4000w Purple Kush, Skywalker, and White Russian Medical Grow

• Thread starter SOGreenThumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I really dig the lights out shots... It's always a pleasure to see those colas in full color. Thx for the eye candy... :mmm

S

sqydro

beautifull set up mate those outdoor plants are amoung the best ive seen! god dam my rubbish weather climate lol

S

SOGreenThumb

Update

Day 29. just snapped these pics a few mins ago. lights on pics will come later.
BTW. flushing tonight. will resume nutrient schedule tomorrow....

DSCN0228
DSCN0229
DSCN0230
DSCN0231
DSCN0232
DSCN0233
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

had to log in on my iphone and say gosh darn that room is going off. Looking stupendous SOG.

S

SOGreenThumb

had to log in on my iphone and say gosh darn that room is going off. Looking stupendous SOG.

thanks man. a couple trays could be better. but i still think the harvest will be good.

S

SOGreenThumb

update

having an issue with whiteflies right now so i bought some ladybugs. hope they're hungry! i actually got to see 1 eat a whitefly...:banana1sv6: it was awesome. also here are some pics with the lights on. i just took these a few mins ago.

DSCN0234
DSCN0235
DSCN0237
DSCN0238
DSCN0239
DSCN0240
DSCN0242
DSCN0243
DSCN0244
B

BudLust

have u used ladybugs before? everytime i release them inside they suicide divebomb my HIDs and most get fried.
We tried out lacewings in my buddys garden and worked out better. they eat everything and if theres nuthin left to eat, theyll eat each other.

ure ladies look lovely tho, keep it up.

-boomer

S

SOGreenThumb

have u used ladybugs before? everytime i release them inside they suicide divebomb my HIDs and most get fried.
We tried out lacewings in my buddys garden and worked out better. they eat everything and if theres nuthin left to eat, theyll eat each other.

ure ladies look lovely tho, keep it up.

-boomer

never tried ladybugs before inside. i have used them in the outside garden before. when i released them they werent flying to the light so hopefully they are still alive. Where can i get lacewings from?

B

bluewaves

Very nice grow bro, lookin forward for a nice harvest for u....... I'll be lurking lol

B

BudLust

never tried ladybugs before inside. i have used them in the outside garden before. when i released them they werent flying to the light so hopefully they are still alive. Where can i get lacewings from?

I order my beneficial insects from these guys, i rec paying for overnite shipping.
let me knowhow the lady bugs work out for u tho.

Predatory Insects

-boomer

S

SOGreenThumb

Update

Here are some pictures i took a little while ago. They are indeed growing fast. The first one is a White russian that bent all the way over cause it was so top heavy. i had to stake it down. The ones that are yellow are yellowing because my lights are too Bright. The yellowing just follows the footprint of the hood. The ones that are burned i believe are burned from my EC being high and because i dont run RO water. I will be getting one on Monday. Anyone have any advice on some good ones that are out there? I was thinking of the Stealth 100. I think thats big enough for me. Enjoy the pics.

BTW. Started giving them Bloombastic and Overdrive together. Dont know how it will turn out. We will see.

DSCN0246
DSCN0248
DSCN0249
DSCN0252
DSCN0253
DSCN0254
DSCN0255
DSCN0256
DSCN0257
DSCN0258
DSCN0259
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work and eye candy brah! I love my Hydrologic Stealth RO100... I might try out that Growonix with a 1:1 waste ratio when I have to get a new RO filter, but my Stealth is still going strong after over a year in my small garden... :cool

B

BudLust

im running both stealth 100 & 200 at my shop with no issues in a year. they now have the option to change waste ratios to 3:1 or 2:1

growtronix gear looks solid too like shady mentioned.

S

SOGreenThumb

Excellent work and eye candy brah! I love my Hydrologic Stealth RO100... I might try out that Growonix with a 1:1 waste ratio when I have to get a new RO filter, but my Stealth is still going strong after over a year in my small garden... :cool
thanks man. ive been checking out the stealth 100. there is a hydro store going out of business by me and he has all hardware in the store 40% off so i was thinking of getting the 100. it comes to like 150 with tax i think.
wow. great job SOG. Loving the show.
thanks. much more to come.
im running both stealth 100 & 200 at my shop with no issues in a year. they now have the option to change waste ratios to 3:1 or 2:1

growtronix gear looks solid too like shady mentioned.

like mentioned above i was looking at the stealth 100. but am wondering what you guys think of the RO systems you can get from Lowe's or Home Depot or on the web. Any difference? or should i just stick with hydro specific gear.

S

SOGreenThumb

Update day 44

Just snapped these photos a few minutes ago. They seemed to like the Bloombastic with Overdrive together. They were feeding fine at first. EC/PPM/PPT/TDS levels were dropping everyday consistently. Then the last couple of days it has been staying the same. Some of you maybe wondering what the hell is PPT... Its Parts Per Trillion. Just another conversion. The meter i have doesnt have PPM. Only has PH, PPT, and one other mode that i dont use. Anyway, im not sure why they stopped feeding. But im flushing them today. Maybe tomorrow as well. and then they will resume their feeding schedule. Enjoy the photos.

Oh yeah. Got a stealth 100 for 150 out the door. Will be setting that up in the next couple of days. You guys that do run RO water, what do you store it in? do you have an extra res? i was thinking about getting some rubbermaid roughneck tubs or garbage cans to store it in before use. it only makes 100gpd. and my res' are about 120gal combined...

DSCN0276
DSCN0279
DSCN0282
DSCN0284
DSCN0285
DSCN0286
DSCN0287
DSCN0288
DSCN0289
DSCN0290
DSCN0291
DSCN0292
DSCN0294
DSCN0295
Crysmatic

Crysmatic

i broke out a nug so i can pretend i have smell-o-vision :) very nice girls! what variety are the furry ones?

i'll be setting up a room very similar to yours...3000-4000w, 15000btu a/c, and i'm ordering white russian from serious tomorrow.

what ec do you feed? what are your temp and humidity? how many lumens at the canopy - why do you run the hood low enough to bleach your plants?

edit: what size fan (diameter, cfm) do you use with the carbon filter? do you find two dehumidifiers are necessary when all 4 lights come online? tia!

S

SOGreenThumb

nice grow amigo.thanskf or sharing
thanks man. thanks for following along...

i broke out a nug so i can pretend i have smell-o-vision :) very nice girls! what variety are the furry ones?

i'll be setting up a room very similar to yours...3000-4000w, 15000btu a/c, and i'm ordering white russian from serious tomorrow.

what ec do you feed? what are your temp and humidity? how many lumens at the canopy - why do you run the hood low enough to bleach your plants?

edit: what size fan (diameter, cfm) do you use with the carbon filter? do you find two dehumidifiers are necessary when all 4 lights come online? tia!

thanks. the furriest ones are White Russian. I believe they are the serious seeds version too. GL with your setup. if your going 4000w you may want to get a 18000 btu A/C. i find that my 15,000 takes a little too long to cool the room down. My humidity is never more than 60%. i try to keep it between 50-55%. my controller is set to kick the AC on at 81.5 degrees and cool the room down 4 degrees. i measure the temps at the canopy with an IR thermometer and the temp on the leaf surface is 86 degrees when the ac comes on. Im not sure of how many lumens are at the canopy. But i run 3 Lumatek ballasts and 1 phantom ballast with Ushio bulbs. They are bright enough to bleach the plants so they are bright as hell. And i dont bleach the plants intentionally. my next grow i plan on keeping the lights higher the whole way though. i have 2 8" vortex fans. 1 for each set of hoods. and if you havent bought a dehumidifier yet i would advise you to not go cheap and get anything less than 175 pint per day @ AHAM testing or @ 80 degrees F and 60% relative humidity. anymroe questions feel free to ask away.

Top Bottom