3x3 = 1 pound?

• Thread starter Chemotype
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jcash

how about 1k in '3x5' room really 3x3 other 2ft fan and dehumidifier. have 5000btu window ac unit. do u think it will be too hot in there?

B

bdawgburner

You'll need a long veg. At least 6 weeks or so I would say. I was using the same soil mix for a while and not hitting a pound per light. I switched to ebb and flow and got it the first harvest. But I also had some heat issues since my tent was only 3x3 with a small fan hanging. It routinely got above 85. The a/c would have truly made a HUGE difference.

T

The Geneticist

a 3x3 plant of west coast dog outdoors in the ground will yield you a pound per plant.

J

Joe Blow

My 3x3 table I just harvested had 4 shishkaberry on it. 2 week veg. 3gal smart pots with coco. Coco H&G nutes. 1000w HPS. Total yield 17 ounces and some change. It can only get better from here. Especially now that I got a 4x8 w/ 100gal rez that I can work too. :D

M

michiganorbust

I've had pretty descent results with my 3X3. You should be able to attain your goal...

J

jcash

1 lb of ogbx2

thnx for the reply bdawgburner. Going to be running ogkush bx2 in about a month when space available. think you can also help me with exhaust fan cfm for me room? right now using the stanley blower w/400hps and a can 33 filter. Ima get a new 1k light or add a600 to the room and i know ill have to up the vent cfm to compensate for extra heat in room. help is really appreciated man!

C

ColoraDro

I love these kinda threads because believe it or not these are the type of threads that spread more info on growing in tents and small places....

Props to all that have helped out with information, 1lb shouldn't be hard to reach with an ebb & flo setup.... just keep it trouble free and you will see some huge nugs...

Oh yeah the less you pack them fuckers in the more buds you will get

Dro

M

Mr.LovaLova

i have pulled 14oz off of a 3x3 garden with a 430W in a sea of green with 24-plants in 6" blocks on top of 6" slabs. I like the 430 cause I can keep the light about 8" from canopy with no burn (air-cooled). I turn the plants as soon as they root. I use GH Flora Nova with FloaciousPlus and Kool Bloom, and Big Bud powder.

If you take a 2-liter bottle fill it with 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp. bakers yeast, top with 6-7 cups warm water shake till dissolved. Drill a hole in the cap and run air hose to the top of your room. This will generate small amounts of Co2 for you for very cheap. Better then no supplimental Co2!

P

Pandaman

I agree with Texas Kid completely. 1,000watt over a 4x4 will give you 62.5watts per sqf and that's a very good amount. I'm running a 4x4 tent with a 1,000 and since I'm just an educated noob, I'm only expecting a 1/2gram per watt. That's still just over 1lb, so I'm happy.

Seriously though, my 4x4 tent is so crowded with 11 plants at 6 weeks vege, I had to order another tent just so I DON'T have to flower them all at the same time! Supercropping and topping just slowed them down a little but they seem to be back with a vengeance! Gonna flower with 6 or 7 plants only. That will give the plants all the room they need to bloom and from what I've seen, they will still take up ALL the available canopy space in there.

Hope this helps

Peace

S

splakow

im running a 1000 watter in a 4x4 wit no supplemental co2.
im running ddsb kush, u guys think i can achieve a lb?

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
im running a 1000 watter in a 4x4 wit no supplemental co2.
im running ddsb kush, u guys think i can achieve a lb?

Splak>>>I pulled 3.2 pounds dried using 1k over a 4x4 table in a jardin dr150..No CO2 either but the fresh air intake>>>genetics is key imo 16 Casey's.
1 pound shouldn't be a problem for you if everything is in check.
Not sure about the yield on what your running there.

R

Rolln J

with most kush strains you should be able to get over a lb easily if your system and nutes are dialed - you should be thinking if you can achieve 2 lbs...

not very easy w/o co2 but you should be able to get closer to 2 then 1.

good luck

S

splakow

from what i hear ddsb is a light yielder and im no where near 16 plants i have 7. theyre frosty and putting on weight. only time will tell

M

Mr.LovaLova

Splakow - I woouldnt be surprised if you got a G per watt in that 4x4 if everything is dialed in.

S

splakow

sorry to say brah but im not dialed in. environmentally im set im having nutritional issues. ive had yellowing since week 3 ladies still healthy. just makes me wonder how they would look wit lush grren leaves in abundance

M

Mr.LovaLova

What kind of system you runnin? Nutes? You all organic? Sounds like a simple lack of nitrogen, maybe you have some heavy feeders on your hand.

P

Pandaman

sorry to say brah but im not dialed in. environmentally im set im having nutritional issues. ive had yellowing since week 3 ladies still healthy. just makes me wonder how they would look wit lush grren leaves in abundance

Picked up a bag of Guano (Mexican, I think) the one with high N. Does wonders for the greenness. My plants loved it :)

That is if you don't do what I did and neglected flushing and realized that my ppm's were through the roof causing major deficiencies.

From what I have heard from people who have learned their lessons, graduating from noob to higher levels, the first few grows will yield around half a gram per watt. The good news is that your yield increases every harvest :)

Peace

S

splakow

yea its a mix of heavy feeder and lil flush. i hit them wit more n, but i didnt like the results. plants start making more leaf instead of bud. im just gonna let them finish as is.
Ulive and learn

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
If time is spent on this site you would see guys are getting all kinds of great results with all kinds of different set ups :party0045:

REGISTRD is pulling 1.75 packs under 1k and a 3x3 hydro set up of CC Tahoe OG..... and that was only 8 babies.... and people say quality OG isn't high yield.

Genetics is a big part but so is everything else......

Stay blessed

:animbong:

Top Bottom