3k flip flop, chiller cooled

• Thread starter connoisseurde420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

og bubba cross I'm gonna toss. its a 8 weeker but no smell. nice looking and good smoke tho. just don't make par for me

2013 06 28 021739
2013 06 28 021823
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

clones today. cutting platinum bubba, cherry pie, blue dream, gsc, and headband yeeee

plat bubba pictured below..

2013 07 02 190239
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

well almost time for chop its week 8 for chocolate chunk, og Kush, and a few others Yeee post some pics in a few.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

white widow 55 days. I usually let it go till about 60-63

2013 07 09 181636
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

harvesting this beast tomorrow. day 56 today she's a done one..

IMAG0247356470434
IMAG0245 1287125600
IMAG0244 1569863863
IMAG0243 60860855
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

been a while since I posted. got mites and some factors making my crop shit lol well only the og was affected. smallest yeilds I've had for along time under a oz like 3/4 a plant.

what I learned:

you really need a shit load of branches, even on a small 1-2' plant. i
I'm now aiming for bigger plants with over 10 main branches.

Azamax only keeps mites from reproducing, I'm going to add 217 sns to my routine spray after using captain jack spinosad on all vegging plants. Previously I would try to remove all eggs then spray azamax. works good but better to use several different modes of killing them.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

these are Diablo og at day 60 keep in mind they had pm in veg haven't seen it since but its in them. Then they got mites. quality is good that's about it lol

I hate moving :/

IMAG0285 39841377
IMAG0283 39841377
IMAG0284 73086201
IMAG02851254226595
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

here is some chocolate chunk again at 47 days. sooo good for sleep.

This is under another light that is clean of mites :p

IMAG0288483320596
IMAG02891420738951
ttystikk

ttystikk

here is some chocolate chunk again at 47 days. sooo good for sleep.

This is under another light that is clean of mites :p

'Under another light' Did you split your growrooms? I find that the more you can segregate your grow op, the better you're able to control pest infestations.

My favorite Azamax mix with a kick is as follows; 60ml Azamax, 3ml Avid per gallon of warm tapwater, about 100 degrees F. The recipe is proportional; divide everything by four to make a quart, for example. I shake the sprayer filled with these ingredients well, and use it all right away, as the label says it doesn't keep.

I built this mix by following the labels, so it's completely legitimate and mutually compatible. Use this mix twice, between 8-15 days apart, then I would wait until I see signs of activity again before using it. I don't recommend using this mix within 45 days of an indoor harvest, because it is quite persistent.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

nope didn't split them. they are on the same side of the flip just separate ends in a bank of 3. I'm making sure to use the new spray on my plants before they get transfered over to flower room. Also I'm going to get rid of all plants that have it before starting my next round in there. after I clear both lights gonna be looking at a chillking so I can run both sides of the flip. still need a filter and another dehuey, then CO2 controller. Not trying to get ahead of my self tho.

clean light shot.

IMAG0295 73086201
ttystikk

ttystikk

nope didn't split them. they are on the same side of the flip just separate ends in a bank of 3. I'm making sure to use the new spray on my plants before they get transfered over to flower room. Also I'm going to get rid of all plants that have it before starting my next round in there. after I clear both lights gonna be looking at a chillking so I can run both sides of the flip. still need a filter and another dehuey, then CO2 controller. Not trying to get ahead of my self tho.

clean light shot.

I think you may have the wrong idea about cooler capacity and doing two rooms on a flip schedule;

If the chiller can keep up with your bloom room for 12 hours, then it can do the same thing for the other 12 hours. Just plumb two sets of heat exchangers, one set for each room, and let 'er rip!

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I think you may have the wrong idea about cooler capacity and doing two rooms on a flip schedule;

If the chiller can keep up with your bloom room for 12 hours, then it can do the same thing for the other 12 hours. Just plumb two sets of heat exchangers, one set for each room, and let 'er rip!

I could only have one light per side if I was to do this which would be the same amount of wattage I'm running already but I was hoping the chiller could keep up. it didn't so I needed another solution. it was easier to add the portable and change it later, had too much on my plate at the time.

I want to use the ice boxes to control humidity but I fear they will run the room dry need to play with a dew point calculator to see if I can figure it out.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I could only have one light per side if I was to do this which would be the same amount of wattage I'm running already but I was hoping the chiller could keep up. it didn't so I needed another solution. it was easier to add the portable and change it later, had too much on my plate at the time.

I want to use the ice boxes to control humidity but I fear they will run the room dry need to play with a dew point calculator to see if I can figure it out.

I can just tell you... the same heat exchangers used to cool will also drip- aka dehumidify. If your water temp is around 60 F or a bit below, your humidity will be just where you want it. It will be higher than you're used to, but take advantage and pump the CO²!

ttystikk

ttystikk

You can add an additional single light 'flip' room just to get one going... I strongly feel that the sooner you get a flip style setup going, the better and more efficient everything will be. Run your hotter room overnight, run the small room through the heat of the day.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

going to take your advice tyy. taking down that Diablo OG down tonite. Clean up. Then I'm getting the other side ready so I can run the flip and get rid of the deheuy and portable.

ttystikk

ttystikk

going to take your advice tyy. taking down that Diablo OG down tonite. Clean up. Then I'm getting the other side ready so I can run the flip and get rid of the deheuy and portable.

You can still effectively split the difference by having the AC run in the big room and running a smaller room on chillerpower alone on the opposite cycle. The main thing is to make sure your AC doesn't exchange room air with outside air, that's bad for smell containment and CO² rates.

Top Bottom