420alldaze attempt at scrog

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

Attempt? You are owning that shit. Looks great. What's the strain again? Can I have some?

I'm flattered that the hairnet title has stuck. Keep on truckin'.

outwest
outwest my man,ur too funny. thanks,this is devines avalanche= snodawg x Chemdog's Sister. and of course,i was alwayz taught to share:). i can also use it as a cast net when im done too. almost as many uses as duct tape...lol 420

420alldaze

420alldaze

really nice update 420alldaze^^ one of mine came down just today hope you will enjoy your harvest as i had mine keep up the hairnet style it seem to work well hehe
actually i will do a scrog later this year when im in the mood for it^^ and figured out which style of scroging fits my needs space wise but anyway those nugs look delicious:)

have a nice one
hey abek, thanks alot shes gettin close. are you runnin avalanche? and yeah im very happy how this little project turned out. ive done extreme lst on other plants and was more interested in doing a scrog just for the hell of it and its turning out quite full. even the lower stuff is very nice. more pics next week. thanks for stoppin in. oh and i enjoy every one of my harvests just like it was the first one. peacentreez 42o

Mogrow

Mogrow

im ate up with chiggers and poison ivy, but wouldnt change a thing.
splitting about half time in basement and half in the great outdoors.
gotta say the basement is much cooler and pleasant at times.
but the great outdoors still rule...

420alldaze

420alldaze

ouch man get some protection! i got a couple goin in the great outdoors. 1 cheese and a killer queen. prolly another one not sure what else i wanna put out there. get well 42o

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Stoked to see the chopped shots 420! How much longer are you taking them?

I currently have my older mothers outside. Nothing huge like last summer, but should be fun either way. Put out the following:
-SSSDH#3
-Alien OG#2, &#3
-Motorbreath #2, & #3
-'91chemdawg
-Super Lemon Haze
-Afghan Hound
-Aliendawg

All in 3 gallon pots, I believe 3 are in regular plastic pots, and the rest are in 3G smart type pots. Should be interesting to see what happens as I put them out like 2 weeks ago. Some flower sets are starting on the late comers, but the Aliendawg, and Afghan Hound have been out a week longer, if memory serves me correct. Might reveg might not, eh we'll see.

420alldaze

420alldaze

hey crom,nice to see ya ,so to speak..lol she goes 9-9 1/2 depending on what you like. ill take her to 55 days maybe. its looking really close to finish right now but i need a little more swelling to happen;)

those sound like they will all give you some nice buds outside. i love the smart pots man, ya cant beat em'. i think i found the last one im putting out.....a nice little area 91' thats staying really squat:)... and youll be happy when you pop those other ones. my fem ratio on those is 99% so far:D 420

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

Fuckin Right!!! Whats your lamp wattage again. To many people talking to me while I read this forum.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Gotta love 600w ers! 1000w w/o the heat! Well not exactly but better IMO.

Top Bottom