4 Ft Led Hot5 @ 30w

• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

The one clone (in the back) was transferred from the other tent. I trimmed the roots a bit too short, which meant they weren't coming in contact with the water level during the feedings.

I have been hand feeding through the 3" net pots

All the seedlings are doing quite well now that I lowered the light

The 2 clones under the SE 220 are beginning to adapt to their new environment.

IMG 3494
IMG 3493
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Seedlings are recovering from me adding too much EH Root Wizard and Golden Goddess to the foliar spray. Leafs were severely affected, with major droop. I cut some of them off as they weighed too much, and were causing the main stem to droop as well

First pic is new seedling on left and clone on right under SE250

2nd pic is clones under SE 220.

Clones are growing, but without branching, and are still mono-blade leaf. Don't know why this is, but...

Seedlings grow much faster than clones. I may well replace some of the clones with the seedlings

Anyway, I have moved the 2 largest seedlings into individual F & D totes (the rest are still in the bubbler). One is on the left under the Amare SE 250, the other is under the Transcend Lighting LED tubes (3 white/1 red)

IMG 3506
IMG 3507
IMG 3508
Last edited:
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Wow I've neglected this thread

New plants from seed started about 40 days ago.

I removed all the weird looking clones as they were not growing branches or multi-blade leafs

A couple days ago I replaced the t5 leds with my BML SPYDR 600, which has ~ 50% more watts

Also included a couple pics of same seeds in other tents

IMG 3516
IMG 3514
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I took 5 clones from the large plant. will be using the t5s to veg them in another tent.

May not be updating this thread anymore

Hope to see you at one of my other threads

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

My SPYDR 600 with my spectrum choices (>90% white) is now for sale. New $1500. If interested PM me with an offer I can't refuse

See post #143 for a picture

Latest posts

Top Bottom