357 magnum led / purple kush

• Thread starter ledgrowshow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

ledgrowshow

round of applause!, what is your water consumption rate? nutes? temp in room?

Thanks, I am adding water to the res every few days due to evaporation/consumption. Nutes are steady at 1250-1400ppm. Room temp is bang on 80 degrees.

L

ledgrowshow

Photos from day 36... everything is falling over so it looks a bit like I have a puppet show going on. The trichome production is insane and the smell is incredible :)

IMG 0137
IMG 0138

IMG 0139
IMG 0140

IMG 0141
IMG 0142

IMG 0143
IMG 0144

IMG 0145
IMG 0147

IMG 0148
IMG 0150

IMG 0151
IMG 0152

IMG 0153
IMG 0154

IMG 0155
IMG 0156

IMG 0158

NeWcS

NeWcS

Are they falling over due to the buds or because the stems are not very strong?

L

ledgrowshow

Are they falling over due to the buds or because the stems are not very strong?

The issiue isn't that the stems are weak, the issue is that the plants are between 3.5 - 4.5 feet tall and are only in 4" rock wool cubes and hydroton. Now that they are packing on the weight they are top heavy and falling over, not single branches but the entire plants. Part of the learning curve, next grow I will implement a screen of sorts to illiminate the need for the support strings.

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

I have a 360 watt advanced LED, 360 watt draw. nice to see youre doing well with your light too.

D

dirtydog

have you experianced the extended ripening phenomenon with these leds? I have a little with my blackstar 500 but when i went to 1 blackstar 500 per plant it stopped. thats 250 draw watt 3w 180 90 and 60 degree panel. Not trying to judge before you are finished and strains are diffrent but it looks like i am experiancing more bud size and density. please check out the shot of my ghost og kush on my thread. It is all blackstar 500

L

ledgrowshow

have you experianced the extended ripening phenomenon with these leds? I have a little with my blackstar 500 but when i went to 1 blackstar 500 per plant it stopped. thats 250 draw watt 3w 180 90 and 60 degree panel. Not trying to judge before you are finished and strains are diffrent but it looks like i am experiancing more bud size and density. please check out the shot of my ghost og kush on my thread. It is all blackstar 500

I find that LED takes about a week longer to finish... You are 1 week from harvest, I have another 3-4 weeks to go dude...

S

Shamanfarmer

Do think it would be terribly difficult to take pics without the lights on? Also, is there a reason you are only taking close up shots now? I'd like to see more full room shots and shots from above like you did on days 1-17.

P

PRODUCT

just remember folks.. this is a first run. i'm sure next run will be 3x as better.

longer veg, bigger plants, better structure.. etc

I

IrishBoy

whats up with this BS using my name and posting a grow saying these lights are better then both lights ive used? scam all the way right their. thats not cool and BS!!! same pics as yours. http://irishboyled.com/?cat=1 trying to act like i am doing these grows to hype up these mag lights. not cool at all.

every one take a look at this BS in the link..

I

IrishBoy

even saying things about both lights ive used trying to make it sound like i like the mags more.lol. total BS. making claims and you never even did a side x side and straight doing fraud and BSing everyone. just proved to everyone you would lie big time for these lights. i cant be leave someone would still someones name because they have been posting led grows for a long time.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
just need to get this straight

that blog is your blog? or the guy posting this thread is using your name on that blog?

I

IrishBoy

just need to get this straight

that blog is your blog? or the guy posting this thread is using your name on that blog?

using my name and acting like me because ive been a known led grower on the forums for years. ive never used or touched these lights. its a scam trying to sale more lights. look at the bottom of the link and click on who its powered by and see what link of what company pops up.lol. messed up stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom