4 Day Super Lemon Haze

• Thread starter Iceman2494
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Well you know for future reference. Also works with really dry areas. U can put the bottle dome to increase humidity which should be fairly high during early seedling stage
Only problem I see with that is potential help for bugs . I could be wrong. I do appreciate the advice though .

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

Only problem I see with that is potential help for bugs . I could be wrong. I do appreciate the advice though .
If you have a clean grow space you shouldn't have a problem with bugs. And you will only be heating up the inside of the bottle the outside tempera will still be room temp so you're not necessarily over heating the entire area where you cause gnats and stuff like that and it shouldn't be too humid where rotting begins to happen.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

If you have a clean grow space you shouldn't have a problem with bugs. And you will only be heating up the inside of the bottle the outside tempera will still be room temp so you're not necessarily over heating the entire area where you cause gnats and stuff like that and it shouldn't be too humid where rotting begins to happen.
Might give it a try and see if it helps. 2 liter bottle ? How much water and holes ?

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Day 9 still coming along . Been a day now and seeds still haven’t cracked .

0252F408 FF5A 48D8 AF1F 7A042F6FA450
093DDBE8 3F06 4E00 9EAB 7FA88F780934
Iceman2494

Iceman2494

81 is pretty warm
Seems to be fine . I haven’t seen any signs of heat stress . I’ll add another fan in tomorrow. Have tent wide open . Won’t be able to order exhaust fan till Thursday. Going to try one first then get a second for in air take .other good news is seeds starting to crack .

Last edited:
JustStartedD

JustStartedD

Seems to be fine . I haven’t seen any signs of heat stress . I’ll add another fan in tomorrow. Have tent wide open . Won’t be able to order exhaust fan till Thursday. Going to try one first then get a second for in air take .other good news is seeds starting to crack .
Awesome ! The best way that I found for making new seeds is moist paper towel in a bag and put it somewhere warm. High up on ur grow room is usually good enough because of all the hot air raising will keep moisture and it'll be nice and warm.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Awesome ! The best way that I found for making new seeds is moist paper towel in a bag and put it somewhere warm. High up on ur grow room is usually good enough because of all the hot air raising will keep moisture and it'll be nice and warm.
Have them in zip lock in wet paper towel between 2 paper plates sitting on cable box . White widow I can see the root on the side trying to pop out . Cookies . I see she started to crack but no root yet . Hopefully in the am I can drop.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Have them in zip lock in wet paper towel between 2 paper plates sitting on cable box . White widow I can see the root on the side trying to pop out . Cookies . I see she started to crack but no root yet . Hopefully in the am I can drop.
Guess I’ll keep patient. I don’t think I can give it a kick and put back in warm water .

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

Guess I’ll keep patient. I don’t think I can give it a kick and put back in warm water .
Also try sprinkling some mychorizae on the paper towel around where the tap root will be. Once the lil roots touch that stuff they'll go into overdrive and get long

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Also try sprinkling some mychorizae on the paper towel around where the tap root will be. Once the lil roots touch that stuff they'll go into overdrive and get long
Don’t have any . I’ll just see what happens over night .

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

I suck at this . So I went to go check on my seeds . I guess cable box was to hot and paper towels dried up . Roots went back into shell . Is it done for ?

JustStartedD

JustStartedD

So should I transplant to a 1 gl pot before I top ?
Don't top while in your solo cup. Let the plant get about 14-21 days old it should be pretty tall & should have a good amount of roots built up. One u transplant then top it

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Whew cookies tap root is barley hanging out I can see the w.w she’ll cracked on the side and can see tap root . Idk if it’s stuck

Latest posts

Top Bottom