. Hows that 303 comin along?

There not. I'm waiting till I'm moved into my new greenhouse. That will be next year. I want to make sure I give these plants all the room they need. They are first to go in the new setup. I've also sourced some more seeds, so there won't be any issues with not having enough to make a good selection from a good amount of mothesr and fathers.

Wish I could do this faster, but I'm moving and setting up a new location with more space and less over head. Using the sun cut's down on the electric bill allot. Take care and Merry Christmas.
Later,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Merry Christmas, Billygoat! monkey5

Thanks, hope your Christmas was a good one. Happy New Years. Before anyone ask. No ETA on when I'm going to get the 303 going. It will be sometime this summer. Once the greenhouse is up and running.
Take care,
BG

M

msclone

Hey there BG
I never got the 303. Im interested in them and I no longer have G Gaint let me know if you move forward with that project

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey there BG
I never got the 303. Im interested in them and I no longer have G Gaint let me know if you move forward with that project

I haven't moved forward with this project. Waiting to get my greenhouse. I want to make sure I've got plenty of room for these. Going to grow all three packs and make sure I get all the best parents.

I'll post once I'm about to get going with these. I really don't know when. Got to much going on with my health now. I'm trying for sometime this summer, but I won't know till I hear back from the doctors.
Take care,
BG

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Hi billy any update on the 303?

THanks KMK:harvest:

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hi billy any update on the 303?

THanks KMK:harvest:

Nothing really. Just holding off on these till I get moved and the greenhouse setup. I'm guessing sometime next year for sure. I had to get rid of everything, because I thought I had a virus, so I don't want to waste the last three packs I have. I'll do them all at once, so there is a better gene pool. This will give everyone a better chance on finding what they want and like, but all the plants should be close.

Wish, I could do them fast, but my health has also played a roll.
Take care,
BG

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Health and family come first bg.thats the wonderful thing about seed.if ya dont get to them this year or in the next they still produce when the time is rt.

TAKE CARE

KMK:harvest:

Top Bottom