3rd design on my hydro grow.

• Thread starter Teslajuana
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Sorry, never knew this was just a picture show of your grow
Plus me committing to purposely offing my nutrient uptake sounds like a horrible idea. I know if you have heavy ph swings you can add ph down, and then ph up to increase your alkalinity in the water, this also increases ppm yet doesn't count really as the nutrient ppm your trying to monitor. I also noticed a huge increase in ppm when I added my enzymes, and I only added 1/4 the recommended dose. I also noticed depending which blend I used, it changed the ppms needed. If I want to run transition blend I can use 300ppm, but if I switch to bloom blend the same day, I will need it at 400ppm due to it being different ratios. Hell I could over feed veg blend, defoliate everything, then lower feed and go strait to bloom blend without transition. As long as you monitor the plants uptake and dilute, they will pretty much thrive in anything... Regardless of ppm. The amount of light entering your system dictates how much algie is grown, dictating how much nutrients the microbes are absorbing and not counting what your plant is absorbing. If you have a large colony they will be feeding off your nutrients as well lol..

I'm just suggesting it's near impossible to understand someone's ppm method. It's so different with every grow.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

It looks like something I hope to achieve soon, yet doubt im actually as good as I sound on here, so I dont think ill get near that much fill, perhaps, who knows, I was wrong the last time. Anyways, it looks amazing, no issues, filled in and level, . . you gotta ways to go too lol.

My advice which I dont like giving to people who can grow better than me, so take it with a grain of salt, but if im right, you would benefit. . .

Id say turn that light up alot. So not only do I see alot of dark green, but not one tip is burnt on your leafs, and you look to be at least half way done with flower, if not almost half way. . if not over half way.

Aqua told me to turn mine up and mine werent near as green as yours, i already had some burnt tips. So i bet if lux your average overall is what 30k?

Anyways, id up them 5% today, wait 3 days and look for burn, which you prolly wont get lol, and if not, increase another 5%. Im going to be focusing on keeping this light maxed out on them. Im already noticing better results on my system. My leafs are no longer dark, they are thin lol and light green, but they are big, and nodes are flying up. Plant doubled in size in 1 day it seems, perhaps 30hrs. . idk . .

Anyways, keep it up, i dont think you know anyother way though ;)

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Ppms this am 450
Ph was 5.3 a significant drop and about 7-10 gals of water consumed since last fill(2 days ago)
Added water and stabilization at 6.2 ph added nutes
New ppm 460
New ph 6.2
Turned lights up to 80-85%( front and back )

Last edited:
Teslajuana

Teslajuana

It looks like something I hope to achieve soon, yet doubt im actually as good as I sound on here, so I dont think ill get near that much fill, perhaps, who knows, I was wrong the last time. Anyways, it looks amazing, no issues, filled in and level, . . you gotta ways to go too lol.

My advice which I dont like giving to people who can grow better than me, so take it with a grain of salt, but if im right, you would benefit. . .

Id say turn that light up alot. So not only do I see alot of dark green, but not one tip is burnt on your leafs, and you look to be at least half way done with flower, if not almost half way. . if not over half way.

Aqua told me to turn mine up and mine werent near as green as yours, i already had some burnt tips. So i bet if lux your average overall is what 30k?

Anyways, id up them 5% today, wait 3 days and look for burn, which you prolly wont get lol, and if not, increase another 5%. Im going to be focusing on keeping this light maxed out on them. Im already noticing better results on my system. My leafs are no longer dark, they are thin lol and light green, but they are big, and nodes are flying up. Plant doubled in size in 1 day it seems, perhaps 30hrs. . idk . .

Anyways, keep it up, i dont think you know anyother way though ;)
Thanks for the compliment 🤟🏽👍🏽🤛🏽🤙🏽🙏

I think I got lucky growing these sisters. I feel like it’s a rare opportunity for me to be able to sustain these beautiful sour diesels for such a long time and I also took your advise to increase light intensity although I had been debating to for a while, but never did it. I’m sure you have the capability of filling out yours, it just takes some patience.

stltoed

stltoed

Plants look great. I thought I saw you in another forum a little while ago. They've come a long way. Nice job!

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Plants look great. I thought I saw you in another forum a little while ago. They've come a long way. Nice job!
Thank You. I recommend watching Bruce Bugbee. I watch him on YouTube when I get the chance.

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

Ph: 6.0
Temp 76f
Rh 37%
ppms 730

large consumption of water last 48hrs, approx an estimated 1/2 to 3/4 of a 27 gal Rez

Last edited:
Teslajuana

Teslajuana

after the purge and washing of roots , added water and h202 in Rez stabilized ph at 6.3 and started recirculating again.

Sprayed the plant with only h20. Defoliated some bottom fan leaves. vacuumed water on floor. Wiped down inside of tent with diluted apple cider vinegar and water.
Added fan for more air circulation.

new ppm 400
New ph 6.3

Top Bottom