3rd times the charm... hopefully

• Thread starter Clamup1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freezeland2

freezeland2

A couple hours after I watered her she looked like a brand new plant. It will be 5 days when I flip her. I hope she'll be ok
Have you looked in on her lately? That seems to be one of your challenges especially with no controllers running your equipment. You need to do better at that next grow. They require attention but not a bunch of over loving on it.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Have you looked in on her lately? That seems to be one of your challenges especially with no controllers running your equipment. You need to do better at that next grow. They require attention but not a bunch of over loving on it.
The good thing about recovering a wilted plant with water is that there's a dramatic and almost immediate improvement......unless it got light burned or it went beyond just wilted, it's a huge save.

Clamup1

Clamup1

Still alive, and flipped on Tuesday. Fed today 1/2 dose of grow big, 1/2 dose of big bloom and epsom salt.
Vpd is sucky- .38
20230112 175249

20230112 175254

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Shouldn't he still be in the high sixties with LEDS? Defiantly not 75-80 but probably in the 65-72 area ya? Better get that vent fan going mate!!!!!

Clamup1

Clamup1

Shouldn't he still be in the high sixties with LEDS? Defiantly not 75-80 but probably in the 65-72 area ya? Better get that vent fan going mate!!!!!
My fan only had one speed, on. I'm thinking of dropping some dough on the t4 combo from ac infinity. The stink isn't getting contained and hopefully automate the heat and humidity.

E

elusiveshame

I’d say 60% at most for the first week or 2, then get it down between 50 and 55 (I did 53-58 in my last grow).

High humidity when you’re flowering is a good recipe for mold.

LED’s doesn’t matter - heat and humidity is still heat and humidity.

And I agree, get another fan. You want to make sure all your plants are getting good airflow!

freezeland2

freezeland2

The drop is gradual, but when those buds get developed you want the humidity down to 40 - 50% to reduce the risk of bud rot. It also puts the plant in a higher rate of transpiration to uptake those nutrients for bud development.

Clamup1

Clamup1

The ac infinity combo ordered. As a short term fix, I was thinking of putting the humidifier on a timer. I would set the on time for 30 min every 2 hours. Do you think that would help?

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

You can get a "Rheostat" that will make your fan a variable speed fan from the hardware store. Its just a knob that will control the speed of the fan. Seems like consensus is drop it don slowly, i bet if you drop too much too fast you'll end up shocking them like pulling the lid off the clone tray without opening the vents first. Drop ten percent every few days till your in the 50-60 then drop it off even more in the last mont of flower running around 40 percent. You can also get a hum meter that can kick your fan on, some one smarter than me like @Moe.Red knows the name. They make em' for green houses

freezeland2

freezeland2

You can get a "Rheostat" that will make your fan a variable speed fan from the hardware store. Its just a knob that will control the speed of the fan. Seems like consensus is drop it don slowly, i bet if you drop too much too fast you'll end up shocking them like pulling the lid off the clone tray without opening the vents first. Drop ten percent every few days till your in the 50-60 then drop it off even more in the last mont of flower running around 40 percent. You can also get a hum meter that can kick your fan on, some one smarter than me like @Moe.Red knows the name. They make em' for green houses
The ac infinity combo will have a controller to control the on/off of the fan.

freezeland2

freezeland2

The ac infinity combo ordered. As a short term fix, I was thinking of putting the humidifier on a timer. I would set the on time for 30 min every 2 hours. Do you think that would help?
Best investment you made is that ac infinity. Unless that humidifier auto powers back on a timer running it won’t help. I would set it on lowest setting possible and just leave it on. But check it in a couple hours to be sure it isn’t too humid. Likewise when the light goes off I’d turn the humidifier off and then turn it back on when the lights turn on.

Clamup1

Clamup1

Best investment you made is that ac infinity. Unless that humidifier auto powers back on a timer running it won’t help. I would set it on lowest setting possible and just leave it on. But check it in a couple hours to be sure it isn’t too humid. Likewise when the light goes off I’d turn the humidifier off and then turn it back on when the lights turn on.
Yeah, the t4 will be here next Friday. The humidifier on the same timer as the light. Goes off during lights off

Clamup1

Clamup1

Starting week 2 since flip to 12/12. I've def got scrog going. Do I need to thin it out or let it ride?
I'm going to water it again. She looks like she needs it and the soil is bone dry.
The t4 will be here on Friday, very excited.
20230117 173447

20230117 173451

Top Bottom