34% THC og kush

• Thread starter pimpin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smoothbud

I recently had 16 strains tested. My SFV OG X Chemdog clone tested over 23% thc and 27.73 % total cannibanoids.
I give you respect for testing. I think consistent testing is the key to improvement.I think many growers have never tested their product other than smoke tests and they fail to realize the value of testing....sometimes a very small change nets a couple percent and they do not notice the difference and so do not continue a beneficial practice that they have tried.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
How a plant is grown plays as much into it as the genetics does. Just because someone`s weed tests high doesn`t mean if you run out and buy some of there seeds you will get the same results.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Even the best of us need to dial in the genetics. The best of us however can read some of the plants needs by visualization and adjust ferts as needed. This ability comes with experience. It does leave a gap between the plants needs and when it starts to show up, so after growing a strain enough times you learn what it needs before it shows up . At that point the plants grow better for you (up to there genetic ability) same can be said about smell, taste and THC content. This is something most good seed venders know but never tell you. Most just want to sell there seeds.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Can we see some pictures of this black magic African sap plants, you can't pique our intrests with sap weeping resin monster that kills itself with delicious amber terpenes, then just stop.

I've heard all about this plant, and if it really is something special and different I'd love to see.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Sorry no pictures are being released. I`ve had major security problems on this strain every sense an article came out on about it in High Times. I`ve had people offer me hundreds of thousand's for the genetics and when that didn't`t work I had problems with persons trying to steal it and even was held at gunpoint at one point. I`m determined to stabilizing and working this strain myself before releasing it. It has also got to be somewhat of a legend and I`m hopeful I can make it live up to expectations. At this point it is so hard to grow. I`d just get a lot of complaints and I don`t want to hurt my reputation by releasing it or any information that would feed the fire.

Calixylon

Calixylon

Kinda fed the fire by even mentioning it, sounds like a urban legend. Sorry if I don't believe it:confused:

md1010

md1010

I don't think you'd get a super accurate picture of the weight% by gc only. Alot of that crap would char out in an oven.

I think you'd really need to get into HPLC, GC, and ICP atomization.

Analytical chemistry is tough. You can't just take a dry, solid, sample and throw it in a GC and get a THC percent.

Realistically they should be doing an extraction on the bud to separate the dry material. Doing GC on that will give u a better picture. Spiking in GC and then backed up by HPLC would be my chosen method for best results. GC is best left for trace analysis imo unless its the only machine you've got.

Respect!

Ritual

Ritual

Im kinda more hip to flavor profile than what percentage thc it is, as longyou as theyou desired effect is there. Just my personal opinion. That being said, smells like a gimmick to me.

B

barefoot

I personally could care less about numbers.........unless it's 44DDD's...............wrap it up and we test the correct way.............

ganj on.......................

Top Bottom