4 oz grove bag molded after 2 weeks

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Hemp guys around here let there plants lay out in the rain and get all moldy then they extract with alcohol and sell the CBD. They say it kills mold and it must because everything has to be tested.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I’ve noticed the Grove bag zip lock seals will separate from the bag if used a lot. (And easy not to notice.) So think it’s better to take out a supply for daily smoke, so you’re not opening the bags daily.

I’ve soured on the humidity packs (after using for a few years). The primary purposes of the Grove is to keep the humidity constant so you don’t need the packs. For sure you’ll want to be checking for the first month or two, but mine seem to be doing the job nicely long term.
In a perfect world I'd be able to dry at 62f & 62% but I'm lucky to hit just one of those numbers. Last plant dried at 58 - 60% & 80f - 85f so everything was over dried in 6 days down to 54% before I bagged her. I usually stick it in jars add a fresh leaf or 2 and keep an eye on it until I can get it back up to around 60%. This time I used a bag and it dried out the fresh leaves in 2 days but now the hydrometer in the bag reads 60%.

I know opening and closing isn't the best way to go but habits are hard to break. I rotated jars for my daily smoke so I continued with the bags. I was thinking the Bovita Humidity packs would help keep the % closer to 60% than 70%........

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hemp guys around here let there plants lay out in the rain and get all moldy then they extract with alcohol and sell the CBD. They say it kills mold and it must because everything has to be tested.
Problem is not the mold its toxins they produce when killed and spores

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Problem is not the mold its toxins they produce when killed and spores
If all the moldy old dirt weed Mexican didn't kill me I guess it only made me stronger. Have I told you the story about rubber tire weed. After travelling hundreds of miles in the rear wheel across 2 borders?....You kids today lol...a bit off tasting and out it goes.......not me boy I'm hack hack cough cough spoit...invince..cough able...😁
😁

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If all the moldy old dirt weed Mexican didn't kill me I guess it only made me stronger. Have I told you the story about rubber tire weed. After travelling hundreds of miles in the rear wheel across 2 borders?....You kids today lol...a bit off tasting and out it goes.......not me boy I'm hack hack cough cough spoit...invince..cough able...😁
😁
I probably still have lead paint chips in my intestines lol

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

And now wal mart closes at 11.
self driving cars are a thing.
cameras everywhere.
5 bucks a gallon
10 bucks a pack.
the only thing thats been steady over the decades is good weed = 40-50 and shitty weed = 25-35
We're the only market with integrity in this whole shitshow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom