4000w Purple Kush, Skywalker, and White Russian Medical Grow

• Thread starter SOGreenThumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SOGreenThumb

Hi all. Im new to this site but not new to growing. But here are the details of my grow.

4 Lumatek 1000w HPS in Magnum XXXL hoods
4 4x4 trays
chhc-4 controller
co2 burner
2 70 pint dehumidifiers
15,000 btu air conditioner
1 36" carbon filter
2 vortex 8" inline fans cooling hoods

there will be 36 plants per tray.1 tray will be half white russian and half skywalker. the others will be all PK. i will be posting pictures soon. feel free to ask any questions that you may have...

4000w purple kush skywalker and white russian medical grow
4000w purple kush skywalker and white russian medical grow 2
4000w purple kush skywalker and white russian medical grow 3
4000w purple kush skywalker and white russian medical grow 4
4000w purple kush skywalker and white russian medical grow 5
4000w purple kush skywalker and white russian medical grow 6
4000w purple kush skywalker and white russian medical grow 7
4000w purple kush skywalker and white russian medical grow 8
4000w purple kush skywalker and white russian medical grow 9
hashrip

hashrip

Wow thats a lot of nice equipment! I am a jealous man! Welcome to the farm, Sogreenthumb. This is the first trully sog grow I've seen in a long time. Can't wait to see this thing in bloom. Good luck sir, rock those ladies!

BTW sooner or later someone will ask what nutes lol so I'll just do it now.

S

SOGreenThumb

Wow thats a lot of nice equipment! I am a jealous man! Welcome to the farm, Sogreenthumb. This is the first trully sog grow I've seen in a long time. Can't wait to see this thing in bloom. Good luck sir, rock those ladies!

BTW sooner or later someone will ask what nutes lol so I'll just do it now.

thanks man. and it took me a while to build up and get all that equipment. Believe it or not i started growing in a tent. im far from that now.

I run the lucas formula and supplement it with advanced nutrients additives. I use Bud Ignitor, Big Bud Powder, Overdrive, B-52, Nirvana, Sensizym, Bud Candy, Rhino Skin. I like to Finish with bloombastic. This grow im going to try and use bloombastic and overdrive together and see what happens. I also use Diamond Nectar, and flush with FloraKleen. When transplanting i use ZHO by Botanicare. i have used great white before. but the zho worked better in my opinion.

S

SOGreenThumb

Just got my last batch of PK tested by BudGenius. Here are the results for those interested. theres a hi quality photo of the bud too.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Very nice room SOGT!!!! Im subbed for this one!!! Good luck with everything!!!

S

SOGreenThumb

Yes. I will bee posting pictures later on today. I had an issue with some clones dying but everything is in order now. They have been vegging. The roots are beginning to set through the coco mats now. I will be switching to 12/12 in no more than a week.

S

SOGreenThumb

Update pictures

here are some pictures from a couple of days ago. i will be switching to 12/12 in a few more days, no later than July 1st. im just waiting for a few of the runts to get a little bigger. i had a few extra spaces in one of my trays so i filled one with an SFV OG kush thats in soil that i had going outside. i also included a couple of photos of some ladies i have going outside. enjoy the pictures.

DSCN0125
DSCN0126
DSCN0127
DSCN0128
DSCN0129
DSCN0131
S

ScrOGer

It's good to see an honest to goodness SOG. Those 4" cubes, you're using? A couple question for you?

Dont the kush strains have near the same feeding requirements? ( I ask as you have split up the kush and placed the WR with a Kush. I know the WR is like a Nute PIG during weeks 3-6 of 12/12.)

Have you grown the Skywalker before?

Are the white russians from Serious Seeds stock, or what?

What is your target yield?
Thanks...

S

SOGreenThumb

It's good to see an honest to goodness SOG. Those 4" cubes, you're using? A couple question for you?

Dont the kush strains have near the same feeding requirements? ( I ask as you have split up the kush and placed the WR with a Kush. I know the WR is like a Nute PIG during weeks 3-6 of 12/12.)

Have you grown the Skywalker before?

Are the white russians from Serious Seeds stock, or what?

What is your target yield?
Thanks...

Yes those are 4"cubes on top of coco mats. And as far as the feeding schedule goes im not sure about requirements. im just going to feed them my soup and see if they like it. The PK has been loving it so ill see how the White Russian and Skywalker respond to it. They seem to be loving it so far.
No i have never grown skywalker before. This is my first time. do you have any tips? have you grown it before? The white russian and the skywalker is from a collective. the site is www.thenursery.us supposedly they are the real deal and their genetics are good. and my target yield for this grow is no less than 6lbs.

S

ScrOGer

I checked out the site. They do not mention the breeder. The WR everyone is doing. The serious seeds version is the best I have grown. granted I have only grown 2 other types, that were pretty good.

There are 2 skywalkers out here that i have seen. There is skywalker from passion seeds, i believe, and then the Skywalker OG from cali. The skywalker OG is the best of the bunch. Bigger yields and an amazing medi effect.

Either way, you should hit your target, if all goes well.

marski420

marski420

I hope you hit you're mark.. 6 lbs is a fat haul. I will be staying tuned in brother.

S

SOGreenThumb

I checked out the site. They do not mention the breeder. The WR everyone is doing. The serious seeds version is the best I have grown. granted I have only grown 2 other types, that were pretty good.

There are 2 skywalkers out here that i have seen. There is skywalker from passion seeds, i believe, and then the Skywalker OG from cali. The skywalker OG is the best of the bunch. Bigger yields and an amazing medi effect.

Either way, you should hit your target, if all goes well.

ill call them and see if i can get an answer on where they obtained their genetics. but from what ive been told all of their genetics are suppose to be good. i hope i hit my target. my last crop i pulled about 5.5lbs. but it was all Purple Kush.

I hope you hit you're mark.. 6 lbs is a fat haul. I will be staying tuned in brother.

thanks man. i feel like i should be able to get 2lbs per 1000. havent done it yet but i am still diligently and patiently working on it...

S

ScrOGer

If it's serious seeds White Russian, and the run has zero issues, you will yield a Shite load, bro.

S

SOGreenThumb

Stem Rot

Came home yesterday and started to checking the ladies. While checking the PK runts that im waiting on to get a little bigger i found that one of them had stem rot. It broke off as i gently moved it around. So i had to replace it with one of my moms to be. So ill be waiting another few days before i switch to 12/12. was hoping that i would be able to switch today. but i have to give this one a few days to get the roots to set through the coco mat.

Top Bottom