4 Strain 600w HPS Indoor California Desert Grow!

• Thread starter Marks370z
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

no it was a week or two ago,i noticed a few (4 or 5) of nismo performance type badging on the back of the car,if it was you you drive like a madman,lol.

T

tipper619sd

Sounds like some great genetics in there man hows the rh in your room i just moved to the ie myself and have been having hard times getting my rh up

Marks370z

Marks370z

Sounds like some great genetics in there man hows the rh in your room i just moved to the ie myself and have been having hard times getting my rh up

Thanks man, my RH is not too low but steady at 30, I've been meaning to get a humidifier to bring it up to 50 but currently my ladies do not seem to be having any problems at 30

Reactions: sun
T

tipper619sd

Thanks man, my RH is not too low but steady at 30, I've been meaning to get a humidifier to bring it up to 50 but currently my ladies do not seem to be having any problems at 30

Nice man ya i have a small humidifier and it keeps my room at 43 trying to get mine up but nit looking like its gonna happen.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Looking good so far, you might not see any visual signs from low RH, but it will slow down growth. IMO if the temps are around the mid 70's the RH should be between 55-60% during veg.

I have vegged with 30-40% RH too and thought it was fine, but when I brought it up between 50-60% during veg, they seemed to like it better. If the RH is too low, it will actually cause the stomata's to close which will restrict co2 uptake and slow growth.

You could just get a small humidifier and use it during veg, once they are in flower they should be big enough to create sufficient RH for the tent.

Also, I think you should consider topping and training, I'm not sure how much you know about the subject, but my yield drastically increased when I applied the proper topping and training techniques together. Here is a link to a thread that has great info on the subject and is one of my favorite threads on topping and training.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/topping-and-training-tech-for-yields-and-quality.40936/

I use a similar method to top and train my plants, hopefully this helps and good luck.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

One more thing, you might already know this, but you shouldn't need to use any fertilizers for the first couple of weeks because FFOF is amended with lots of organic nutrients, even when you transplant they should be good for another week or so.

Marks370z

Marks370z

One more thing, you might already know this, but you shouldn't need to use any fertilizers for the first couple of weeks because FFOF is amended with lots of organic nutrients, even when you transplant they should be good for another week or so.

Thanks for the info and humidity help, i appreciate it. Made my decision to get a humidifier that much more concrete.

Yea, they've only been getting RO water supplemented with calmag and Extreme Serene. Probably going to start gradually adding and increasing nutes every other feeding by the end of the week.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Thanks for the info and humidity help, i appreciate it. Made my decision to get a humidifier that much more concrete.

Yea, they've only been getting RO water supplemented with calmag and Extreme Serene. Probably going to start gradually adding and increasing nutes every other feeding by the end of the week.

From my experience, Ca-Mg supplementation is not needed with FFOF, but you are using RO water so a small amount shouldn't be an issue. I agree with you, add nutrients slowly every other feeding and you shouldn't have any issues with over or under-fertilization.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Oh ok, I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
I will be starting LST on the White Widow and BC Cheese today but while Nothern Express being an auto, I am unsure if it's feasible or worth the effort.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Oh ok, I'll keep that in mind, thanks.
I will be starting LST on the White Widow and BC Cheese today but while Nothern Express being an auto, I am unsure if it's feasible or worth the effort.

Definitely, I never grew an auto-flower strain, but I wouldn't top and/or train it if I did grow one.

Marks370z

Marks370z

Good evening all,

Here's a few updates of my garden:
  • White Widow, BC Cheese, and Northern Express have been transplanted into their respective 5 gallon containers *Photo: #1*
  • Humidifier purchased (Crane - 0.9-Gal. Drop Shape Cool-mist humidifier) and running during lights-on, 18/6 schedule, RH increase varies between 8% and 30% depending on air-exchange rate due to speed of extraction fan
  • LST started on 10 March 2013
  • W.W. and BC Cheese are reacting to LST very well, no signs of stress whatsoever *Photo: #2 & #2-A*
  • Northern Express has been on a well-balanced diet plan; H&G Soil A/B, Roots Organics Extreme Serene, R.O. Buddha Grow, Dyna-Gro Pro-Tekt Silicon Supplement. PH steady between 6.3-6.8 with PPM ranging in the area of 580-800.
  • W.W. and B.C.C. on a light veg. diet consisting of Extreme Serene, Buddha Grow, and Molasses, with a PPM ranging from 350 to 500. {Plain water given every other feeding; when nutrients are given they are slightly increased every second feeding}
  • Northern Express started showing slight pre-flowers approx. 4-5 days ago *Photo: #3*
  • Strawberry Sour Diesel and Acapulco Gold (slight stretch) are coming along slowly but nicely *Photo: #1 Far right corner.*
  • My LST method may slightly differ from others in appearance but works in the same sense and extremely well. *Photo: #5 and #5-A*
  • Unfortunately, Acapulco Gold was transplanted into a one-gallon smart pot incredibly too soon today *NOT pictured below*; did my best to remedy the situation, only time will tell if she will survive, live and learn.
*Photo#1* (Family Portrait)

*Photo#2* (BC Cheese)

*Photo#2-A* (White Widow)
*Photo#3* (Northern Express)
*Photo#4* (BC Cheese)

Marks370z

Marks370z

*Photo #5*
*Photo #5-A*
*Photo #5-B*
*Photo #6*

Marks370z

Marks370z

Update:
No changes made.
Girls are doing very well.
Acapulco Gold has recovered.
She is shown in the smartpot to the right in the photo below.

Marks370z

Marks370z

-Thereafter a morning feed, insane growth occurred overnight.
-Picked up Top Booster and a digital timer to do away with the analog counterpart

BC Cheese

Latest posts

Top Bottom