357 magnum led / purple kush

• Thread starter ledgrowshow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

ledgrowshow

This looks awesome, i'm very excited to see how this goes. Have you grown with these lights before? Are you running any co2?

I did a grow with another light made by the same company and did really well. I also saw another grower pull down 1.3 grams per watt using the 357 magnum so I figured I couldn't lose.

Here are pics from day 5 of flower, to say the least I am incredibly impressed with what is unfolding... I will be adding in my old leds (8 x isis-fx1) this weekend. Aparently the interlacing of the spectrums between the magnum and isis creates some pretty incredible results...

IMG 1955
IMG 1956
IMG 1957
IMG 1958
IMG 1959
IMG 1960
IMG 1961
IMG 1962
IMG 1963
IMG 1964
L

ledgrowshow

Oh, and I forgot to mention... these plants are really starting to smell so I added in an outake filter. I also ordered 2 40"scrubbers that should be here next week sometime.

LEDhead

LEDhead

WOW :harvest: LOOKS GREAT I'll be getting into my LED grow in a few weeks and had a question:
I've read a couple things about feed some say give same amount some say give less because of the lack of radiant heat amiting onto the plant cause less stress so less nutes needed, what's your opinion how do you feed and have you ever done Lucas feed with the LEDs

L

ledgrowshow

WOW :harvest: LOOKS GREAT I'll be getting into my LED grow in a few weeks and had a question:
I've read a couple things about feed some say give same amount some say give less because of the lack of radiant heat amiting onto the plant cause less stress so less nutes needed, what's your opinion how do you feed and have you ever done Lucas feed with the LEDs

I'm feeding 24/7 and having no problems running 1200ppm right now. When I grew under led in soil I watered alot less than compared to HID, I would say about 1/2 as much but didn't dilute the nute schedule at all.

L

ledgrowshow

day 7 of flower, changed the res over to water for 24 hour flush then back to full strength flower nutes. Trimmed the bottoms and raised the lights.

IMG 1965
IMG 1966

IMG 1967
IMG 1968

IMG 1969
IMG 1970

IMG 1971
IMG 1972

IMG 1973
IMG 1974

IMG 1976
IMG 1977

E

eskimo

led's are realy somthing i would like to try ...are there any you would sugest ??

thx in advance

O

oldnug

led's are realy somthing i would like to try ...are there any you would sugest ??

thx in advance

I bet this guy suggests the magnum 357 led. search around, but some good ones are spectra leds.. look up irishboys grows with them. others are blackstar leds.

plant photosynthesis feeds on light frequencies mainly in the 5200k (vegging), and 2700k (flowering). Leds provide a range of red and blue high power frequencies. Blackstars are great for the price, but is only 6 band, ,or 6 wavelengths, as opposed to the Spectra Leds which harness 12 bands, but are more pricey.

http://plantphys.info/plant_physiology/light.shtml
growledhydro.com

L

ledgrowshow

thx in advance

I'd suggest anything that has been proven to work by at least a few different growers. Make sure the light uses actual 3w diodes and has a heatsink design. I bought magnums because a saw what a couple of other growers were pulling down and figured that they were pretty much the best out there...

phenotyper

phenotyper

Pioneering! Subscribed. Best of luck and an excellent setup!

Edit: Damn, these things are $750 each! Hope you yield like crazy to make up for that!

C

Cali Grower

this grow is similar to something i hope to have in the somewhat near future. subscribed. +rep

T

themeangreen

How much space do you have between the light and plant tops?

sweettoothg

sweettoothg

I plan on using the magnum for a closet grow. How many plants do you think I could grow properly with just 1 magnum? do you have to change the spectrum when in flowering stage?
By the way the grow your doing right now is amazing. It totally changed my mind about LEDS.

L

ledgrowshow

I plan on using the magnum for a closet grow. How many plants do you think I could grow properly with just 1 magnum? do you have to change the spectrum when in flowering stage?
By the way the grow your doing right now is amazing. It totally changed my mind about LEDS.

I'd say that it will all depend on how tall and bushy you grow them. I am doing 2 per and it's definately overkill. Right now my plants are around 30" tall and I'd say that I could probably do 4 under one. My original plan was to have the plants form one huge bush and flower the canopy but I found that there is very little stretch so next time I'll veg for an extra week and hit the 48" height I was after.

Oh, and I just ran full spectrum the whole way through except for 3 days in veg where I ran pure blue spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom