400watt hps, ebb and flow, 7 strains.

• Thread starter toomuchtodeal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toomuchtodeal

Rawr, got some disappointing info yesterday. Had the guy who gave me the c99 cut tell me that it isnt c99 and he had his shit miss labeled and im actually flowering 4 shiskaberries. Pretty lame since i flushed them way earlier than i should have. well the they are pretty much fully flushed and about to chop in 2 or 3 more days anyway. maybe a week or 2 earlier than they should. Ill have pics up tonight or the next before i chop.

T

toomuchtodeal

Alright, today at day 50 this shiskaberry looked flushed enough to get plucked. Here is what she looked like after the haircut.

shiskaberry4.jpg

shiskaberry6.jpg

shiskaberry5.jpg

T

toomuchtodeal

If anyone has something to say good or bad go for it. It was my first time flowering so any comments to help would be appreciated.

R

Radio_Dread

looks really good for your first time dude. keep up the good work

T

toomuchtodeal

thanks Dread, havent seen you since the beginning of my flower. : )

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

you did a sick job man. Cant wait to see that bubba and tahoe dried.

T

toomuchtodeal

me either martian. im most looking forward to the SoCal Master. It has a violet color on the tips of the calyx's. i dont have a good enough camera to capture it though. : (

T

toomuchtodeal

here is my second Shiskaberry chopped down. this one had an 8 day flush on it.

p3.jpg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

T

toomuchtodeal

Alright here we go. Just got done with the first flowering tray. took down 1 sfv og, 2 aghani and 1 other Shiskaberry.

group shots. SFV, Afghani #1s in the middle and Shiskaberry on the far right.
the_4_ladies_2_affies_before_the_hair_cut_.jpg

sfv_affie_affie_and_shiskaberry.jpg

SFV
SFV1.jpg

Both Afghanis
afghani_12.jpg

afghani_2.jpg

Shiskaberry
shiskaberry.jpg

Here is all of them in a bottle for a bouque shot.
now_this_is_a_bouque_.jpg

Enjoy. -toomuch

T

toomuchtodeal

here are the last 4 ladies from the first tray. It consisted of 2 Afghani #1s, 1 SFV OG and 1 last Shishkaberry.

Shishkaberry
shiskaberry1.jpg

SFV OG
SFV2.jpg

Afghani #1s
afghani_21.jpg

afghani_13.jpg

Some Shishkaberry Cut maybe 5 days earlier.
Shiskaberry_3_days_cured.jpg

Enjoy the pics.

L

l0g1c4l

awesome work man...always happy to see amazing herb from just 400w!

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Really good diary, good job on the girls... keep it up bro

G81

stickyicky

stickyicky

Nice work bro!

I also run multiple strains on one table/light. As long as it's leached/flushed once per week and nutes changed out a minimum of every 3-weeks I don't run into any problems.

I do run similar strains in regard to finishing times and nute requirements.

"Variety is the spice of life"

Keep up the great grows and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

T

toomuchtodeal

yea, ididnt run a flush until i got into flower. Then i was flushing every week, but it was with sensizyme from AN for an hour each week. That really seemed to perk them up, get any nutes in the root zone got washed along with the dead roots in the root zone making it easier for the plant to take up nutes faster. You could tell the diff., it was like night and day. I only ran soo many strains to narrow down the field. Unfortuantely i didnt find solo stars. These strains did very well. I will prolly continue running each, but they will all have their own turn on their own schedule so they get the love and individual attention i know they need in future runs. Looks like ill have a new lady to run this coming run with a couple new additions while i get my pre98 bubba mom ready for her big Solo. Here is some pic of my what used to be mother blackberry and multiplied her by 6 and my other veg ladies.

Before
BLackberry_Mother_.jpg

After
my_work_for_the_day_.jpg

Shh.. my other ladies.
my_library_.jpg

T

toomuchtodeal

Here's a lil teaser...

Newly_chopped_ladies_.jpg

SoCal Master Kush
Socal_Nuggs.jpg

Pre 98' Bubba Kush
Pre_98_Bubba_Nuggs.jpg

Enjoy...

K

keebzy

Premium Member
Supporter
dude beautiful nugz ;) What do you yeild per plant with the 400 hps on average...

Top Bottom